blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:18:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Poker Stars UKIPT at DTD: Day 3 and Final
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker Stars UKIPT at DTD: Day 3 and Final  (Read 56832 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: May 21, 2010, 09:48:32 AM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/may/19/victoria-coren-poker refers to this event

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
MKKfish

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 21, 2010, 10:20:03 AM »

3. All that being said, I am just guna go log into my account now, check my balance start rubbing fiddies on my tiddies and think back of how I hero called my way through day 1.

• Good post
  • Bling Blang Blaow
fyp
keilan303

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 21, 2010, 11:49:29 AM »

I'll be honest, for the past week or so I've been quite impressed that a resident of Aberdeen (as I am) did so well in placing well in a fairly large tournament on the national stage.
I recognise your face from playing in games you have been at, when playing at G. All I really want to say is, the good will I felt towards you went right out the window with your post. In my eyes class is the beholder and you my friend provided none of that with your post, and made me squirm with embarrisment at the nature of your reply. In being recognised on this forum, you will never have the backing or support of every hand that is played out on such a public stage... imo it's the way you then handle these issues, if you're going to come on here and reply. I'm afraid to say, imo as a starting point, you failed miserably and did nothing more than making yourself look a complete dick (for want of a better word)

0/10 for class I'm afraid, as I don't really believe you were joking with regards to your pop about checking the balance... to me it seemed a spoilt little outburst.

meh....guess I'm the only one that thought his post was a bit tounge in cheek to be honest? a poker player with an ego isn't exactly a new thing anyway! I thought it was great to see someone from Aberdeen doing good aswell...but he has the advantage of not actually being an Aberdonian

wp Ollie...that final hand...karma Wink
MKKfish

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 21, 2010, 11:58:36 AM »

3. All that being said, I am just guna go log into my account now, check my balance start rubbing fiddies on my tiddies and think back of how I hero called my way through day 1.

• Good post
  • Bling Blang Blaow
fyp

meh - I think I just owned myself - check box fail lol
entim
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 21, 2010, 04:58:06 PM »

Welcome to blonde OJ.

Quick Question.

If you had AK off suited on the final table bubble at 5k10k with 500k and rised it to 27k and the other big stack (450k) re-rised to 80k. Would you make a fold? Or would you make a shove? or even make a flat call?

TIA

I'm arr in (most likely), it would help knowing payouts/stack sizes left/reads on the player/POSITION

lol@ollie recommending 4bet folding
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 21, 2010, 05:26:32 PM »

thought his post was com. (in a good way)

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 23, 2010, 02:03:48 PM »

4bet folding AK ftw

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: