blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 03:47:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272631 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Laxie through the Looking Glass
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 ... 127 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie through the Looking Glass  (Read 177944 times)
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1575 on: May 12, 2011, 08:56:30 AM »

God knows what happened (can you ask him please kin?).

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: May 12, 2011, 01:06:51 PM »

I have not had a chance to read you diary this week Laxie. I am so pleased for both of you. This has made my day!
Rod

View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: May 12, 2011, 08:10:23 PM »

Great to know your both so happy, you are both great people and deserve it, and you will make a great couple - long may it last.

Actually looking back on that weekend and Jacks posts on his blog and Facebook after the weekend it's all so obvious :-)

The one thing that is really funny though is during the final table of the main event, that we were watching, you decided to go for a meal together (perfectly good idea) but instead of just going you tell Paulie and me that's what you are doing and we both snap decide that a great idea we will come too *lol*. Still didn't notice anything.

Knew I should have come to Killarney, I won't be seeing you both now until the WCOAP at DTD. Although I will get all the info from Jack in Cardiff :-)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: May 12, 2011, 09:11:35 PM »

Don't forget...you sat next to Jack and I sat with Paulie just to really throw ye off.  lolololol

Yeah...we didn't make it obvious because, truth be told, it was all scaring the hell out of me.  Don't let anybody into your brain.  Don't get attached.  Don't give anybody reason to think you could be serious.  All my own rules were flying out the window before my eyes and there was sweet feck all I could do to stop it. 

But he gave me the time and space to work it out in my head and from once 'negotiations night' was complete (really did happen and was abso comedy)...it was pretty much impossible to keep a secret. 

Just want to say a huge thanks to everyone.  Between the messages here, comic abuse on msn and PM's of support behind the scenes, you lot have been amaaaaaaaaazing! 

xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1579 on: May 12, 2011, 09:22:12 PM »

Great to know your both so happy, you are both great people and deserve it, and you will make a great couple - long may it last.

Actually looking back on that weekend and Jacks posts on his blog and Facebook after the weekend it's all so obvious :-)

The one thing that is really funny though is during the final table of the main event, that we were watching, you decided to go for a meal together (perfectly good idea) but instead of just going you tell Paulie and me that's what you are doing and we both snap decide that a great idea we will come too *lol*. Still didn't notice anything.

Knew I should have come to Killarney, I won't be seeing you both now until the WCOAP at DTD. Although I will get all the info from Jack in Cardiff :-)

Rodders me darling, you're always welcome to share a table. Either poker or dining. Thanks for the good wishes mate.

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
h

View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: May 12, 2011, 11:13:00 PM »

brilliant news    
congrats to you both

i am sure you will  both be very happy together

Jack and Dawn nice ring to it

was the bottle of JD  before the football a clue
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:15:06 PM by h » Logged
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1581 on: May 12, 2011, 11:16:02 PM »

Blimey. You quiet types are very eloquent once you get going.

Congratulations. You make a lovely couple.

Thanks Tom. It's remarkable how the words flow when they're coming from the heart.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: May 12, 2011, 11:22:02 PM »

was the bottle of JD  before the football a clue

Who had a bottle of JD?!  Where?!  How do I miss these things?!   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: May 12, 2011, 11:39:12 PM »

Hope you two might find time to visit us up north sometime soon. Chill out n all that jaz .

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: May 13, 2011, 12:06:59 AM »

Hope you two might find time to visit us up north sometime soon. Chill out n all that jaz .

That would be most excellent Maureen!  Definitely love to visit and chill with ye.  I'm over there for a bit next month so will see what's what and try to sort something out for the lot of us. 

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: May 13, 2011, 12:35:45 PM »

That would be most excellent Maureen!  Definitely love to visit and chill with ye.  I'm over there for a bit next month so will see what's what and try to sort something out for the lot of us. 

We need more warning that that to batten down the hatches and leave the country!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: May 13, 2011, 12:59:27 PM »

We need more warning that that to batten down the hatches and leave the country!

Didn't know the dates meself til last night and afraid the days of 'notice' have been shot right out the window.  Don't worry...I promise to keep the noise level down. 

technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1587 on: May 13, 2011, 07:40:04 PM »

Didn't know the dates meself til last night and afraid the days of 'notice' have been shot right out the window.  Don't worry...I promise to keep the noise level down. 

QFT

TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: May 15, 2011, 12:03:07 AM »

Blimey. You quiet types are very eloquent once you get going.

Congratulations. You make a lovely couple.

Thanks Tom. It's remarkable how the words flow when they're coming from the heart.

Bless xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: May 15, 2011, 05:11:10 AM »

QFT

Yer such an optimist, god love ya.

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 ... 127 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: