blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:21:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Come on England
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Come on England  (Read 48597 times)
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: June 24, 2010, 11:51:40 AM »

We've beaten Germany and Argentina recently (In International football years, which is the opposite of dog years), it Portugal I want to stuff (which is a shame as I have them in the sweep).

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 24, 2010, 11:52:34 AM »

meh england were terrible

they didnt look comfortable on or off the ball
was shaky when they didnt have the ball
and they didnt look like a threat through out the game and produced 2-3 chances total

if they was against a better team i am pretty sure they would be easily beaten

it was a redic boring game reminds me of the champ league final between milan and juve ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

pretty sure the germans will crush england pretty easily

Glass half empty much?

nope

just didnt thnk it was very good or entertaining football thats alll

You must not support England then, as I fail to see how that was not entertaining for a supporter...........
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: June 24, 2010, 12:05:23 PM »

Route to the final Germany, Argentina, Spain and Brazil

Never going to happen.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 24, 2010, 12:09:32 PM »

Route to the final Germany, Argentina, Spain and Brazil

Never going to happen.

You maybe right, but would be incred if we did
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 24, 2010, 12:13:55 PM »

How about those who think we have no chance of winning start there own thread to anti-funk on England and leave us in peace to dream.

Simply put GTFO  Wink
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 24, 2010, 12:16:36 PM »

How about those who think we have no chance of winning start there own thread to anti-funk on England and leave us in peace to dream.

Simply put GTFO  Wink

Agreed, can't be doing with negative miserable fkers...........
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: June 24, 2010, 12:17:03 PM »

Simply put GTFO  Wink

If Holland don't win it I hope England do TBH.

I would just love the commentators to shut up about 1966 and can't wait to hear about the World Champions England for the next 4 years.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 24, 2010, 12:20:55 PM »

Simply put GTFO  Wink

If Holland don't win it I hope England do TBH.

I would just love the commentators to shut up about 1966 and can't wait to hear about the World Champions England for the next 4 years.

Meh, you just wish you had a similar point of reference Cheesy
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 24, 2010, 12:46:23 PM »

People are proper seething that we are through.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 24, 2010, 12:48:59 PM »

If Robert Green hadn't dropped that ball in the first game, then everyone would be talking about how nobody can break us down adn we have the best defence in the world. To say we looked shaky on the ball is ridic, we looked really comfortable with some really good one touch football. onwards and upwards.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 24, 2010, 01:09:18 PM »

If Robert Green hadn't dropped that ball in the first game, then everyone would be talking about how nobody can break us down adn we have the best defence in the world. To say we looked shaky on the ball is ridic, we looked really comfortable with some really good one touch football. onwards and upwards.

Some of the football we played was up there with the best I've seen in the tournament and that's not me being biased.Gerrard was pinging 50yard passes everywhere and Milner was a constant danger.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 24, 2010, 01:10:11 PM »

I thought we did a great job and the result could have quite easily been more comfortable. Rooney's starting to get proper pissed off and that can only be bad news for the germs. The two questionable things on display were 1. the condition of the pitch which wasn't anywhere near world standard, and 2. John Terry's full length diving header to block a low Slovenia shot, there's commitment and there's wtf.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 24, 2010, 01:33:30 PM »

Some of the football we played was up there with the best I've seen in the tournament and that's not me being biased.Gerrard was pinging 50yard passes everywhere and Milner was a constant danger.

+1 mond

gerrard and milner were class! Summet not right with Rooney but if he starts firing then the germans will have problems!!

Terrys commitment is 2nd to none and wish the while team played like him!! I thought upson did well. Lampard and barry wernt cracking and need to
find the form that they show for their clubs!!

Ashley cole has been the best England player by far this tourney!! Johnson is ok but a little clumsy in tackles! And everytime anybody has a shot on goal I can't help but cringe!

Let's hope they show the spirit like they did at the end of last game and let's hope to put one over on the krauts again!!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 24, 2010, 01:34:19 PM »

Just realised that the USA have a sick good draw, it wouldn't surprise me if they reached the semis.............Robert Green FFS.............
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 24, 2010, 01:42:07 PM »

I have a good feeling about Sunday, and it reminds me of a good story, and a great chant you should all adopt

I was lucky enough to see england at the 2006 world cup v's ecuador in Stuttgart.

It was coming to the end of a drab 1st half, and there were thousands of germans in the crowd who just started chanting "deutschland deutschland deutschland", probably to wind up the english.

Then, from the genuis of the English football fans came my favourite ever football chant to put the Oppo - (or randoms in the this case), in their place

"five one, and even heskey scored, five one and even heskey scored" - to the "go west" type tune

f'king brilliant - even better they understood and went sheepishly quiet

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: