blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:45:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1424655 times)
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #7245 on: September 08, 2015, 09:55:59 AM »

I would imagine Cashed

That makes sense. Thanks

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7246 on: September 08, 2015, 03:16:03 PM »

yes, sorry cashed!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #7247 on: September 08, 2015, 03:21:39 PM »

yes, sorry cashed!

Scary how good you played in the PLO considering you're still relatively new to it.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #7248 on: September 08, 2015, 06:47:47 PM »

Pads have you watched Fedor's twitch and if so what do you think of it? Will you be doing it anytime soon?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7249 on: September 09, 2015, 03:09:27 AM »

Weird night tonight. Lost a lot, but not sure if I played really great or really bad. The style I play is so ridiculously unique that results can sometimes sway the way I perceive I've played. I'm pretty content with a lot of stuff. I feel like just grinding and grinding and playing full session tomorrow but my weekly plan said day off so I'm going to stick to that.

Really interesting hand from today

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/15820440_12AF9CF835

Pre isn't up for debate although in sure people would like to. Flop I think is standard too and I don't really want to debate. Turn I think is easy easy check. River is very interesting though, I thought he would bet tx a lot on the river and would have a lot of 6x/78/97 kind of hands and everybody assumes I'm always jamming into weak ranges on river and the truth is I do a lot. I don't rep so much like this. I kinda like it, what do you think?

So anyway that was 12th in 109r which stung abit but never mind.

Some huge huge huge huge news coming tomorrow, I haven't been excited about something like this for a very long time. Wish I could say, but will keep it for today.

Check this page this time tomorrow!!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #7250 on: September 09, 2015, 03:32:19 AM »

Your r/f hand had an ace in it and not a Jack Smiley

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #7251 on: September 09, 2015, 05:41:05 AM »

yes, sorry cashed!

Scary how good you played in the PLO considering you're still relatively new to it you can't even type!

Fyp

Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #7252 on: September 09, 2015, 10:12:58 AM »

Not very often I'll be saying I would have played it the same way, but I would have on this one.  I really like villain's check on the river when I too would have expected him to bet a lot of value hands.  Maybe this is with hindsight, but possibly when you check behind on the turn, he can think that you are either 1) giving up/drawing at two overs 2) exercising a bit of pot control 3) hit your 7 and now have showdown value 4) picked up clubs.  With 3&4>>1&2, checking a boat on the end is a nice play, imo. 

UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #7253 on: September 09, 2015, 12:28:26 PM »

Weird night tonight. Lost a lot, but not sure if I played really great or really bad. The style I play is so ridiculously unique that results can sometimes sway the way I perceive I've played. I'm pretty content with a lot of stuff. I feel like just grinding and grinding and playing full session tomorrow but my weekly plan said day off so I'm going to stick to that.

Really interesting hand from today

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/15820440_12AF9CF835

Pre isn't up for debate although in sure people would like to. Flop I think is standard too and I don't really want to debate. Turn I think is easy easy check. River is very interesting though, I thought he would bet tx a lot on the river and would have a lot of 6x/78/97 kind of hands and everybody assumes I'm always jamming into weak ranges on river and the truth is I do a lot. I don't rep so much like this. I kinda like it, what do you think?

So anyway that was 12th in 109r which stung abit but never mind.

Some huge huge huge huge news coming tomorrow, I haven't been excited about something like this for a very long time. Wish I could say, but will keep it for today.

Check this page this time tomorrow!!

Can we check back the river? I can't think of many hands which we beat that call, and when we are behind we don't go bust. I guess the villain is always checking with 100% of hands on this flop and calling with all pairs that don't re raise pre 22-99 (with his given stack and position) and all 10x and 6x hands. Once you check back the turn, it looks a lot like you took a stab and now given up, which is great if he is floating with KQ, AJ QJ type of hands, but he is just going to check fold to your river shove and bet out after you check back the turn. Just my 2cents.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #7254 on: September 09, 2015, 12:39:43 PM »

Like the shove- just unfortunate he has it IMO. Probably get heroed here a lot cos of your rep

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
PathFinder

@AWI_POKER

View Profile
« Reply #7255 on: September 09, 2015, 01:09:27 PM »

Like the river bet. However could we not bet 58% pot and achieve the same hero calls? Obviously have to bet fold but at least we still have chips.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #7256 on: September 09, 2015, 05:03:36 PM »

Think the point of the shove is to get called by a much weaker range otr?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #7257 on: September 09, 2015, 06:30:18 PM »

Think shoving river is fairly standard since our range is so wide and is fairly weak and so should his range be. Since we bet so small on the flop(I'm guessing with all of our range) river is probably just about a value bet, think it is close though.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7258 on: September 09, 2015, 07:13:45 PM »

Very, very, very happy to announce that Fedor "crownupguy" Holz has joined our stable as a joint investor/coach. I really think this makes us the best place in the world to go to if you want to seriously improve yourself as a poker player. Not only is he one of, if not the best MTT player in the world but he has a great business mind and together with him I expect us to be able to take our company/brand to the heights that I imagined.

Extremely happy about this obviously Cheesy

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #7259 on: September 09, 2015, 09:06:48 PM »

Very, very, very happy to announce that Fedor "crownupguy" Holz has joined our stable as a joint investor/coach. I really think this makes us the best place in the world to go to if you want to seriously improve yourself as a poker player. Not only is he one of, if not the best MTT player in the world but he has a great business mind and together with him I expect us to be able to take our company/brand to the heights that I imagined.

Extremely happy about this obviously Cheesy

congrats mate, glad its going well.  Out of interest does the stable have a name? 

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: