blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:30:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  IMPORTANT: Read if you have cash in your blonde Poker card-room account
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Read if you have cash in your blonde Poker card-room account  (Read 9354 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2010, 06:16:59 PM »

Simon

I'll send them a list of queries in the morning

When I get a recommended course of action for you, I will let you know

Thanks. In the scheme of things $94.46 means little to me, just don't want these crooks to benefit!

spin up on blackjack?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2010, 06:18:59 PM »

Simon

I'll send them a list of queries in the morning

When I get a recommended course of action for you, I will let you know

Thanks. In the scheme of things $94.46 means little to me, just don't want these crooks to benefit!

spin up on blackjack?

Spin downs only please!!!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2010, 06:21:57 PM »

just get all the piddly amounts transferred to my account and I'll blow it all on lotto madness imo

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2010, 06:35:34 PM »

Do what he says. Now.

I tried this the other day and it's going to be a real pain in the proverbial.  Not only do they want copies of my passport posted to them for ID purposes, they want a photocopy of the front and back of the credit card I used for the initial deposit.

I wasn't keen to send a copy of the card (and especially the bit on the back) and in any event I've since lost that card and had it replaced (the new card shows a different card number). They now say they want a letter from my bank mentioning the old card number and the new one they've replaced it with.

It's a lot of effort for $140 and I'm not sure I can be bothered tbh.

Any advice? 

Anyone want a site to site transfer ? Grin

Alan.

Give you £50 cash for it Alan - i think that's a fair rate for my EV

sola virtus nobilitat
Pawprint

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2010, 07:39:30 PM »

I'm trying to withdraw my measily £60 back onto my Visa card I deposited with and getting message :-

Sorry, but in order to withdraw using VISA you must first make deposit using this method. Thank you.

As I was able to select my card details from the dropdown, it's fairly obvious I have deposited using this method before.

Any suggestions ?

Dino

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2010, 08:10:12 PM »

I'm trying to withdraw my measily £60 back onto my Visa card I deposited with and getting message :-

Sorry, but in order to withdraw using VISA you must first make deposit using this method. Thank you.

As I was able to select my card details from the dropdown, it's fairly obvious I have deposited using this method before.

Any suggestions ?
Mine was exactly the same I made my initial deposit with Visa,I had a drop down with the card number but would not let me withdraw to it.
Fortunately I had withdrawn to Moneybookers in the past and it let me use that.
I put in the request on the 15th and it hit moneybookers today.
Stevie B

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2010, 08:11:32 PM »

that happened to me, I had to use wire transfer, took about 10 days to arrive
Pawprint

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2010, 08:18:49 PM »

My balance is $94ish from a transfer after a DtD update comp. Will they let me trfr to a debit card as I didn't deposit? Last withdrawal I did before this  as a wire to my bank I got screwed for charges/Exchange rate Sad

Ugh minimum $200 needed to wire transfer.

Is this correct though ?

If so, I can't see an option at the moment that works if you have less than $200.

jagmadxkr

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2010, 08:28:25 PM »

Do what he says. Now.

I tried this the other day and it's going to be a real pain in the proverbial.  Not only do they want copies of my passport posted to them for ID purposes, they want a photocopy of the front and back of the credit card I used for the initial deposit.

I wasn't keen to send a copy of the card (and especially the bit on the back) and in any event I've since lost that card and had it replaced (the new card shows a different card number). They now say they want a letter from my bank mentioning the old card number and the new one they've replaced it with.

Any advice? 

Alan.
I've posted about this B4 see (cashing out thread) esp last post by me   BEWARE
Grier78
www.AllInOnADraw.com

www.AllInOnADraw.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2010, 09:24:41 PM »

Trying to withdraw via Neteller and getting this message "Sorry, but in order to withdraw using NETeller you must give account ID or first make deposit using this method. Thank you."

Well I have made previous deposits and withdrawals using Neteller and my Account ID was filled in.

Any ideas?

Stevie B

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2010, 09:28:04 PM »

My balance is $94ish from a transfer after a DtD update comp. Will they let me trfr to a debit card as I didn't deposit? Last withdrawal I did before this  as a wire to my bank I got screwed for charges/Exchange rate Sad

Ugh minimum $200 needed to wire transfer.

Is this correct though ?

If so, I can't see an option at the moment that works if you have less than $200.
Ah didnt realise this
Im currently on a cash table spinning/losing  my last 30 quid
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2010, 09:53:54 PM »

Do what he says. Now.

Any advice? 

Alan.

Give you £50 cash for it Alan - i think that's a fair rate for my EV

I'm open to offers. Above £50 obviously but doesnt have to be full value (c £88).
brummieboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2010, 09:57:53 PM »

Rich, I requested a Neteller withdrawal 10 days ago now but it still hasn't showed up. Any chance it can be chased again please.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2010, 09:59:36 PM »

Read the first 6 words of the title of this thread and havent bothered to read it.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2010, 10:06:14 PM »

Rich, I requested a Neteller withdrawal 10 days ago now but it still hasn't showed up. Any chance it can be chased again please.

I think you will find it will come through now brummie.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: