blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:49:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 320 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***  (Read 688754 times)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: September 24, 2011, 08:25:18 PM »

Just watched the first ep of Person of Interest.

No spoilers but this is good. Very good.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: September 25, 2011, 12:30:20 AM »

Yeah I noticed this when I was looking through the premieres and have it noted down to download once finished.

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: September 26, 2011, 09:00:08 AM »

Started The League on Sunday. Abso incred! Proper cracking up. Eskimo brothers is a great line.

Looking forward to that Terra Firma which starts on 3rd October.

Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: September 26, 2011, 10:24:41 AM »

yesterday I watched new eps of breaking bad, the office, big bang theory, always sunny and an idiot abroad. it was like televisual heaven
Love Kaley Cuoco but just couldn't get on with the show, I've not watched Idiot Abroad yet but will have to dl it as everyone seems to love it. Office was com and I'm looking forward to seeing how the season plays out.

Have you watched Big Bang Theory from the beginning? Please give it another try, it's good!! It appears you watch more drama/thriller stuff (Don't watch many of the shows you watch so could be wrong), but Big Bang Theory is a nice comedy and it is stuff you can watch re runs of after a while and wouldnt be bored.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: September 26, 2011, 05:06:35 PM »

yesterday I watched new eps of breaking bad, the office, big bang theory, always sunny and an idiot abroad. it was like televisual heaven
Love Kaley Cuoco but just couldn't get on with the show, I've not watched Idiot Abroad yet but will have to dl it as everyone seems to love it. Office was com and I'm looking forward to seeing how the season plays out.

Have you watched Big Bang Theory from the beginning? Please give it another try, it's good!! It appears you watch more drama/thriller stuff (Don't watch many of the shows you watch so could be wrong), but Big Bang Theory is a nice comedy and it is stuff you can watch re runs of after a while and wouldnt be bored.

Yeah I watched the whole first season and just couldn't get into it. I watch a fair few comedy shows too but I would say you're probably right that it's weighted towards dramas. Obv Kaley Cuoco is incred and I could prob watch her all day. The other guys just grated on me though so I sacked it off after 1 season. I'll give it a go again then just for you because you're such a boss Wink

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: September 26, 2011, 05:28:05 PM »

Yeah I watched the whole first season and just couldn't get into it. I watch a fair few comedy shows too but I would say you're probably right that it's weighted towards dramas. Obv Kaley Cuoco is incred and I could prob watch her all day. The other guys just grated on me though so I sacked it off after 1 season. I'll give it a go again then just for you because you're such a boss Wink

saw it for the first time last month, hated it.

saw it again, hated it.

saw it again, hated it.

And before I know it, I've seen about 12 episodes, yet claim to hate it. Got a feeling it might actually be quite good and I am accidently seeing it a lot for a reason.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: September 26, 2011, 09:58:49 PM »

desperate housewives is on final season

Just me
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: September 26, 2011, 10:41:18 PM »

saw it for the first time last month, hated it.

And before I know it, I've seen about 12 episodes, yet claim to hate it. Got a feeling it might actually be quite good and I am accidently seeing it a lot for a reason.

Kaley Cuoco imo

That's the only thing I enjoyed about it I think Cheesy

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: September 29, 2011, 11:53:01 AM »

dunno if its relevant to this thread but have watched the first couple of episodes of the new two and a half men which are a lot better than i thought..but its still not the same without old Tiger Blood...

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 29, 2011, 01:33:20 PM »

Yeah I noticed this when I was looking through the premieres and have it noted down to download once finished.

could be good. reminds me of quantum leap but with the time travel removed and kick ass violence added

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: September 29, 2011, 01:35:29 PM »

Started The League on Sunday. Abso incred! Proper cracking up. Eskimo brothers is a great line.

Hahahhahaha yep, Taco is an internet phenom in his own right if it hasn't already been mentioned, YT him.

Re Big Bang Theory ; Meh I think I watched about 8 eps but knocked it on the head, Its just too nerdy alot of the gags are science based and I'll admit I dont get half of them, Its ok like just not for me...

I've just watched the first series of Flight of the Conchords, dunno if it has been talked about on here, but I like it alot deffo needs to be checked out If you haven't seen it..
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #701 on: September 29, 2011, 02:09:36 PM »

Hahahhahaha yep, Taco is an internet phenom in his own right if it hasn't already been mentioned, YT him.

Re Big Bang Theory ; Meh I think I watched about 8 eps but knocked it on the head, Its just too nerdy alot of the gags are science based and I'll admit I dont get half of them, Its ok like just not for me...

I've just watched the first series of Flight of the Conchords, dunno if it has been talked about on here, but I like it alot deffo needs to be checked out If you haven't seen it..

Good shout, how has it not been discussed at length here yet?

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: September 29, 2011, 02:32:56 PM »

I actually think my fave part of flight of the conchords is the 10 seconds before the opening titles of s01e01 where they're following the map to dave's party, can't find on youtube though

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 29, 2011, 02:48:35 PM »

I actually think my fave part of flight of the conchords is the 10 seconds before the opening titles of s01e01 where they're following the map to dave's party, can't find on youtube though

He does talk about getting with some hotties!
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: September 29, 2011, 03:50:05 PM »

Watched first 2 episodes of Fresh Meat, Its sooooo com, the Scottish guy is rofl. Its just like when I went to uni, the people. Which is why I left after 8 months.

Watched first (double) ep of Terra Nova. Thought it was good but not brilliant, can't decide what its like, kind of like Avatar meets Jurassic Park.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 320 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: