blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 06:05:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272633 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Laxie through the Looking Glass
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 ... 127 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie through the Looking Glass  (Read 177963 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: April 28, 2011, 03:18:26 AM »

Love ya diary Lax

Cheers MrDickie!  

Currently stuck in another bout of insomnia.  Sigh.  Nothing new there then.  Always happens after a trip.  Have such a great time, then BOOM!  Ah well...will settle in after another few days I'm sure.

In the meantime, tuuuuuuuuuuuune

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 06:30:14 AM by Laxie » Logged

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: April 28, 2011, 08:05:54 PM »

Sarah was bored one day and decided to get up to a bit of mischief on her sister's new laptop.  What she hadn't counted on was sister and mother seeing, giggling and posting it. 

Dunno where she was got.   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: May 01, 2011, 12:05:20 PM »

This week has been such an amazing roller coaster!  Twists and turns I never saw coming that would normally scare the kajeebees outta me.  Well, I was scared if truth be told.  But for some reason I wanted to stick this one out.  And I'm glad I have.  Life sure is strange sometimes.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1473 on: May 01, 2011, 01:00:17 PM »

This week has been such an amazing roller coaster!  Twists and turns I never saw coming that would normally scare the kajeebees outta me.  Well, I was scared if truth be told.  But for some reason I wanted to stick this one out.  And I'm glad I have.  Life sure is strange sometimes.

thumbs up but 

The older I get, the better I was.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: May 01, 2011, 01:06:00 PM »

thumbs up but 

dad dont dance 

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: May 01, 2011, 01:23:36 PM »

What is all this cryptic stuff please?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1476 on: May 01, 2011, 01:24:37 PM »

1 down, 3 across.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: May 01, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »

This week has been such an amazing roller coaster!  Twists and turns I never saw coming that would normally scare the kajeebees outta me.  Well, I was scared if truth be told.  But for some reason I wanted to stick this one out.  And I'm glad I have.  Life sure is strange sometimes.

1 down, 3 across.

Close.  How many letters?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 01:49:42 PM by Laxie » Logged

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1478 on: May 01, 2011, 01:48:53 PM »

1 down, 3 across.

Close.  But I'm plum out of cigars.

That's OK, I'm making my own jokes up.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: May 01, 2011, 01:53:41 PM »

1 down, 3 across.

Close.  But I'm plum out of cigars.

That's OK, I'm making my own jokes up.

And ninja quoting too while yer at it!   

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: May 01, 2011, 11:47:31 PM »

An oldie.  Granted, not as old as Tikay, but I like it....

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: May 02, 2011, 12:17:25 PM »

Had a few 'blank faces' on MSN after posting that last one.  Can't believe none of ya have ever heard that song!!!  Fer feck sake.  Where have ye been?!

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: May 04, 2011, 12:38:20 AM »

Blimey.  With all the goings on of the past week and a bit I'd forgotten about something serious coming up.  At the end of the day, it's out of my hands.  Just have to trust in powers that be, hope for the best and carry on.  Only...a couple of weeks ago I wouldn't have managed that.  I'd have been a ball of nerves curled up on the sofa worrying meself to death. 

Then an unexpected angel came along, broke through my shell and has somehow taken my mind off of things I have no control over.  Whether tomorrow is the final page in one of life's chapters or just another paragraph in that chapter...I know I'll be ok.  And I owe someone big style for that.  xx

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: May 04, 2011, 01:00:46 AM »

As it happens, said angel has just reminded me of many more in the camp.  Each seems to have taken on their own role in helping me through things.  No roles are the same yet they compliment each other perfectly.  Some without even knowing who else is involved or what part they play.  Life really is strange sometimes.  Even in the darkest corners, there's always a bit of light if you let yer eyes adjust and take a proper look 'round you.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1484 on: May 04, 2011, 07:49:28 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 ... 127 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: