blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 09:43:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Mantis and James "Mfckin" Keys
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mantis and James "Mfckin" Keys  (Read 37540 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: August 02, 2010, 11:17:33 PM »

i want to play this challenge.

Don't think it will happen because of Mantis

Just play it live

This.

Keys already made a perfect suggestion. 2 dealers, 6 hours, probably get 200 hands or so in.

I know it's not a huge sample but who gives a shit, this would be far more entertaining than playing 20k hands online.

I really wouldn't blame Mantis for not wanting to play 20k hands online at all disciplines. How f**king boring!!!! The man has a job and presumably a life. Why would he ever consider this unless he suddenly decided to give up on a human existence.

He's got no reason for not playing it live though so if Cos will agree to that I think he may get him.

Fine by me.

£2/5 - £5/10 and I'll play at the Vic or DTD or Luton at the GUKPT

£10rs - whatever structure you want, as many as you like. I pretty much only comment on tournaments on PHA. And Walsall is fine by me. Also you put +1 after every one of my PHA posts for 1 week after I win.

Regards the horse and duck question. Since when are horses organised? Horses are just random wild and crazy. It corrupts the question if we suggest tiny horses can outwit our flying boot. They can't. They are horses. Now the horse sized duck is an entirely different matter. That would be terrifying. The suggestion is we beat the big crazy flapping wings, mad quacking and biting with our agility skills but the reality is we die almost straight away.

FYP

FWIW sounds like your ducking the challenge to me

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 02, 2010, 11:19:24 PM »

Just play it live

This.

Keys already made a perfect suggestion. 2 dealers, 6 hours, probably get 200 hands or so in.

I know it's not a huge sample but who gives a shit, this would be far more entertaining than playing 20k hands online.

I really wouldn't blame Mantis for not wanting to play 20k hands online at all disciplines. How f**king boring!!!! The man has a job and presumably a life. Why would he ever consider this unless he suddenly decided to give up on a human existence.

He's got no reason for not playing it live though so if Cos will agree to that I think he may get him.

Fine by me.

£100 f/o's - whatever structure you want, as many as you like. I pretty much only comment on tournaments on PHA. And DTD is fine by me. Also you put +1 after every one of my PHA posts for 1 week after I win.

Regards the horse and duck question. Since when are horses organised? Horses are just random wild and crazy. It corrupts the question if we suggest tiny horses can outwit our flying boot. They can't. They are horses. Now the horse sized duck is an entirely different matter. That would be terrifying. The suggestion is we beat the big crazy flapping wings, mad quacking and biting with our agility skills but the reality is we die almost straight away.

Cool, soon as I get back from Vegas - DTD fine with you?

I'd rather do 5x £200 hu's so there will a) def be a winner and b) chance to win £1k off the other

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 02, 2010, 11:20:40 PM »

Just play it live

This.

Fine by me.

£10rs - whatever structure you want, as many as you like. I pretty much only comment on tournaments on PHA. And Walsall is fine by me. Also you put +1 after every one of my PHA posts for 1 week after I win.

FYP

thats not fair!

if he plays MTT's he plays MTT's

cash is a different animal

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 02, 2010, 11:41:48 PM »

Open up a thread where they can bicker about certain hands. The Greekstein v Mantis thread or summat.

fwiw i find their arguments midly amusing.

I find them amusing too but that's because I know them both and can take it as the childish bickering which it is.

Anybody new to the forum who ventures to PHA and sees it though would just leave straight away.

We've recently had some good new posters including my hero Mr Keys and that slow rolling tosser Big charra but it'd be nice to see even more.

More opinions make for better analysis and improvments for us all.

I'm not saying that every thread should be deathly serious but there needs to be a mix of genuine hand analysis and messing about to keep it friendly.

Had to say this Im FEELING LOVED RECENTLY! May come out of RETIREMENT! x
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2010, 02:32:22 AM »

Just play it live

This.

Fine by me.

FYP

Orly? I get a choice of three venues all of which can be considered home turf for Greekstein. He will be supported well at any of them and is why he proposed them. I agree to that condition no fuss. If you don't think venue concession is important I will happily accomodate 5x£200 at either Walsall or Broadway. Unfair as always Bedi.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2010, 02:38:44 AM »

I'm just messin with you Mantis. If there's a book for this I'll be backing you to win. +1's from costas on your posts would be sweet

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2010, 02:58:18 AM »

I'm just messin with you Mantis. If there's a book for this I'll be backing you to win. +1's from costas on your posts would be sweet

Shotgun laying mantis

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 03, 2010, 03:00:16 AM »

Shotgun laying mantis

sounds gay

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 03, 2010, 03:00:41 AM »

Looking forward to seeing the generous long odds. I reckon the best value will be from Greekstein himself who's bound to offer you at least 2/1 on this very thread.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 03, 2010, 03:08:53 AM »

Shotgun laying mantis

sounds gay

lol can't believe I didn't twig that before I posted it

nh sir

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 03, 2010, 10:02:03 AM »

Just play it live

This.

Fine by me.

FYP

Orly? I get a choice of three venues all of which can be considered home turf for Greekstein. He will be supported well at any of them and is why he proposed them. I agree to that condition no fuss. If you don't think venue concession is important I will happily accomodate 5x£200 at either Walsall or Broadway. Unfair as always Bedi.

The Vic is only home turf in terms of me living in London - not in terms of support. I don't really know anyone who plays there regularly as I don't often go myself.

DTD was suggested as a middle ground for both of us really, though it's further for me to travel to than it is for you, I just thought it's a good place as they'll be able to supply a dealer and willing to accomodate this game unlike most places. It can also be done around something like a £300 weekend. I'll have a lot of friends there yes, but I guarantee they'll all be anti-railin me like mad.

Luton was suggested because of the GUKPT mainly but I can play any time you want to go there. [  ] I'm popular amongst the Luton regs.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 03, 2010, 10:06:46 AM »

Just play it live

This.

Fine by me.

FYP

The Vic is only home turf in terms of me living in London - not in terms of support. I don't really know anyone who plays there regularly as I don't often go myself.

DTD was suggested as a middle ground for both of us really, though it's further for me to travel to than it is for you, I just thought it's a good place as they'll be able to supply a dealer and willing to accomodate this game unlike most places. It can also be done around something like a £300 weekend. I'll have a lot of friends there yes, but I guarantee they'll all be anti-railin me like mad.

Luton was suggested because of the GUKPT mainly but I can play any time you want to go there. [  ] I'm popular amongst the Luton regs.

Live feed from DTD imo, so we can anti rail online Grin
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 03, 2010, 10:08:50 AM »

Just play it live

This.

Fine by me.

FYP

Live feed from DTD imo, so we can anti rail online Grin

Wow! What a plan Woodsey, could be amazing.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 03, 2010, 10:46:12 AM »

Pay per view

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2010, 11:21:15 AM »

Pay per view

Followed by Cos iron'ing out Riverdave's face.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: