blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:42:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 ... 320 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***  (Read 684522 times)
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #480 on: April 08, 2011, 02:56:00 PM »

gf and me like a bit of sci-fi etc, looking for a series to watch together from the start.

Fringe the one?

Battlestar Galactica is the one.
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 08, 2011, 03:07:53 PM »

Earlier i posted a movie link without reading the Thread title for which i apologise for.

I have always been a massive series fan: my missus works a way from home for months on a time (brag) so when I am not playing pokes i hit films/series pretty hard.

I have completed a lot of series with my favourites of the bunch being:

Always sunny in Philadelphia, peep show, the shield, Modern Family,  sopranos, waking dead, entourage, himym, arrested development, prison break, Lost, friends, the wire, boardwalk empire, Shameless, True Blood, Heroes, Scrubs, the middle, my name is earl, malcolm in the middle, dark skies, x files, the office, 24, bob, the pacific.. that is probably enough for now, ofah, blackadder, american dad.

Series I watched a good few episodes of but didn't like are: The Event, Blue Bloods, House

Ones I havent got around to seeing which are queued up are: Spaced, Dexter, the  I.T Crowd Anyone have any suggestions of where i should start or great series that could have slipped under my radar?

Really looking forward to game of thrones to start as well.

Finding a little known series or a big series which i have missed is like heroin to a junkie for me.

If you havent seen Always sunny or Modern family get em watched!!

BREAKING BAD, BREAKING BAD, BREAKING BAD.

Cheesy
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 08, 2011, 03:15:03 PM »

Earlier i posted a movie link without reading the Thread title for which i apologise for.

I have always been a massive series fan: my missus works a way from home for months on a time (brag) so when I am not playing pokes i hit films/series pretty hard.

I have completed a lot of series with my favourites of the bunch being:

Always sunny in Philadelphia, peep show, the shield, Modern Family,  sopranos, waking dead, entourage, himym, arrested development, prison break, Lost, friends, the wire, boardwalk empire, Shameless, True Blood, Heroes, Scrubs, the middle, my name is earl, malcolm in the middle, dark skies, x files, the office, 24, bob, the pacific.. that is probably enough for now, ofah, blackadder, american dad.

Series I watched a good few episodes of but didn't like are: The Event, Blue Bloods, House

Ones I havent got around to seeing which are queued up are: Spaced, Dexter, the  I.T Crowd Anyone have any suggestions of where i should start or great series that could have slipped under my radar?

Really looking forward to game of thrones to start as well.

Finding a little known series or a big series which i have missed is like heroin to a junkie for me.

If you havent seen Always sunny or Modern family get em watched!!

BREAKING BAD, BREAKING BAD, BREAKING BAD.

Cheesy

Lol. seen Breaking Bad as well. Clearly missed a few from my list.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 08, 2011, 04:56:45 PM »

Nice one. Shield is on mate. Seen SOA. Lie to me looks class, getting that downloaded. Never even heard of Shark, might give that a go.

You are the navy Mark lad who was at Chicksands back in the Roy Paulton SWO days aren't ya? Remember speaking to ya on laddies yearrrs ago. (BigSpike on there) I was at Chix the same time. I'm out now. Best thing I ever did.

Haha fk me that was timeeee ago. Yeah that's me mate good times those, Choudhury, Litten Tree and Mission oh the memories Cheesy

Was com actually because I actually bumped into him in Rendezvous nightclub in Weymouth about 2 years after I left on a night out. He was actually pretty com once he ditched his fucking combats!!

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 08, 2011, 05:03:41 PM »

Haha fk me that was timeeee ago. Yeah that's me mate good times those, Choudhury, Litten Tree and Mission oh the memories Cheesy

Was com actually because I actually bumped into him in Rendezvous nightclub in Weymouth about 2 years after I left on a night out. He was actually pretty com once he ditched his fucking combats!!

Yea. I proper loved Mission. Pikey as anything. suited me down to the ground. Random meeting him out. He proper hated me. Telling me I am the only person he has met who can make a uniform look scruffy... Hated tuesday morning parades. I was always baggaged after a monday night madness session in town. Good times man. Hopefully I will bump into ya at the tables one of these days and you can tell me some more stories from the tangerine bar in Vegas. Sounded class. Went on my stag do, but obv stories are never to be retold. Take it easy. Cheers for the series tips.

Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: April 09, 2011, 09:58:38 AM »

If you like the US office try Parks and Recreation created by some of the same people and filmed in the same style.

The first series is only 6 episodes long and kinda meh but it takes off a couple of episodes into the second series and imo is the best thing on US tv.

+1 really enjoyed this program, aziz ansari's character is class (tom haverford)

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 12, 2011, 04:53:17 PM »

If you like the US office try Parks and Recreation created by some of the same people and filmed in the same style.

The first series is only 6 episodes long and kinda meh but it takes off a couple of episodes into the second series and imo is the best thing on US tv.

+1 really enjoyed this program, aziz ansari's character is class (tom haverford)
About 10 episodes into season 2. Agree season 1 was pretty slow.
Tom Haverford is probably my 2nd favourite character on TV after Dwight K. Schrute.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: May 06, 2011, 12:31:37 PM »

Anyone else liking the Office without Steve Carell (I liked it with him too obv)? Will Ferrel is really good in it, shame he is not staying around for the next series either.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 06, 2011, 01:00:45 PM »

Really loving Fringe, failing badly at spotting 'The Observer' in every episode though.  Cheesy

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 06, 2011, 02:31:00 PM »

Fringe is class now, went off a bit at the end of season 1 and start of season 2 but happy I stuck with it as Season 3 has been brilliant.

How good was The Vampire Diaries last night too, sick!!!

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 06, 2011, 02:32:04 PM »

Anyone else liking the Office without Steve Carell (I liked it with him too obv)? Will Ferrel is really good in it, shame he is not staying around for the next series either.
Was a little disappointed with his part in the final couple of MS episodes but he was brilliant this week.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 06, 2011, 03:15:31 PM »

Fringe is class now, went off a bit at the end of season 1 and start of season 2 but happy I stuck with it as Season 3 has been brilliant.

How good was The Vampire Diaries last night too, sick!!!

I always save Vampire Diaries for last of the Thursday shows, gutted that there is only one more ep this season. At least it's been signed up for which is great news!!

Fringe has been signed up for season 4 too, it's top class and Walter is an absolute legend Cheesy

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 24, 2011, 01:30:09 PM »

House has jumped the shark multiple times but that finale really does top the lot of them.

Blue text
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: May 24, 2011, 01:33:30 PM »

The Office finale was very good and even left on a fun cliffhanger. Amazingly, the show is better without Steve Carell (who was brilliant, dont get me wrong, but his absense is letting all the fringe characters shine) and they may actually do better not replacing him.

Lots of great cameos from people doing interviews for his job.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 24, 2011, 02:08:21 PM »

The Office finale was very good and even left on a fun cliffhanger. Amazingly, the show is better without Steve Carell (who was brilliant, dont get me wrong, but his absense is letting all the fringe characters shine) and they may actually do better not replacing him.

Lots of great cameos from people doing interviews for his job.

sigh, didn't realise that was the season finale. just checked and was also the finale of big bang theory. no idea what I'm gonna watch on fridays now

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 ... 320 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: