blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:31:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 507981 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: June 19, 2010, 09:12:58 AM »

so have u been trying to re-coup losses since the game in question?  I've part invested with my brother and have been keeping a keen eye on this.

Does this mean all the trades since then showing a loss was a way of getting the balance down to show a loss in the end?

Cant seem to believe this.

What I tried to do, was trade on paper what I would have done with the intention of keeping the profit and loss going.

Ever since the Liverpool vs Stoke game and the Man City vs Stoke game I tried trading all sports and trying anyway to get the money back and basically chased the account down to empty.

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 19, 2010, 09:15:05 AM »

We need an auditor (that understands Betfair, arbing and betting in general) to comb over the account.  Someone like Chompy (sorry mate!) who doesn't have a shilling in (I don't think) that can probe for evidence of what happened.

Some people don't seem to understand that if the fund was being "borrowed" to trade IR, it could have been successful many times over.  Then with a Liverpool lay going tits up with 15 minutes to go, it suddenly becomes a "sleep in".

I don't know which version is true, but a decent audit gets rid of the speculation.  There shouldn't be any money in play IR on the account.  If this truly was a tragic accident, it obv hasn't been dealt with very well, but at least we will know what we are dealing with.  

Some questions:

1. How many times in the season was money in play IR?

After having the initial loss, I did use the account in running sometimes to try to get some of the previous losy money back

2. Was the Florida holiday an attempt to recoup the losses?

The holiday in Florida I didnt pay for.  My sister was taking her family and there was a spare room in the Villa.  The flight was a birthday and xmas present.  All I paid was spending money which came to aroudn 600.

3. What happens to the WSOP stake?

Sadly this has gone too but I will certainly include this when I try to repay all the money.

4. Detailed breakdown of the cashouts?

There were no cash outs at all from the account.  I did however make extra additions to the account whenever I had a bit of spare money.  I tried to put any extra money I had in the account to help get the account back to the level it should have been at.

5. What evidence is there to contravene the contention that the sudden downswing was a 'paper trade' downswing designed to reduce the account balance?

Not sure what you mean here

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 19, 2010, 09:18:30 AM »

Guys I am informed that the matter has been reported to the police.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: June 19, 2010, 09:24:45 AM »

I thought it was worth bumping these threads from his initial responses yesterday. It appears quite clear that Blatch is dilusional and living in some fantasy world from his responses.

I have slept on this as I wanted to make an unemotive response. I believe that the police should be involved . I had defended the initial error because Blatch responded to me by text telling me it was the honest truth. Clearly it wasn't. I would deal with this but I am best man at a wedding o sunday in Edinburgh. If noone has called this in by Monday afternoon then I will be doing so.

I am of the opinion that not all of the money has been done in. It may have been by now but I'm sure that some of it was to fund his lifestyle. He was never without a wad of cash at dtd. He must of had winning cash game sessions, the Miami thing sounds like bullshit to me. I dont think there is any Money left, I dothink we funded his lifestyle.

The wsop stake is about as clear fraud as there is. He will probably be better off inside fir 18 months anyway

gg Blatch I hop being balla was worth it!

outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: June 19, 2010, 09:26:33 AM »

Good to hear tighty good to hear!

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: June 19, 2010, 09:27:45 AM »

scumblatch has wife and kidz?

who was staked by scumblatch, how much did they get?

chezzboy

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: June 19, 2010, 09:39:17 AM »

The word Grimm came about from grimmstarr fucking someone over for 5k.

We've been Blatched
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: June 19, 2010, 09:46:49 AM »

scumblatch has wife and kidz?

who was staked by scumblatch, how much did they get?

he is single

the stake thing is immaterial

blatch "staked" me in the scoop - but only ever sent me 215 of the money personally - knowing what i have heard from others this seems to have been a trick to put people in - hoping they would bink then claiming 50%

eg - i had reg'd for the scoop 215 w1+1 on my own dime - and he obv saw me on line playing the event  -  so then he transferred the 215 mid game to ensure he had a peice of me for minimal exposure

i know sevral guys on here in the same boat, and no doubt there will be others

I would say that a conservative estimate after this fictional date in January is going to be something like 20k in additional nipped cash. He text a buddy of mine re the wsop stake to try and get an advance just last week. Also given the extent of the deception, who is to say he hasnt sold more of himslef privately or on other forums - he could have staked himslef like 150% or something

who knows what will unravell. Lets hope that the police are actually interested and that the CPS appoint someone who understands the information and can do a forensic invesitgation.

Blatch will never come clean - he is dillusional and clearly still kidding himself

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: June 19, 2010, 09:48:51 AM »

Is there no way that the original thread can be put up 'read only'?

be interesting to see how the trades match up to what he said was happening.

also i'm sorry to mention this but it has to be said. there was massive ramping/hyping of this scheme in that thread. I was guilty of it myself. but it seems some of the biggest hypers were getting money from blatch to play poker. i think it's prob 99% that they didn't know what was happening but 2 days ago i would have said it was 99% that this was all OK.

blatch was being made out to be some uber baller type person yet drives a fiesta? what reg at least tell me it's a pretty new one and not some old X reg piece of crap? who's been round his house? was it filled up with nice stuff?

WTF's been going on here guys?

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:54:40 AM by byronkincaid » Logged
chezzboy

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: June 19, 2010, 09:52:31 AM »

So did the winning streak actually happen at all, or was this just a long con?
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: June 19, 2010, 10:09:10 AM »

I was so hoping to wake up and see that this was a wind up in retaliation to Arrboy, lol how naive of me. Sickend for you all.

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 19, 2010, 10:25:05 AM »

So the spreadsheet is courtesy of Blatch and you suspect there's an extent to which it has been doctored?

If so and Greekstein still has berfair login, can he change password and e-mail address? Request the records again?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 19, 2010, 10:26:37 AM »

Is there no way that the original thread can be put up 'read only'?

be interesting to see how the trades match up to what he said was happening.

also i'm sorry to mention this but it has to be said. there was massive ramping/hyping of this scheme in that thread. I was guilty of it myself. but it seems some of the biggest hypers were getting money from blatch to play poker. i think it's prob 99% that they didn't know what was happening but 2 days ago i would have said it was 99% that this was all OK.

blatch was being made out to be some uber baller type person yet drives a fiesta? what reg at least tell me it's a pretty new one and not some old X reg piece of crap? who's been round his house? was it filled up with nice stuff?

WTF's been going on here guys?

I think I'm perhaps best qualified to answer this.

Thing with Neil was he was very good about bigging up the amount he was making on betfair. This was before he started this trading thread. He didn't just suddenly start doing routlette spins, playing big comps, backing people- he was doing most of this before he took any money off anyone on here.

Yes Neil drove a modest car but again he would sometimes drop in he was looking to upgrade. He did mention on a number of occasions he was looking to buy a house and his money was tied up there.

I understand people are angry but I genuinley don't think anyone had any idea of what was happening. U can tell by all the jokes on various threads about Neil nicking the fund that most people thought he was above board and trustworthy.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 19, 2010, 10:37:18 AM »

Hi all im Vegas an really shocked to hear whats been happening an hope  Mr Neil Blatchly  makes an statement in the next 48 hours. Saddened by alot of people's losses an hope something gets sorted as honesty is everything yet so little have it in this day an age. Im surprised Neils close friend George has not commented at all on this subject an be interesting to hear his thoughts, Anyway lets see if all is revealed in next 48 hours as im sure some more facts will be unveiled.
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: June 19, 2010, 10:39:46 AM »

Hi all im Vegas an really shocked to hear whats been happening an hope  Mr Neil Blatchly  makes an statement in the next 48 hours. Saddened by alot of people's losses an hope something gets sorted as honesty is everything yet so little have it in this day an age. Im surprised Neils close friend George has not commented at all on this subject an be interesting to hear his thoughts, Anyway lets see if all is revealed in next 48 hours as im sure some more facts will be unveiled.
Sorry my timing was bad as george just commented but not quite understanding if hes in his corner or not ?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: