blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:40:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £300 Deepstack - June 2010
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 Deepstack - June 2010  (Read 82681 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: June 07, 2010, 08:19:55 PM »

Yeah I suppose calling another poker player a moron is pretty poor form. However in my mind I prefer male rowing teams. How are some of you guys going to pop your cherries at this rate? I first took it up the shifter when I was just 14 and the other guy was actually a relative. You can't just bowl around making schoolboy errors if you want success in life.

FYP Mantis.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 07, 2010, 08:46:11 PM »

Yeah I suppose calling another poker player a moron is pretty poor form. However in my mind calling an intellectually astute and physically fit female university rowing team fanny, bitches and/or shagging opportunities is worse. How are some of you guys going to pop your cherries at this rate? You can't just bowl around in Ed Harley hoodies thinking in those terms if you want success with women.

i went to private school, its fine, they dont mind it

i went to amsterdam last summer

youve had a mare here

greatest use of quotes ever wpwp

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: June 07, 2010, 09:15:29 PM »

Yeah I suppose calling another poker player a moron is pretty poor form. However in my mind calling an intellectually astute and physically fit female university rowing team fanny, bitches and/or shagging opportunities is worse. How are some of you guys going to pop your cherries at this rate? You can't just bowl around in Ed Harley hoodies thinking in those terms if you want success with women.

youve had a mare here

Is there a correlation between going to a private school and being intellectually astute? 

i understand how their minds work

Is there a correlation between going to a private school and being intellectually astute? 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 07, 2010, 09:20:46 PM »

youve had a mare here

Hey, I was only giving you a bit of advice so no need to get on your high horse. You went to private school and have some intelligence right? So try and make the connection between thinking girls like being called fanny and having to resort to paying for your sexual conquests in Amsterdam. Greekstein, no girlfriend, a homo rowing fantasy post, the picture of you as a big gay angel.....hmmm?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 07, 2010, 09:29:38 PM »

youve had a mare here

Hey, I was only giving you a bit of advice so no need to get on your high horse. You went to private school and have some intelligence right? So try and make the connection between thinking girls like being called fanny and having to resort to paying for your sexual conquests in Amsterdam. Greekstein, no girlfriend, a homo rowing fantasy post, the picture of you as a big gay angel.....hmmm?

Yes I've dressed up as an angel with my housemates at uni. Pretty good night it was too. And I'd do it again.

You seem to mention sex a lot, does it fill the void of you not getting any from your probably whale of a mrs?

Then again, your mrs is probably incredible, just like your poker resume that you've always claimed is so good yet never posted ANYTHING to back it up.

Enjoy the week ahead, should be a good one in Walsall.

@GreekStein on twitter.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 07, 2010, 09:55:21 PM »

we should treat women with respect. LDO.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 07, 2010, 09:55:38 PM »

anyone who does is a ghey.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 07, 2010, 09:58:15 PM »

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 07, 2010, 10:03:06 PM »

buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 07, 2010, 10:04:15 PM »

youve had a mare here

i understand how their minds work

i left when i was 16 incase you cundt tell. went on to do p.e course at college, i am now fat, i think i failed
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 07, 2010, 10:04:58 PM »

Marvellous. Insert no flaming message b) here.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 07, 2010, 10:25:52 PM »

Tighty just go MIA in this thread. I'm sure mantis and Greeky are old enough and ugly enough to take what each others got. Personally I think they secretly meet up and bum one another.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 07, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »

pics of mantis's bitch please? preferably in an ed harley hoody
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 07, 2010, 10:30:11 PM »

Tighty just go MIA in this thread. I'm sure mantis and Greeky are old enough and ugly enough to take what each others got.

This

Personally I think they secretly meet up and bum one another.

Not so much.

@GreekStein on twitter.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 07, 2010, 10:52:05 PM »

we should treat women with respect. LDO.

ridic bad typo.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: