blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:03:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Acceptances thread: bb9 DTD 29th May
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Acceptances thread: bb9 DTD 29th May  (Read 107768 times)
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 11, 2010, 12:05:28 PM »

right im off that weekend so looks like im going to do donate all my money to some one what did i have to do??

Leeds peps how you all getting to notts?? are you all staying we weekend??

I might not be going unless i have the funds but if i do u wanna work summet out?

Sell your body on the streets of leeds??  or you drive and i will have a stake of you in all the comps??  BB9 wont be the same without you

Wont get much for that! Dont mind driving but only got a 2 seat van! Where u staying? Might kit the back of van out with a matress and kip in that!!

This would be nearly as immense as Geo staying in a tent for a tourney he played in once (I think I have that story right).

Was hoping somebody would take pity on me and offer me a room! Will sleep in the van as a prop tho if anyone wants to take some action!!

Lol at this as a prop, Red Dog does it all the time.

Yeah Sharpy it was APAT Cardiff a couple of years ago, no tent just sleeping bag and Bivvi bag. Couple of best nights sleep I'd had in years.

Geo

Girl guide tent ftw. Put it up in the car park, lots of cots inside, Blonde sleepover.  thumbs up

As long as there is Marshmellows on sticks im in!

Someone bring a guitar and we will have a session on ging gang goolie too.....
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 11, 2010, 12:08:55 PM »

I've even checked a bag this time, so will bring me blankey.  Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 11, 2010, 12:44:22 PM »

take me off the list please. I will be at wembley in tears watching us get beat by millwall

norrr.  You still coming up for Friday night tho?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 11, 2010, 01:31:11 PM »

take me off the list please. I will be at wembley in tears watching us get beat by millwall

current plan is notts friday night, london saturday day and back to notts for sat night as long as I can figure out which hotel I've paid for

if the footy goes tits up then I'll swap london for bb9 but really hoping to miss it

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 11, 2010, 01:32:35 PM »

current plan is notts friday night, london saturday day and back to notts for sat night as long as I can figure out which hotel I've paid for

if the footy goes tits up then I'll swap london for bb9 but really hoping to miss it

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  So at least we'll still get to hang out a bit.  Ok, yer not in trouble any more.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 11, 2010, 01:48:50 PM »

that'll do thumbs up

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 11, 2010, 03:12:25 PM »

As long as Charlton get promoted, it's a vaild excuse for missing BB9 ;-)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 11, 2010, 03:33:44 PM »

knock knock

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 11, 2010, 04:30:41 PM »

I will most probs come but not bothered about the poker *sounds strange i know* doc said i will be walking in 2 weeks Smiley
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 11, 2010, 04:31:45 PM »

knock knock

save it Smiley

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 11, 2010, 07:11:19 PM »

you all need to learn the words cause i is getting old

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 11, 2010, 07:14:00 PM »

you all need to learn the words cause i is getting old

You'll have to teach me proper this time.  Was only half paying attention through the tears of laughter last time round.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 11, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »

i know most of the words i think.  deffo the first couple of verses anyhow. doesn't really matter after that.

jagmadxkr

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 12, 2010, 10:27:01 AM »

Hi Tighty please add me to the list my name on DTD is jagmad

cheers PETE
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 13, 2010, 12:31:13 AM »

added Pete, thank you

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day