blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 02:07:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272635 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  World Cup Betting Thread
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: World Cup Betting Thread  (Read 105980 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 15, 2010, 11:18:31 PM »

I wonder if they'll be watching North Korea win 1-0 in the live coverage they are probably watching just now in Pyongyang.

North Korea done well tonight and may encourage me to back them on DNB basis in their next 2 games if the price is right.

Na, Brazil are just most overrated team in the world imo. I said on here before that they won't go far and I stand by it, I don't expect them to qualify with 9 points and I dont think they'll win it, probably the worst Brazil team I can remember.

I will take Brazil vs anyone you like except Spain for a last longer if you want ?

cool ill pm you tomorrow. also have we got a last longer with portugal/ivory coast? im sure i posted in one of your threads but never checked back for a response?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 15, 2010, 11:53:26 PM »

I wonder if they'll be watching North Korea win 1-0 in the live coverage they are probably watching just now in Pyongyang.

North Korea done well tonight and may encourage me to back them on DNB basis in their next 2 games if the price is right.

Na, Brazil are just most overrated team in the world imo. I said on here before that they won't go far and I stand by it, I don't expect them to qualify with 9 points and I dont think they'll win it, probably the worst Brazil team I can remember.

I will take Brazil vs anyone you like except Spain for a last longer if you want ?

cool ill pm you tomorrow. also have we got a last longer with portugal/ivory coast? im sure i posted in one of your threads but never checked back for a response?

Wasn't it for a pint ? I just thought you were kidding ?

You playing Aspers this week ?

Spain -1 at evens tmoro is huge imo, get on get paid.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2010, 11:59:12 PM »

oh i thought it was 20$ pint is fine, no idea which team i chose. erm maybe aspers, got so much going on this week though and think the festival going to be a huge fail tbh. will be crushing the cash games anyway so will see you. yeah spain should crush tomorrow but they will get knocked out in last 16 against portugal/ivory coast.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 16, 2010, 12:01:50 AM »

oh i thought it was 20$ pint is fine, no idea which team i chose. erm maybe aspers, got so much going on this week though and think the festival going to be a huge fail tbh. will be crushing the cash games anyway so will see you. yeah spain should crush tomorrow but they will get knocked out in last 16 against portugal/ivory coast.

I've got so many on I don't remember them all lol,if I said it was booked then happy for it to ride obv,let me know if we did confirm.
mckelinho

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 16, 2010, 12:37:06 PM »

Got great odds in Ladbrokes yesterday IMO

80/1 on Ozil (Germany) to win the Golden Ball (best player of the tourney) with a Man of the Match under his belt already and my predictions that the Germans will go far these are great odds. Had to ask the woman to fone up for the odds as they arent inthe shop or online, defos worth £20
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 16, 2010, 01:14:52 PM »

Spain -1 is 9/20 on Bet365!

Where the hell did you see Evens

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 16, 2010, 01:22:20 PM »

If you mean Spain -1.5? Then yes it's 21/20

Today I'm on the Double:

Chile @ 4/6
Spain -2 @ 2/1

£15 on @ 4/1, for £75 return.

Not had a win since Saturday night, even tho I picked one yesterday and changed my mind!

If I lose this I'm down to £30 left.

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 16, 2010, 01:24:29 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/world-cup/spain-v-switzerland/handicaps

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 16, 2010, 01:29:43 PM »

this refs a disgrace in Chile game, every decision wrong so far i think.

mckelinho

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2010, 01:30:36 PM »

Yeah, i got 4/5 on Spain -1 5 mins brfore the Chile game on Lads. doubled it with Chile at 2/1 -1
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 16, 2010, 02:02:07 PM »

I take it your getting mixed up with the handicap and the Asian handicap markets

Spain -1 on the Asian handicap is 9/20, whereas Spain -1.5 (usually known as -1 to most UK punters) on the standard handicap is Evens

This is cos if the game finishes 1-0 Spain you get your stake back from the Asian handicap as the fixture would be a tie and it's a 2-way market, but you would lose your stake in the standard handicap as the .5 eliminates the draw and the money back aspect.

I'm on Spain -2 today @ 2/1 in the asain, if it's 2-0 Spain I'm refunded.
Spain -2 in the standard handicap is just over 5/2, cos it will really be -2.5, meaning 2-0 Spain is a loss.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 16, 2010, 02:09:24 PM »

I'm on the bet that Rich linked to
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 16, 2010, 02:13:45 PM »

glgl.

Not on that, but on Spain to win to Nil at Evens with sky bet last night.

lets gogogo Spain, 3-0 Spain is good for us all then!

gl us

Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 16, 2010, 02:16:48 PM »

standard handicap = 1-0 Spain you lose, 2-0 Spain you win wiiiiiiii

gl Geordie bhoy!

Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 16, 2010, 02:20:42 PM »

glgl.

Not on that, but on Spain to win to Nil at Evens with sky bet last night.

lets gogogo Spain, 3-0 Spain is good for us all then!

gl us

This!

2-0 will be ok tho as it's a refunded stake from a double, so I still get the single on Chile.

3-0, 3-0, 3-0, let's go go go!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 62 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: