blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:39:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Everyone has one so why not..
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everyone has one so why not..  (Read 627693 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5460 on: March 06, 2016, 03:50:27 AM »

Well done Monda.

What you up to in real life? Still go and see Newcastle?

What is this real life thing Tongue

Haven't been upto much, mostly everything does revolve around Poker tbh, and I'm happy that life is like that. Keep in touch with family but don't do much else that's not poker related, don't go to games anymore either. Basically sad bastard Tongue
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #5461 on: March 07, 2016, 09:54:58 PM »

Well done Monda.

What you up to in real life? Still go and see Newcastle?

What is this real life thing Tongue

Haven't been upto much, mostly everything does revolve around Poker tbh, and I'm happy that life is like that. Keep in touch with family but don't do much else that's not poker related, don't go to games anymore either. Basically sad bastard Tongue
lol Keep up the Good Work Sir.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #5462 on: July 05, 2016, 12:34:58 PM »

See you got a mention on pokernews Ray, congrats
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5463 on: July 05, 2016, 01:42:49 PM »

See you got a mention on pokernews Ray, congrats

Tyty, didn't hit the 10k mark so that I could brag about it Tongue

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5464 on: January 05, 2018, 09:18:59 AM »

Happy New Year Ray.

What's happening in your life these days, all good & tickity-boo?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #5465 on: January 05, 2018, 10:52:48 AM »

Yeah, would be good to hear how you are getting on Ray.

It must be 7 years since we last had a pint!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
chelseaboy

View Profile
« Reply #5466 on: January 05, 2018, 02:30:15 PM »

This was 1 of 3 blogs... that I read daily... along with Alex and Pads....

Seems like everyone doing there own thing these days... Pads still flying the flag... Alex getting married, buying and flat and having a child.... welcome to the real world Cheesy

An update would be good!!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5467 on: February 05, 2018, 01:54:44 AM »

Thanks Chelseaboy, and others. I said I would post an update in the thread circa one month ago so here it goes.

I just looked at the past few posts to see when I last posted, was pretty shocked it was July 2016, that's prety sick, I knew it was a while ago, but not that long.

Couple of months ago I had considered reading the whole thread from the beginning, but it's not time for that yet.

So, what has happened to me in the past 18 months since I last updated, I'll do my best to recap it in sections, albeit not chronologically Tongue

Puppy love

I decided I wanted some commitment in my life, and also wanted to induce the action of having to leave the house everyday, so I decided to get a dog last Summer. I let my niece name her, and she picked a great name.... LOLA

Here she is when she was a baby (she's the one on the right)

Here's a couple of more recent pictures

Click to see full-size image.

She's a cross between a Shitzu and a Poodle, yes, she's a shit poo, lol. She can be pretty aggro at times, but generally she's well behaved, I had been thinking about getting a dog for a long time but put it off for one reason or another, it was a great decision to finally get a dog. She's actually just come into heat at the moment, I was 99% certain I was going to get her done straighafter, but I'm currently wavering, for the umpteenth time, there's just so many factors to think about and I just don't think overall it's a good idea to have a litter (100% would be max one litter, that's locked in for sure). Will think about it more in the coming weeks but most likely no babies for her, I don't even know if that's cruel or not, huge whale with this dog owning malarky.

Poker

I've not played one hand of poker since WCOOP finished. A part of me does miss playing of course, but I really enjoy what I'm doing and I don't think it's possible to do both, so I have no complaints. I have a confession to make actually, when I last posted in here I said that I would give an update if I had a score above 10k. Well, funny story. It was my birthday weekend and months prior to the date it was arranged that everyone would go to the races on Saturday 6th May, part of the reason being it was my birthday weekend. So obviously I was in and it sounded like a great idea. Then it got closer to the time and I realised I'd done a cock up, SCOOP started the following day, FUCK! So I debated with myself for weeks what I would do as I felt like a right arsehole dropping out of the trip when it was somewhat organised with me in mind, but when it got to crunch time I really didn't want to start day one of SCOOP hungover and not wanting to play when it's so much fun, so I dropped out. Everyone understood why, but I'm sure they still thought I was a knob. So Sunday came and I was fresh as a daisy and ready to grind, I'd had an account on ACR for ages but never played there as it didn't suit my schedule, but as I knew I'd be grinding late because of SCOOP I decided to fire the $215 major on there, we ran good, shipped 2nd, and bagged circa $45k for my efforts. I was tilted for a week lol. Got unlucky heads up, but that wasn't really the point, and of course ran great to get that far, but I was just so disappointed to not get the glory of 1st and the "trophy". Don't get me wrong, the money was huge to me, and I was super appreciative of that side of it, but I was so sad not to get the glory, really took me a while to forget about that, what a sick game lol Smiley

Blonde

When I got a mention on that thread about people who disappear, it was thought that maybe I had a problem with blonde, or people on blonde, or whatever. That wasn't the case at all. I didn't make a concious decision to stop posting on blonde, there was many little reasons why it just happened. One of the reasons was that I wrote maybe 5 or 6 messages in replies to threads, and I deleted everyone of them without posting, be it because I didn't want aggro, or because I'm obsessive about checking if people reply to what I post, or whatever other reason that came up at the time that I don't remember now. But when I deleted that 6th message I just thought I'm wasting my time if I'm not going to actually post mesages anymore, so I just stopped.

One other huge reason why I stopped posting is because I just don't have much free time anymore like I used to, nothing personal against anyone, just my circumstances have changed. I have a huge debt to blonde, as many people on here do, it's been an amazing place for me and I'll always be eternally grateful to tikay and the rest of the guys who run this ship, so thank you for that!

bitB

I'm not going to put to much about bitB, even though it's a huge part of my life now. What I will say is, I'm extremely grateful to those guys for the opportunities they've provided me. It's an amazing feeling to spend your working life in an environment that you love, and I don't think that many people will experience that in their whole life, if you've never had it, you should go and look for it, it's worth seeking out.

Here's me putting on a show for the team, enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6-tssEbPwNbYVhiR242TFViTE0

Clearly GTO reading the lyrics off the phone, can't be getting the words wrong.

So much has happened in the past 18 months I could write for the next six hours and not cover it all, so I think that'll do.

Cliffs: I'm doing alright and much love to all <3
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 01:57:45 AM by mondatoo » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5468 on: February 05, 2018, 03:28:46 AM »

Glad you're doing well, mond.

I guessed you were busy, because it must be >2years since you've watched a UFC Cheesy

Incred karaoke tekkers, and sick dog <3

Vegas this summer?

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5469 on: February 05, 2018, 03:45:27 AM »

Haha, I watched the full main event card of GSP vs Bisping, was pretty epic.

Not sure about Vegas, maybe, will message you on Skype if do end up going and can sort summit out.

We are going to Barcelona next month, that will be a great trip with 30-35 of us staying in huge house, this is part of the place

I'll take up the GK role Smiley
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5470 on: February 05, 2018, 07:47:45 AM »

Hahaha ❤ monda. Glad you're well and having fun.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5471 on: February 05, 2018, 07:59:30 AM »

that singing was incredible, it isn't karaoke it's just ray on the fkn mic.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5472 on: February 05, 2018, 08:17:32 AM »

Love the Mond, miss the Mond. If only he spoke English, I'd marry him.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5473 on: February 05, 2018, 09:40:00 AM »

Lol.. Excellent rendition of Mambo #5 Mondo.

PS- I hope no one was exploiting those girls at the party.  Roll Eyes

The older I get, the better I was.
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #5474 on: February 06, 2018, 11:23:45 AM »

Great stuff Raymondo, so pleased things are going well for you.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: