blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:24:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Come on England
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Come on England  (Read 48383 times)
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 23, 2010, 11:19:01 AM »

Well, I do want England to get through, I reallly do, but I reckon 8/1 on Slovenia is just a tad overpriced so I couldn't resist a wee tickle. So at least if Slovenia beat England I have a small profit with which to console myself.

+1 redic price

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
jonny2jabs
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 23, 2010, 12:07:56 PM »

come on england time to stop slowrolling...
igneous sock
still trying to crack Rubiks cube.........
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 23, 2010, 12:35:05 PM »

Given the apparent mood in the England camp it`s worth a few quid on Slovenia & the draw at very decent odds. Without the settler of an early goal for England, this game will become increasingly frustrating for them. The pressure is already immense and I`m pretty sure the Slovenians won`t be carrying quite the same weight of expectation.

Heart says England. Brain says LAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

Seriously strong stitching
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 23, 2010, 01:44:41 PM »

Money back on a fair few markets with Boylesports if England fail to win
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 23, 2010, 01:45:21 PM »

Given the apparent mood in the England camp it`s worth a few quid on Slovenia & the draw at very decent odds. Without the settler of an early goal for England, this game will become increasingly frustrating for them. The pressure is already immense and I`m pretty sure the Slovenians won`t be carrying quite the same weight of expectation.

Heart says England. Brain says LAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

GTFO
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 23, 2010, 01:46:23 PM »

England will batter Slovenia today. What's happened so far is normal for England in world cups. In 1986 we lost to Portugal and couldn't beat Morocco before Lineker took Poland to skill school in the last game. This is how it always goes with England. History tells us to prepare for a qtr-final/semi-final exit on penalties and a convincing victory today. C'mon England.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 23, 2010, 01:51:00 PM »

England will batter Slovenia today. What's happened so far is normal for England in world cups. In 1986 we lost to Portugal and couldn't beat Morocco before Lineker took Poland to skill school in the last game. This is how it always goes with England. History tells us to prepare for a qtr-final/semi-final exit on penalties and a convincing victory today. C'mon England.

I'm kinda thinking that, they have been given so much shit they are up for it. Anyway they really can't play as bad as they has done so far..........
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 23, 2010, 02:02:42 PM »

I'm kinda thinking that, they have been given so much shit they are up for it. Anyway they really can't play as bad as they has done so far..........

Yeah, when England abs have to win they're a different prospect. British Bulldog spirit. That never seems to come out in the early stages when we don't have to. Anyway, we're here to play knock-out football, and it starts today. Rooney will wake up in this match I reckon.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 23, 2010, 02:05:27 PM »

Well, I do want England to get through, I reallly do, but I reckon 8/1 on Slovenia is just a tad overpriced so I couldn't resist a wee tickle. So at least if Slovenia beat England I have a small profit with which to console myself.

You should be ashamed of yourself,this is total betrayal of your country,hang your head in shame.Seriously though I couldn't do this,it just wouldn't feel right to have a part of you that was happy at winning money from England losing.

I've had a little bit on Slovenia......desperately  want England to do it, but value is value......

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 23, 2010, 02:07:21 PM »

You should be ashamed of yourself,this is total betrayal of your country,hang your head in shame.Seriously though I couldn't do this,it just wouldn't feel right to have a part of you that was happy at winning money from England losing.

I've had a little bit on Slovenia......desperately  want England to do it, but value is value......

DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be joining me and knocking it in on England lets gogogogogo
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 23, 2010, 02:07:44 PM »

You can GTFO too.........sigh
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 23, 2010, 02:13:14 PM »

I've had a little bit on Slovenia......desperately  want England to do it, but value is value......

My great grandad is Irish...........................

I will be shouting as loud as anyone over the next couple of hours, and will be gutted if the bet comes  in.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 23, 2010, 02:18:12 PM »

I've had a little bit on Slovenia......desperately  want England to do it, but value is value......

I will be shouting as loud as anyone over the next couple of hours, and will be gutted if the bet comes  in.

O RLY!!!! Smiley
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: June 23, 2010, 02:23:03 PM »

O REILY!!!! Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 23, 2010, 02:29:24 PM »

i desperately want England to win but my brain has just placed a bet at 10-1 on 0-0

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: