blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:13:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1425943 times)
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #7815 on: May 16, 2016, 08:29:31 PM »

Get that 'A' game out and get some wins tonight.
Run good, play good.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #7816 on: May 16, 2016, 09:26:46 PM »

good luck tonight Pads

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7817 on: May 16, 2016, 09:27:28 PM »

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/19183644_BB66F946A2

lol Cheesy

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #7818 on: May 16, 2016, 09:42:32 PM »

I don't often lol at poker hands but that's awesome Cheesy

Fair play for taking it like a boss and good luck for the rest of the evening.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #7819 on: May 16, 2016, 10:17:10 PM »

Laying the cheese
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #7820 on: May 16, 2016, 10:29:52 PM »

snap
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #7821 on: May 16, 2016, 11:03:15 PM »

I don't often lol at poker hands but that's awesome Cheesy

Fair play for taking it like a boss and good luck for the rest of the evening.

Haha, all this

sola virtus nobilitat
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7822 on: May 17, 2016, 12:16:28 AM »

haha you win some you lose some, not nice when he calls in 0.0000000000000000000001 seconds though. Imagine how great a time it would be to slowroll here? Cheesy:D

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7823 on: May 17, 2016, 05:48:25 PM »

It was really, really hard to take afterwards, like I blew it, like my amazing stack gone in 0.1 seconds and it was very sad to take. Around 2 minutes later I busted 2k 4max for big stack when I 3bet, call a cold 4bet with KJss and flop is JT9s and he jams AT and turns off suit ten. Vs my 3b/call 4b range I was just absolutely crushing AT and spr was still 1. The combination of these hands really made me feel sad.

It's funny because 6 hours earlier I sent this message to my horses, I'll read it back and watch the video again before my session today. I suggest you do too #smile

Hey guys, I'd like @everyone  to watch this video before you play your next session

https://youtu.be/HdqVF7-8wng

everybody that I know lives for the future. They are working in a shop to be a shop manager or in a bar to be a bar manager or in a finance company trying to move up positions. Once they move up they are going to put everything in their power to get to the next step and it's really tough for them to enjoy and most importantly appreciate life.

who knows how long poker will be here, right now we're living in our absolute primes though, we are young (except Tomi) good looking (except Sam) and funny (except me) we have never been better at poker than we are now and we have an amazing series to play. Some of you (Jorginho) will have been fortunate to have some great runs so far, some of you will have ran extremely poorly, it's really important for the next 1 week we simply enjoy what we're doing, play the session with a smile on our face and don't worry about ifs and buts, all of or friends would give their right arm to reach the level of their profession that we've managed to. I'm proud of each and every one of you so much for all the hard work, effort and determination you show on a daily basis, were truly blessed to have so many amazing horses

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👬👬👬👬👬❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #7824 on: May 17, 2016, 06:16:59 PM »

I was railing those two games - I've no idea how you cope with the emotional swings of playing MTTs full time, I was gutted just watching!

Good luck in the rest of the series Pads.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7825 on: May 17, 2016, 06:50:30 PM »

It's genuinely really tough. On top of personal pressures, swings and emotional roller coasters (Sunday I went to sleep $60k richer and thought o was the goat, yesterday I won $678 and thought I was the worst in the world) I have 58 guys that I have to act somewhat as a mentor for that all have the same things and for them it's even worse as they are trying to make money to pay bills or feed their kids so their emotions are way bigger once they lose a 80/20 or a big bluff goes wrong.

It's a really stupid game!!

Let's hope I go to bed tomorrow morning listening to the birds with the same delusional thoughts that I'm the best in the world because I won a few all one or had variance on my side.

Will be interesting in 50 years to analyse the online poker generation, average age of death, causes of death etc etc

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #7826 on: May 20, 2016, 01:34:54 AM »

Congratulations on earning that little red 1. Had no idea what my lifetime was, just checked and it's 10,000 - I can't comprehend playing a hundred times more than that!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7827 on: May 20, 2016, 05:38:25 AM »

Congratulations on earning that little red 1. Had no idea what my lifetime was, just checked and it's 10,000 - I can't comprehend playing a hundred times more than that!

haha thanks mate, I usually turn off my stuff on stars, but checked yesterday and I had just over 1m, so I thought I'd keep it on during SCOOP!

Made day 2 of the SCOOP Thrill, 130/181, 180 people get paid. Had planned to take a day off tomorrow, but guess will play a session now. 3 full huge, massive, days of poker starts tomorrow then, really looking forward to it!

BTW, question that you guys can maybe help with, I'm a little too busy to go to the gym sometimes, but on my break I'm doing 5 minutes of exercises, floor/mat exercises, dumb-bells etc, how much better is 1 hour of gym work all at once vs 5 minutes every hour for 6-7 hours. Is there any benefits of doing the latter?

One depressing thing right now is that I'm doing awfully on fifa, seriously, no matter which team I am, what tactics I use etc etc, I just can't seem to win. I am thinking about trying to get top 50 in the world next year as pretty big challenge, but not sure if theres enough time in the day to do everything Cheesy

strak33

View Profile
« Reply #7828 on: May 20, 2016, 11:07:42 AM »

I imagine it would have to be a big prop bet £££ wise as incentive because alot of things would have to go on the back burner to dedicate the time.

IT5PAYDAY

View Profile
« Reply #7829 on: May 20, 2016, 12:52:20 PM »

haha thanks mate, I usually turn off my stuff on stars, but checked yesterday and I had just over 1m, so I thought I'd keep it on during SCOOP!

Made day 2 of the SCOOP Thrill, 130/181, 180 people get paid. Had planned to take a day off tomorrow, but guess will play a session now. 3 full huge, massive, days of poker starts tomorrow then, really looking forward to it!

BTW, question that you guys can maybe help with, I'm a little too busy to go to the gym sometimes, but on my break I'm doing 5 minutes of exercises, floor/mat exercises, dumb-bells etc, how much better is 1 hour of gym work all at once vs 5 minutes every hour for 6-7 hours. Is there any benefits of doing the latter?

One depressing thing right now is that I'm doing awfully on fifa, seriously, no matter which team I am, what tactics I use etc etc, I just can't seem to win. I am thinking about trying to get top 50 in the world next year as pretty big challenge, but not sure if theres enough time in the day to do everything Cheesy

FIFA..... Okay no we are talking! You fancy a few games.... I got a little 8man cash league running at the moment with people putting up single bets on each game etc. Want to play?

GL in SCOOP mate. It's funny you mention the 5 minute workout thing because it's exactly what I have been starting to do. I believe if you hit it hard and do high intensity for 3 minutes and then slow it down for the last then I've heard you will get more out of it.
Pages: 1 ... 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: