blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:17:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  UKIPT Brighton thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UKIPT Brighton thread  (Read 20444 times)
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2010, 04:48:18 PM »

To whom it may concern, 
This perverted scheister was resting his head on the table so that his eyes were level with the cards being dealt. It was in Brighton in the main event somewhere in the last 15 players. The guy should have been locked in the putrid Rendezvous urinal for the night.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 04:53:21 PM »

To whom it may concern, 
This perverted scheister was resting his head on the table so that his eyes were level with the cards being dealt. It was in Brighton in the main event somewhere in the last 15 players. The guy should have been locked in the putrid Rendezvous urinal for the night.

Ahh, my bad, mistaken identity. MY man is worse than your man, I promise.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 04:56:10 PM »

To whom it may concern, 

but was he almost asleep? a bit like someone who may have just got off a plane from Vegas and was a bit jetlagged perhaps?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2010, 04:56:47 PM »

ffs Teekhay, what did your man do?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2010, 05:05:48 PM »

ffs Teekhay, what did your man do?

Nothing. For extremely long periods.

More news later, one has to sleep now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2010, 12:18:21 AM »

To whom it may concern, 

Not sure if i'm getting whoosed, but I was in Brighton blogging the main event for PokerStars and so obviously know what player you're on about. He took this posture at all tables he was at and had this posture throughout the hand e.g on flop, turn and river too and in my mind there was no shadyness or angle shooting etc going on here it was simply his 'baseline' behaviour. In fact the possibllity of him gaining any advantage from this didn't enter my head until I read your post.

I know that DMorgan is good mates with the guy in question, perhaps he can post or ask his friend to comment on this, personally I saw no wrong doing by the player in question.
Bas

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2010, 01:20:41 AM »

To whom it may concern, 

I'm not sure if this is being directed at me, but I did make the last 15 (brag) and spent the end of day 2 with my head on the table. I was beyond exhausted due to jetlag and even the stars blog posts during the last few hours of day 2 noticed how much I was struggling.

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2010, 01:26:14 AM »

To whom it may concern,  

I'm not sure if this is being directed at me, but I did make the last 15 (brag) and spent the end of day 2 with my head on the table. I was beyond exhausted due to jetlag and even the stars blog posts during the last few hours of day 2 noticed how much I was struggling.

I'm 99.99% sure that Sid is referring to Cheesies.

edit: If you scroll down to the post with the timestamp of 4.30pm you can see the pose the player was adopting. Mods I hope link is allowed - http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/ukipt/2010/ukipt-brighton-day-2-levels-1314-blinds-071590.html
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 01:30:21 AM by dino1980 » Logged
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2010, 01:29:05 AM »

To whom it may concern,  

If he is referring to Jon- he's right. he's a cheat and a super user on full tilt. Check is OPR this year. EMSbas
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 01:32:19 AM by George2Loose » Logged

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2010, 01:34:53 AM »

To whom it may concern,  

If he is referring to Jon- he's right. he's a cheat and a super user on full tilt. Check is OPR this year. EMSbas

Click to see full-size image.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2010, 01:41:07 AM »

To whom it may concern,  

Click to see full-size image.

Have you checked it yet greekyboy? And pot calling kettle black I think!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
cheesies

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2010, 11:26:05 PM »

Hi. I was the 'perverted sheister' in question, and am frankly slightly lost for words - the idea that my being sleepy could be interpreted as an angleshoot is just ridiculous. I'm all for taking steps to reduce angleshoots/scams/whatever, but if you really did think that was what I was doing (which, again, seems laughable to me) then you should take a reasonable, adult course of action like requesting floor staff to ask me to sit up, not making ridiculous accusations and calling me names on a forum that will tarnish my reputation, with what easily could've been no way to defend myself. I was only told about this thread today by a friend - I've just joined and didn't have an account before.

If anyone had mentioned it, including you on the rail, I'd have been more than happy to sit up. Next time, just ask instead of making bitchy comments on the internet.
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2010, 01:18:17 AM »

do you not think that if someone thought that cheesies could see the cards as they were being dealt (like, the people next to him) then they would have said something

Isn't it easy to call people out from the comfort of your own home....

railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2010, 09:00:35 AM »

Hi. I was the 'perverted sheister' in question, and am frankly slightly lost for words - the idea that my being sleepy could be interpreted as an angleshoot is just ridiculous. I'm all for taking steps to reduce angleshoots/scams/whatever, but if you really did think that was what I was doing (which, again, seems laughable to me) then you should take a reasonable, adult course of action like requesting floor staff to ask me to sit up, not making ridiculous accusations and calling me names on a forum that will tarnish my reputation, with what easily could've been no way to defend myself. I was only told about this thread today by a friend - I've just joined and didn't have an account before.

If anyone had mentioned it, including you on the rail, I'd have been more than happy to sit up. Next time, just ask instead of making bitchy comments on the internet.

100% confirmed cheat!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2010, 09:03:24 AM »

do you not think that if someone thought that cheesies could see the cards as they were being dealt (like, the people next to him) then they would have said something

Isn't it easy to call people out from the comfort of your own home....

You would have thought he'd have won as well unless he's really bad at looking

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: