blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:49:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416226 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: July 20, 2011, 09:04:09 AM »

Watching the WSOP stream, really fun Smiley

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 20, 2011, 10:30:53 AM »

Hows the move in with gf going ;-)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 20, 2011, 10:39:38 AM »

Hey mate, really good.

It's really different living with a girl, just like so much more organised and everything gets done today rather than tomorrow, which is ofc good. I had huge amounts of washing and would have taken me like 1 week to do it all but she's magicked it all in 2 days, shes abit of a hero.

When I was away I had to move out and she moved bags and bags of clothes and other shit aswell as monitors, pc's laptops etc etc, really just grafted for ages to make sure I felt homely when I came back. She knew it was the first time I had lived with a girl and wanted it to be perfect, definitely no regrets/

We get on really well and her dog, I guess our dog, is the absolute nuts. She definitely comes as a "package" but defs one that I really like. Even tell her the L word on a regular basis Smiley

We are currently looking at 3 bedroom places in Spain and hopefully we will move at the end of August, I think we will be together for a very very long time.

We going out to Spain tonight, around 15-20 of us I think for my "welcome home dinner" or something like that so that should be really nice.

Did you do a rebink last night?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 20, 2011, 10:57:12 AM »

That all sounds really good - she seems top girl; I think a bit of this lifestyle can help your game too; I've had best 18 months ever since I met Sian and I don't think totally unconnected...she's so supportive poker wise.

No...won a satellite but decided to un reg and take T$, was one tabling the Big $162 23/599 in end, and was tired after long week so called it a night. Toby got 2nd, suck online heater fir him
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 20, 2011, 11:26:49 AM »

Nice life, glad you're crushing.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 20, 2011, 02:21:45 PM »

Just remembered a funny thing from Vegas.

We (me+greeky) were railing Mitch in the $1500 where he was in last 60. Something happened on the table and me and the great one weree arguing with 5 Americans about a spot, they were pretty drunk and finished the argument with. "Google me we're better than you" lol

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 20, 2011, 02:45:07 PM »

If I tell a story about something I did in a tournament will everyone promise not to call me a huge fish?

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 20, 2011, 02:49:02 PM »

If I tell a story about something I did in a tournament will everyone promise not to call me a huge fish?

Nope, go on...
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 20, 2011, 02:54:17 PM »

Lol  shock horror  Pleno limps story coming up!!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 20, 2011, 03:03:45 PM »

http://the-truth-k.blogspot.com/2011/07/o-seu-seu-dono.html

I dunno why but I've taken a huge dislike to this guy. I just found his page and I havn't read it just tilted over his pics. Really want to play him hu4rrollz.

Ok to the horror story that I played...

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 20, 2011, 03:09:18 PM »

Ok so I had been in the UK for 8 hours, I hadn['t slept and I was fucking tired. I had a bed and I was shattered, but obv I swerved sleeping and went to the 6max.

First table is hilar soft. I have 4 fish and Dominic Kay who is obviously at least very decent. I stack him with set vs overpair and then stack up off the weak table. I fold KK pre and I'm right which is very hard in a £100 6max turbo. Hero folds ftw Smiley

Anyway I move onto next table and I have my good friend Nathan on my left. After 2 orbits I go on to win 15 pots in succesion. Seriously 15 pots, pretty sick. I've chipped up and I am chip leader when there is 16 of us left, 15 paying. The guy on m,y left is a very nice guy, he has a rail of 20 and he really really wants to win, we have been chatting and I've beaten him up pretty badly. I've won 8 hands in a row on the pure bubble as him and 2 taxi drivers try to fold to a hendon mob. FLAGS FTW!!!!

Folds to my button and I raise to 2455 at 600/1200, he jams and I look at the dealer and say count. The dealer says call? And I say count. The guy hears call I guess and flips 66, I have 77. I had it in my mind that if he had under 18 or whatever I was calling and 22+ I was probably goingto fold. I don't turn my hand over (I had already had a 1 round penalty previously sighhhhhh) and find out its like 26-29k not exactly sure what it was. I have like 65-70k

I fold.

Please don't all shout at me Sad

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 20, 2011, 03:12:41 PM »

Ok so I had been in the UK for 8 hours, I hadn['t slept and I was fucking tired. I had a bed and I was shattered, but obv I swerved sleeping and went to the 6max.

First table is hilar soft. I have 4 fish and Dominic Kay who is obviously at least very decent. I stack him with set vs overpair and then stack up off the weak table. I fold KK pre and I'm right which is very hard in a £100 6max turbo. Hero folds ftw Smiley

Anyway I move onto next table and I have my good friend Nathan on my left. After 2 orbits I go on to win 15 pots in succesion. Seriously 15 pots, pretty sick. I've chipped up and I am chip leader when there is 16 of us left, 15 paying. The guy on m,y left is a very nice guy, he has a rail of 20 and he really really wants to win, we have been chatting and I've beaten him up pretty badly. I've won 8 hands in a row on the pure bubble as him and 2 taxi drivers try to fold to a hendon mob. FLAGS FTW!!!!

Folds to my button and I raise to 2455 at 600/1200, he jams and I look at the dealer and say count. The dealer says call? And I say count. The guy hears call I guess and flips 66, I have 77. I had it in my mind that if he had under 18 or whatever I was calling and 22+ I was probably goingto fold. I don't turn my hand over (I had already had a 1 round penalty previously sighhhhhh) and find out its like 26-29k not exactly sure what it was. I have like 65-70k

I fold.

Please don't all shout at me Sad

In before good Karma, WTF ?
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 20, 2011, 03:16:26 PM »

He was flipping to be fair!   Wink

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 20, 2011, 03:19:10 PM »

How can you raise to 2455? And seriously, WTF did you fold?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 20, 2011, 03:21:16 PM »

How can you raise to 2455? And seriously, WTF did you fold?

I have no idea how much I raised to, was anywhere from 2400-2600. just like i had no idea how much he shoved for, just around 25-30k. And yeah folded.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: