blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:18:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 ... 320 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***  (Read 685005 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4515 on: October 21, 2018, 12:17:29 AM »

Ray Ray is back Marky

I thought he was dead?

Not Marky..

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: October 21, 2018, 01:17:38 AM »

Ray Ray is back Marky

Lovely!

Ray Ray is back Marky

I thought he was dead?

Not Marky..

I just move like an extra from Dawn of the Dead Grin

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: October 21, 2018, 02:06:20 AM »

At some point Would I Lie To You is going to do an hour long compilation episode of Bob Mortimer's bits, and it will be the highest rated tv show of all time.

Hilarious

Best of WILTY can be watched over and over again, so good. Henning and the Spanish bike ride in Morocco, Kevin Bridges and the horse in Bulgaria.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: October 22, 2018, 12:33:24 PM »

The Haunting of Hill House (Netflix)

Half way through artm. Impressively scarey
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: October 22, 2018, 01:58:46 PM »

Daredevil 3 - Looking great so far plus one of the best TV baddies of all time is back.

Netflix/Marvel have cancelled Ironfist and Luke Cage, can possibly understand the Ironfist decision but I just dont get why Luke Cage.

Ah! The element of surprise
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4520 on: October 22, 2018, 02:03:57 PM »

Daredevil 3 - Looking great so far plus one of the best TV baddies of all time is back.

Netflix/Marvel have cancelled Ironfist and Luke Cage, can possibly understand the Ironfist decision but I just dont get why Luke Cage.

It was brilliant. DD1 Jessica Jones 1 and Luke Cage 1 were all brilliant and seasons 2 for all of them were all terrible, but DD3 really stuck to what worked the first time around. They didnt overdo it with the super powers, they stuck to the main story, great villains, great action and none of the fluff. Really liked it and I've really gone off those marvel series.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: October 22, 2018, 03:44:56 PM »

It was brilliant. DD1 Jessica Jones 1 and Luke Cage 1 were all brilliant and seasons 2 for all of them were all terrible, but DD3 really stuck to what worked the first time around. They didnt overdo it with the super powers, they stuck to the main story, great villains, great action and none of the fluff. Really liked it and I've really gone off those marvel series.

I have to agree with you on the whole but i dont quite think they were that bad. What did you think of Punisher?

Ah! The element of surprise
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4522 on: October 22, 2018, 04:09:59 PM »

I have to agree with you on the whole but i dont quite think they were that bad. What did you think of Punisher?

Stopped after about 3 episodes. I though Iron Fist was only OK so by the time I started Punisher it just felt more of the same
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4523 on: October 26, 2018, 04:26:48 PM »

An hour of highlights, including previously unbroadcast hits, from David Bowie's performance at Glastonbury 2000.

BBC4 tonight  10.55 PM

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: October 31, 2018, 08:32:08 AM »

The Haunting of Hill House might just be the best original drama that Netflix have produced.

There is more tension in 5 minutes of this then there was in the whole of the Halloween reboot.

Each episode focuses on a different character and the story line cleverly weaves between them all. I found it absolutely terrifying - I mean shout out loud scary. The jump scares are on point but there is a level of tension that is borderline unbearable. It also has some out of your seat OMG moments that are just the result of a brilliant twisting plot.

Episode 5 is a standout amazing hour of tv. I got teary eyed, shouted at loud with fright and then was open mouthed at the ending. I really love this show. 
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: November 07, 2018, 01:36:55 PM »

'House of Cards' will continue without Kevin Spacey, with Robin Wright headlining the Netflix series.

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2017/12/4/16734762/house-of-cards-final-season-without-kevin-spacey

Just watched the 1st two episodes of on Netflix. Missing Frank already  Cry , for me one of the best characters in a tv show. Claire talking to the camera does not penetrate my soul like Frank did. Will power through.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: November 07, 2018, 01:48:26 PM »

The Haunting of Hill House might just be the best original drama that Netflix have produced.

There is more tension in 5 minutes of this then there was in the whole of the Halloween reboot.

Each episode focuses on a different character and the story line cleverly weaves between them all. I found it absolutely terrifying - I mean shout out loud scary. The jump scares are on point but there is a level of tension that is borderline unbearable. It also has some out of your seat OMG moments that are just the result of a brilliant twisting plot.

Episode 5 is a standout amazing hour of tv. I got teary eyed, shouted at loud with fright and then was open mouthed at the ending. I really love this show. 

Thanks for the recommendation, just watched the trailers. I’m an absolute baby when it comes to scary shows. Even had to get the wife to turn off The Nun last night but this I’m gonna make sure we watch. Looks superb.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4527 on: November 07, 2018, 02:31:55 PM »

The Deuce has been excellent once again, if you like the Wire you'll love it
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4528 on: November 08, 2018, 09:37:50 AM »

Cracking episode of Taskmaster last night.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: November 12, 2018, 12:26:44 PM »

The Deuce has been excellent once again, if you like the Wire you'll love it

Hadn't watched before you mentioning it. Really enjoyable so far. Early into series 2 now

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 ... 320 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: