blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:52:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  IMPORTANT: Read if you have cash in your blonde Poker card-room account
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Read if you have cash in your blonde Poker card-room account  (Read 9306 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2010, 04:28:31 PM »

As you will know the current card-room closes on 18th February. We hope to announce our future plans shortly.

However there are many people still with cash sums in their blonde Poker card-room account. These need to be withdrawn prior to closure. This is because we are not opening a new card-room of our own on another network, thus the sums cannot merely be transferred to new accounts. Physical withdrawals by the player are needed.

An email will be sent to every player with a cash balance next week, but to beat the rush this is to advise you that the sooner you put through a withdrawal, the more likely it is that your money will be received speedily. Our partners, Aqua Poker, are going to have a lot of transactions to process. Withdraw now seems the sensible option to me.

If you have any questions or problems feel feel to contact me by PM and I will attempt to facilitate solutions.

Ta.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 04:29:40 PM »

sigh - mbsfn to be getting an e-mail

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 04:30:28 PM »

Do what he says. Now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 04:30:36 PM »

don't speak too soon. blonde Poker/bulk emails is not a great combination.

My eyes are open wide
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 04:31:48 PM »

26p no way to spin up or withdraw is there? might have to sue

Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 04:50:22 PM »

Do what he says. Now.

I tried this the other day and it's going to be a real pain in the proverbial.  Not only do they want copies of my passport posted to them for ID purposes, they want a photocopy of the front and back of the credit card I used for the initial deposit.

I wasn't keen to send a copy of the card (and especially the bit on the back) and in any event I've since lost that card and had it replaced (the new card shows a different card number). They now say they want a letter from my bank mentioning the old card number and the new one they've replaced it with.

It's a lot of effort for $140 and I'm not sure I can be bothered tbh.

Any advice? 

Anyone want a site to site transfer ? Grin

Alan.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 04:53:11 PM »

Do what he says. Now.

I tried this the other day and it's going to be a real pain in the proverbial.  Not only do they want copies of my passport posted to them for ID purposes, they want a photocopy of the front and back of the credit card I used for the initial deposit.

I wasn't keen to send a copy of the card (and especially the bit on the back) and in any event I've since lost that card and had it replaced (the new card shows a different card number). They now say they want a letter from my bank mentioning the old card number and the new one they've replaced it with.

Any advice? 

Alan.

The security issues can be by passed on a case to case basis I believe ... although it is not my remit anymore, I am sure it can be sorted quite quickly and painlessly under the circumstances of the need to mass withdraw.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 04:54:27 PM »

Do what he says. Now.

Any advice? 

Alan.

The security issues can be by passed on a case to case basis I believe ... although it is not my remit anymore, I am sure it can be sorted quite quickly and painlessly under the circumstances of the need to mass withdraw.

lol sour grapes, massive rub!!!
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 04:56:38 PM »

Sigh, as per usual bolt tries to find trouble when it is not there to be found ... you really are a sad little troll bolt.

There is NO sour grapes/bad feeling or any other problems regarding me and blonde ... sorry to disappoint you.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 04:56:42 PM »

Do what he says. Now.

Any advice? 

Alan.

As Kev says, we will help where we can.

Unfortunately, my spidey senses suggest an outbreak of super-obduracy & pedancy is imminent at the Site Cashier.

You ain't seen nothing yet, baby.

It's been the nightmare of nightmares even getting to this point. You cannot even begin to imagine.......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 04:59:12 PM »

1. I'll try to get security issues lifted. No promises, but I like a challenge.

2. Believe me, I would far rather Kev was doing all this. Firstly he's good at customer service. Secondly If he was doing it, blonde would be better off and he'd still be with us.

My eyes are open wide
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 05:01:30 PM »

Sigh, as per usual bolt tries to find trouble when it is not there to be found ... you really are a sad little troll bolt.

There is NO sour grapes/bad feeling or any other problems regarding me and blonde ... sorry to disappoint you.

2. Believe me, I would far rather Kev was doing all this. Firstly he's good at customer service. Secondly If he was doing it, blonde would be better off and he'd still be with us.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 05:17:00 PM »

just do it as an attachment on the newsletter

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2010, 05:18:30 PM »

just do it as an attachment on the newsletter

Lol - Tighty's blood pressure will go stratospheric when he reads that....

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2010, 05:36:44 PM »

gg 43p Sad

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: