blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:03:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272586 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  UKIPT Brighton thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UKIPT Brighton thread  (Read 20544 times)
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2010, 01:27:13 PM »

To Mantiso1:      Fairy Nuff      three diamonds     LOL
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2010, 01:47:25 PM »

To El Sid. You seem to have transformed from refreshing to stale, but you had a good run

sola virtus nobilitat
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2010, 01:53:13 PM »

To El Sid. You seem to have transformed from refreshing to stale, but you had a good run

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2010, 06:20:04 PM »

This ^^

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2010, 06:33:14 PM »

To Eso Kral, Nirvana and George2LooseLautrec: How true! 12 hours in a chat room dimmed the little wit I had left. Once I resorted to LOL's  the writing was on the wall.

Try and keep in contact with each other as the last time we had such close contact with each other was before we walked out of Africa.
I believe we started walking then because familiarity bred contempt.

All the best, look after those you love, save and prosper and never criticise another player behind his back.

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2010, 06:19:43 PM »

To Eso Kral, Nirvana and George2LooseLautrec: How true! 12 hours in a chat room dimmed the little wit I had left. Once I resorted to LOL's  the writing was on the wall.

Try and keep in contact with each other as the last time we had such close contact with each other was before we walked out of Africa.
I believe we started walking then because familiarity bred contempt.

All the best, look after those you love, save and prosper and never criticise another player behind his back.

Said the pot to the kettle

El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2010, 11:27:23 PM »

To: Go with the Crowd, D. Morgan:
Keep balancing on the fence - If I want to criticise anyone I do it face to face - never behind their back - You might be a full member but I doubt if you're the full shilling - Toadying sycophant, one minute, nauseating monosyllabicist the next - I'll tell you about pot and black. When I was an idiot savant I used to pot snooker balls blindfold, just by the sound of the balls. Look back at your posts, there are worse things than turncoats, but not many. You're 21 now and it's time to start acting like a man.

Don't dilute your personality by becoming a clack. Start thinking for yourself! Tomorrow is the start of a whole new life for you, make something of it and do something to be proud of. You won't want to look back at yourself in twenty years time to realise that all you were was a chatroom charlie. All the best with your endeavours, spend a little time in the library it will do you the world of good.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2010, 11:28:10 PM »

To: Go with the Crowd, D. Morgan:
Keep balancing on the fence - If I want to criticise anyone I do it face to face - never behind their back - You might be a full member but I doubt if you're the full shilling - Toadying sycophant, one minute, nauseating monosyllabicist the next - I'll tell you about pot and black. When I was an idiot savant I used to pot snooker balls blindfold, just by the sound of the balls. Look back at your posts, there are worse things than turncoats, but not many. You're 21 now and it's time to start acting like a man.

Don't dilute your personality by becoming a clack. Start thinking for yourself! Tomorrow is the start of a whole new life for you, make something of it and do something to be proud of. You won't want to look back at yourself in twenty years time to realise that all you were was a chatroom charlie. All the best with your endeavours, spend a little time in the library it will do you the world of good.

idiot

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2010, 11:34:27 PM »

To George2 LooseLautrec: You're not the first guy to think that I was farooked in the kop, and believe me you won't be the last. Love the way Jose Ferrer played you in the movie. Just adore the impressionists!
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2010, 11:39:09 PM »

Great  Sid.

Legend
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2010, 12:27:15 AM »

lock the thread pls

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2010, 12:52:56 AM »

To Greekstine:  You remind me of that great old song: I don't want to play in your yard, I don't like you anymore! Have I said something to offend?
Have I not observed the niceties?  Is speaking ones mind a little off-putting? Let rip and say what you really feel - it's cathartic. Get it off your chest - release the prisoner - Soon I'll let you into the secret of the Dance of the Siddhars, then you will start to live.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2010, 01:17:53 AM »

To Greekstine:  You remind me of that great old song: I don't want to play in your yard, I don't like you anymore! Have I said something to offend?
Have I not observed the niceties?  Is speaking ones mind a little off-putting? Let rip and say what you really feel - it's cathartic. Get it off your chest - release the prisoner - Soon I'll let you into the secret of the Dance of the Siddhars, then you will start to live.

Maybe I'd like you if I met you.

As it stands you're now monotonous and boring.

@GreekStein on twitter.

El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2010, 01:24:17 AM »

Greekstine:  Of course you would like me if you met me. Come down to Brighton for a bit of dinner. You will have a wonderful time. Bring Dickie Trigg, I have already met him. Do you like lobster, my man on the sea front gets hold of the best lobsters in the U.K. This is not a sham invite, come down and have a good time. Meet the missus, we always have a great laugh.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2010, 01:25:31 AM »

Greekstine:  Of course you would like me if you met me. Come down to Brighton for a bit of dinner. You will have a wonderful time. Bring Dickie Trigg, I have already met him. Do you like lobster, my man on the sea front gets hold of the best lobsters in the U.K. This is not a sham invite, come down and have a good time. Meet the missus, we always have a great laugh.

lol

@GreekStein on twitter.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: