blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:15:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505672 times)
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: June 19, 2010, 12:19:10 AM »

So sick, this is even worst than I thought. I think the investors need to get together and decide on an appropriate way course of action. Asking questions of Blatch is completely pointless, his word cannot possibly be trusted. A full investigation needs to be carried out as there is deffo more than a zero possibility that Blatch has in fact made 100k+ out of this .

Sighmuns

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 19, 2010, 12:22:45 AM »

So sick, this is even worst than I thought. I think the investors need to get together and decide on an appropriate way course of action. Asking questions of Blatch is completely pointless, his word cannot possibly be trusted. A full investigation needs to be carried out as there is deffo more than a zero possibility that Blatch has in fact made 100k+ out of this .

Can be cleared up by Cos, who now has access to Blatch's accounts, by checking the withdrawls
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 19, 2010, 12:23:43 AM »

Can be cleared up by Cos, who now has access to Blatch's accounts, by checking the withdrawls

not if he did what others have suggested and laid certain bets then taken them from another account to which he has not given access to.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 19, 2010, 12:24:54 AM »

Withdrawls lol, obv if he is rubbing it in his titties right now he laid it @ 1.01 to another acc.

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 19, 2010, 12:25:17 AM »

not if he did what others have suggested and laid certain bets then taken them from another account to which he has not given access to.

plus skolsuper saying he has another 10k invested in other things with blatch or 'other dealings' someone else earlier said he was owed 2k from blatch, wsop money, who the fk knows what else...
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 19, 2010, 12:26:31 AM »

can you tell which other account was bet against on BF? is it the same account all the time? - or is that just me being  hopeful?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Sighmuns

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 19, 2010, 12:28:23 AM »

I understood that the money laundering done by trading at 1.01's was between the conglomerate account and his own one. If his main personal account doesnt show the opposite side of the 1.01 then there's more to be looked into.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 19, 2010, 12:28:35 AM »

Yes check any withdrawals on the two accounts.
The two accounts will show the double entry...... for example the two £5k bets at 1.01 going from one a/c to another.....otherwise there is another account.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 19, 2010, 12:34:23 AM »

Well I am the 5% PM person on the cash WSOP and Im paid up, and I dont think I am out of order saying that stu rutter paid up for his huge chunk of the main event side too - thats like 3k+

This is my biggest concern that dawned on me a couple of hours ago.............. the are thousands if not tens of thousands ADDITIONAL to the stake money that have been sent since

thats why i asked what his BF rolll was.

Blatch seems failry shrewd when it comes to betting (normally) and all these 1.01 bets just dont make a fucking sense other than him creaming the money off.

I wanted to believe him, but since my post a few hours ago, and after the win was identified on the Liverpool stoke game, i dont see how i can.

I do believe that he might have degen'd off all the money -  but no-one is looking at this spreadsheet and saying yeah we can see where it all is?

how long would a forensic review take of the spreadsheets by arbboy or redsimon (or anyone else who offered?) - is this a day   - a week?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 19, 2010, 12:36:24 AM »

oh and i know of arbboy IRL, he is def a character lol.

while i initially thought his posts were very repetitive and a bit close to the line (bear in mind i'm only catching up on this thread now and assume some of it has been - possibly heavily - edited by mods) given the seriousness of the actual revelations to come to light they are completely justified imo.

yes he started by making a point about the south korea match, but ultimately he was making other points and asking the sort questions that should of been more purposefully brought up weeks and months ago by those with a vested interest. had they done so then perhaps the problem wouldn't have escalated to what it has become now.

Christopher Brammer
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 19, 2010, 12:37:26 AM »

Its a girls account but almost everyone knows who it is. The initial remark was uncalled for.

Which is why I removed it, but you all keep quoting it.....

All gone.
Pls remove my I love dave post as it was in response to the deleted messages and people will think I love him. Also delete this one too!!
Be good, keep calm, carry on x

I always knew this was the case mate

and you're [ ] good with quoting on this board ;-)

lol you daft sod. I quoted my own post.

One of us is confused, but I'm too tired to work out which xx

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #566 on: June 19, 2010, 12:40:06 AM »

im not an investor but surely Betfair may have a team of people to look at this and any accounts that have activity with his ip as there may be more accounts?

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 19, 2010, 12:40:56 AM »

Will betfair care?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 19, 2010, 12:42:43 AM »

Will betfair care?

I would think very much so-this would damage their rep quite badly- they take all kind of fraud quite seriously with snooker, nags etc so this in effect isnt much different

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 19, 2010, 12:43:12 AM »

Will betfair care?

If there is fraudulent activity which this surely is (dumping money from one account to another) surely they have to investigate.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: