blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:13:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  So, this is what it feels like?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So, this is what it feels like?  (Read 11679 times)
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2010, 07:08:10 PM »

I'm sorry but I had to chuckle at Braafheid playing in a world cup final; he couldnt even cope with players from Aberdeen and Falkirk on his short trip up here never mind inesta et al

Moving up to where they respect his raises.

Dons and Bairns kept calling with junk and hitting flops.

LOL at this post...I usually like your posts but this is totally nonsensical....if sub-par players can skin you as a defender then you shouldnt be anywhere near a world cup final./

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2010, 07:15:29 PM »

letters to the guardian

Spare a thought for Wesley Sneijder today, who not only wakes up having lost the World Cup final, but also having to return to a club now coached by Rafa Benitez

When Dirk Kuyt was quoted in Friday's Fiver as saying 'We are going to attack', I had no idea he meant it so literally

I was on a date last night and my companion asked me if I wanted to 'go Dutch' on a restaurant bill. So I raked my studs down her chest, harangued the maƮtre d' and then left in tears

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2010, 08:17:54 PM »

LOL @ Holland not being dirty.

They were a disgrace to the memory of the great Dutch teams and players of yesteryear.

Gullit, Bergkamp, Cryuff, Van Basten, Kroll etc would never have played with thugs like this.

This.

Holland were a disgrace last night so disappointed in them.
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2010, 08:23:50 PM »

I'm sorry but I had to chuckle at Braafheid playing in a world cup final; he couldnt even cope with players from Aberdeen and Falkirk on his short trip up here never mind inesta et al

LOL at this post...I usually like your posts but this is totally nonsensical....if sub-par players can skin you as a defender then you shouldnt be anywhere near a world cup final./

Eh, I don't think he was being serious.

I didn't even realise Braafheid was in the squad, it would have been a travesty for this guy to have won a World Cup! The ball hitting him on the back of the head kinda sums him up, totally useless.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2010, 08:33:03 PM »

sarcasm obv. Teacake 4 Prez

The 'moving up where they respect your raises' being donk logic (most of the time) and oft used (at one point, I can't keep up) by the kidz on 2+2 as ironic in joke advice when someone compalins about being constantly outdrawn at low limits.

Wholeheatedly agree with your sentiment. Thought I was backing up your point with interwebz humour.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2010, 08:36:27 PM »

my bad...thought you were being serious! the ball on the back of head was hilarious...if he was brazilian could have caused a debate of did he/didnt he mean it as pass back

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: