blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 12:53:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272635 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  keane deleted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: keane deleted  (Read 11804 times)
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2005, 06:25:03 PM »

Kev, I think I speak for all of us when I say that we are all friendly, we all play together at cincins. But it is rather too heated. A nice cool beer would be the order of the day methinks
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2005, 11:17:49 AM »

Mikky can i ask mate, when did i admin to going onto forums to deliberately cause trouble???

Quote from MikkyT:

I can't vouch for Teacake, but Dave fully admits to sitting on forums - trouble causing.

I am just curious as toi when or where i was when i admitted this to you, cos i sure as hell dont remember it.

And to be honest i think your bang out of order for the way  you reacted with teacake, and how you want it documented on record, that you want to swear at him? You know teacake, you know who he is, so why are you carrying on like that?  He never accused you of "starting it" as you put it, he only said you were a "wined up merchant", and to be honest with you mate i agree with him. You know me well know, and you know what im like, and what i said to Nemesis was taken way out of context, everyone that knows me should have realised that, and that should have included you.

However instead of trying to calm Nemesis down and explaining that it was only a joke, you start going on about, "Oh was it me, was it my fault"

I know i shouldn't be on this thread as Rod has asked that none of us post here anymore, and to close the case. However i had to document on record, that i NEVER, and ill reiterate NEVER admited to you that i come onto forums to cause trouble? Why are you trying to stir it back up with me? Do me a favour, PM RFC and ask him what he think about me, then ask him what he thinks about You or anyone else on the board. I already know the answers he will come back with!

How you can sit at a table and laugh away with me and teacake etc, then come on here and say, ive admited to causing trouble, and wanting top swear at steph (unfortunately, i havent seen what you originally wrote about him, but i take it from Heid's posts, it wasnt very pretty - i wonder if you have PM'ed steph the same comments that you deleted???), and then you turn around and say that we are all good buddies and we will have a pint next week over it?

If im ever going to have a pint with you again, you better turn around and openly admit that you were talking total bollox about my deliberate wanting to cause trouble, or you can forget about any future pint with me mate.

Your 'Buddy' Dave

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Heid
Nuuuuu Meeeeja Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2005, 11:24:51 AM »

Dave, Teacake, Mikky....Please take it to PM's - you've all had a say, I don't really give a toss who is right and who is wrong - the only thing I know is that I'm a bit sick of it, so I think a lot of other people are.

Sorry to be blunt, you are all nice chaps, but please let it stop here, ok?

Heid
xx

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no bubble; there is the Final Table.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2005, 11:28:44 AM »

Dave, Teacake, Mikky....Please take it to PM's - you've all had a say, I don't really give a toss who is right and who is wrong - the only thing I know is that I'm a bit sick of it, so I think a lot of other people are.

Sorry to be blunt, you are all nice chaps, but please let it stop here, ok?

Heid
xx

i understand where your coming from Heid, which is why i took my Conversation with Nemesis to PM, however what mikky said about me, was Slander, or should i say Liable.

And i was wanting an official explaination as to when i supposidly admitted this to him?

Ill not post one more thing on this subject, as to me it was over before MikkyT was even on it.

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Cybertim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2005, 08:00:23 PM »

Admin gurus a quick question for you.  Why are you allowing this thread to continue?  Its bringing this forum down big time and although its a few regular and well respected users that are involved in the discussion its STILL spoliling Blonde..  Deleting the thread allows people to take their arguements to PM,s and keeps the usual ambience ogf the forum intact.  I Know that its hard being an admin and that you dont want to step on the toes of respected posters but the good of the forum must come first and its time that the thread was deleted and and a one post thread put in its place telling people to take it elsewhere..  Oh and for what its worth I  own a very big CELTIC website and I am involved in the Celtic supporters Association and the Nil By Mouth campaign and feel qualified to comment that this thread will go on forever and will cause nothing but bad feeling and can guarantee you that there is a pile of forum users who are just dying to get involved in the arguement (including me) but for the sake of not  dragging down this very special forum are keeping out of it. Someone else alrady commented on it but when it comes to Celtic and Rangers its true that normal, rational, level headed posters turn into complete idiots (been there done that). If this conversation was going on in a pub it would have been over ages ago with an amicable settlement but because people cant read body language on a forum then every post no matter how innocent and friendly can seem like a serious slight on their character and its so easy to escalate the problem/arguement merely due to the fact that posts get misread or are taken in a manner that they are not meant..  SO now that I have stucki in my tuppence worth back to my question.Why isn't the thread killed off?

Love and kisses   <grin>
Heid
Nuuuuu Meeeeja Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2005, 08:06:12 PM »

Everyone had managed not to post for 9 hours, Tim Smiley

Heid
Nuuuuu Meeeeja Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2005, 08:37:28 PM »

OK, we don't want to lock this thread down, or do anything nasty to it. I posted here this morning in the hope that we would all be able to act like adults  - congratualtions! We seem to have achieved that.

I firmly believe that people can take responsibility for their own actions, and don't need to have choices taken away from them, in order for them to be able to comply for the good of the whole.

The forum is regaining it's former glory after the shenanigans of the last couple of days - we'd like it to stay that way.

We don't want anymore posts on this thread, we want you to be midnful and respectful of others in future threads, and we want you to all remember that the names on this forum equate to people with feelings and emotions, just like yours.

This thread needs to sink tot he bottom of the pile, so leave it alone, don't post on it, and don't even think about it. This is a trust thing.

If anything else even vaguely nasty is posted on here, then it's going, and we'll all be upset, pissed off and damaged by the fact that people can't be decent to one another this close to Xmas.

Be Nice.. please? I know you are all more than capable of being warm, lovely and NICE people.

Heid
xx

ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2005, 11:57:49 PM »

Everyone had managed not to post for 9 hours, Tim Smiley

Interesting challenge from a mod

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2005, 10:05:51 AM »

Hi Dave,

It was in Cincinnati club when me you and Billy where chatting and Billy said something jokingly about the old firm and you said something to the effect of: I'm not winding up the old firm joke today I do enough of that on the internet.

Appologies if I took that to mean that you like to bait people on football forums if you don't actually do that...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: