blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:05:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416070 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: August 29, 2011, 11:02:21 PM »

fml, saw huge cockroach in bathroom (house is super clean but because house more likely for them to be about) by time i went to get something suitable to kill it and the dog came with me the cockroach was not to be found. window was still open and i guess thats where it came in from. what odds would you give that its still in bathroom?

advice on stopping them coming in again and best methods of catching/killing them? the house is spotless/we have a cleaner who comes once a week, we both keep things really tidy so its not a cleaniness prob.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: August 29, 2011, 11:52:35 PM »

Have a baby.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 30, 2011, 12:00:42 AM »

fml, saw huge cockroach in bathroom (house is super clean but because house more likely for them to be about) by time i went to get something suitable to kill it and the dog came with me the cockroach was not to be found. window was still open and i guess thats where it came in from. what odds would you give that its still in bathroom?

advice on stopping them coming in again and best methods of catching/killing them? the house is spotless/we have a cleaner who comes once a week, we both keep things really tidy so its not a cleaniness prob.

can't imagine what advice anyone could give you on this one  idiot

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: August 30, 2011, 01:07:05 AM »

Open more windows so it's easier for any that get in to get away?

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 30, 2011, 01:09:25 AM »

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #770 on: August 30, 2011, 08:06:15 AM »

lol VWP

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: August 30, 2011, 09:00:55 AM »

Woke up like 15 times in thengiht thinking there would be a roache on my face, but looks like it has gone. Looked all over with two wooding sticks just incase it got brave and came out. Closed the window after Matt's splendid advice and no reoccurence as of yet. Left the dog in the bedroom on the way out so hopefully she will scare them off.

House is all sorted now, very nommy.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #772 on: August 30, 2011, 09:53:53 AM »

Probably found itsself a nice little space in the wall where it can breed.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 30, 2011, 10:44:44 AM »

Probably found itsself a nice little space in the wall where it can breed.

LOL -

Id say, get over it - you live in spain!

Teach the dog to eat them

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 30, 2011, 10:44:39 PM »

Just been walkign Basil and bumped into a nice young Spanish kid with the most adorable puppy, ofc I'm cuddling it (it insta takes to both me and Ingrid) and then we get talking with the guy, his Mum is "Pedro's" best friends dog. Pedro is going to UNi in 9 months so cant commit to the dog and is really scared to take it to a shelter as he doesnt want it to go to a bad home as he's "fell in love with the puppy".

We look at eachother and after it took well to Basil we said we would take it. We have a huge house and lots of terrace space for it to run about and really grow up in a loving family.

She is going to come round on Friday to see how she takes to the house and how she gets along with Basil initially. If there is any problems at all we will cancel it.

ANybody see any problems with this?

Basil is best behaved dog ever, super super intelligent and has lots and lots of love for me and INgrid. She was also found on the street as a puppy. She has never lived with dogs, but is very friendly with them when she is on the street, would never bark at a dog and always trys to play,  but barks alot in doors at dogs outside.

The puppy is 3 months and will grow to a similar size as basil.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: August 30, 2011, 10:58:07 PM »

Cockroaches are never in singles, if you have one, you probably have hundreds of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockroach

Note particularly.....

A female German cockroach carries an egg capsule containing around 40 eggs. She drops the capsule prior to hatching, though live births do occur in rare instances. Development from eggs to adults takes 3 to 4 months. Cockroaches live up to a year. The female may produce up to eight egg cases in a lifetime; in favorable conditions, she can produce 300 to 400 offspring. Other species of cockroach, however, can produce an extremely high number of eggs in a lifetime; in some cases a female needs to be impregnated only once to be able to lay eggs for the rest of her life.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: August 30, 2011, 11:03:45 PM »

Hope that never freaked you out. Not all species are deadly.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 30, 2011, 11:04:11 PM »

u gonna sort out the stake any time soon?

Just me
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: August 30, 2011, 11:11:21 PM »

u gonna sort out the stake any time soon?

yeah sorry, if i dont send to you tomorrow at midnight ill give you double Smiley

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 30, 2011, 11:11:54 PM »

Cockroaches are never in singles, if you have one, you probably have hundreds of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockroach

Note particularly.....

A female German cockroach carries an egg capsule containing around 40 eggs. She drops the capsule prior to hatching, though live births do occur in rare instances. Development from eggs to adults takes 3 to 4 months. Cockroaches live up to a year. The female may produce up to eight egg cases in a lifetime; in favorable conditions, she can produce 300 to 400 offspring. Other species of cockroach, however, can produce an extremely high number of eggs in a lifetime; in some cases a female needs to be impregnated only once to be able to lay eggs for the rest of her life.

why cant it have just came in from the garden though?

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: