blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:46:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 ... 320 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***  (Read 684481 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4500 on: September 09, 2018, 11:30:03 PM »

Season 2 of Ozark just dropped, so that's me sorted for this week.

Half way through S1 of this, really enjoyable so far.....

Have you sussed out that the symbols in the crosshairs of the opening credits are clues to events in the upcoming episode yet ?

Took me a while.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: September 10, 2018, 12:06:49 AM »

Season 2 of Ozark just dropped, so that's me sorted for this week.

Half way through S1 of this, really enjoyable so far.....

Have you sussed out that the symbols in the crosshairs of the opening credits are clues to events in the upcoming episode yet ?

Took me a while.

Nope, never even considered it, will be looking now though!
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: September 12, 2018, 03:31:43 PM »

Really looking to Mayans MC, the Sons of Anarchy spinoff. that starts this week. I hope it is not a let down after all the hype and the brilliance of the show it stems from.

Also, season 13 of the incomparable It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I am yet to watch an episode of this that doesn't make me howl.

Anyone watched MC Mayans yet?

Mayans ep 2 is out now. A momentary lapse of judgement led to watching episode one of the Purge over Mayans. The Jcak Ryan advert looked good I'll probably binge that then catch up on Mayans.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: September 12, 2018, 04:10:09 PM »

Really looking to Mayans MC, the Sons of Anarchy spinoff. that starts this week. I hope it is not a let down after all the hype and the brilliance of the show it stems from.

Also, season 13 of the incomparable It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I am yet to watch an episode of this that doesn't make me howl.

Mayans ep 2 is out now. A momentary lapse of judgement led to watching episode one of the Purge over Mayans. The Jcak Ryan advert looked good I'll probably binge that then catch up on Mayans.

Someone said about Jack Ryan on another forum.

I just don't think I could process Jim Halpert saving the world.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: September 12, 2018, 05:23:27 PM »

Guess it helps if you haven't seen The Office US. It took me a little while to click that it was the same actor.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: September 12, 2018, 05:25:04 PM »

Guess it helps if you haven't seen The Office US. It took me a little while to click that it was the same actor.

Yeah, you're safe then Grin

US Office is incred!

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: September 12, 2018, 09:22:59 PM »

Enjoying Ozark s2

Iron fist s2 is so much better than the first one and a mustt see if you’re a Marvel fan boy

Ah! The element of surprise
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: September 13, 2018, 12:39:48 AM »

Watched a netflix series

Timeless  .. as you would expect time travelling capers.. really enjoyed it but i love time travelling stuff

downloaded season 2 as well and there meant to be bringing out a 2 hour special to conclude it

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: September 28, 2018, 01:58:10 PM »

The Good Place (netflix) is incred if you can put up with Jameela Jamil's lolacting.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: October 02, 2018, 01:25:45 PM »

Caught an episode of 'What On Earth' on Discovery Science the other night. The bit on the Hanging Gardens Of Babylon just incred.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: October 14, 2018, 12:33:23 PM »

At some point Would I Lie To You is going to do an hour long compilation episode of Bob Mortimer's bits, and it will be the highest rated tv show of all time.

Hilarious

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4511 on: October 14, 2018, 01:08:09 PM »

At some point Would I Lie To You is going to do an hour long compilation episode of Bob Mortimer's bits, and it will be the highest rated tv show of all time.

Hilarious

Best panellist on there by a mile.

Shame they are only half hour episodes.

im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: October 14, 2018, 06:30:41 PM »

He's just amazing isn't he! Such a good show.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4513 on: October 20, 2018, 09:21:44 PM »

Ray Ray is back Marky

Martin Luther King Jr
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: October 20, 2018, 11:52:47 PM »

Hilarious

50 minutes would probably be ok?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 ... 320 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: