blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:37:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1421674 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: August 30, 2011, 11:16:55 PM »

Cockroaches are never in singles, if you have one, you probably have hundreds of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockroach

Note particularly.....

A female German cockroach carries an egg capsule containing around 40 eggs. She drops the capsule prior to hatching, though live births do occur in rare instances. Development from eggs to adults takes 3 to 4 months. Cockroaches live up to a year. The female may produce up to eight egg cases in a lifetime; in favorable conditions, she can produce 300 to 400 offspring. Other species of cockroach, however, can produce an extremely high number of eggs in a lifetime; in some cases a female needs to be impregnated only once to be able to lay eggs for the rest of her life.

why cant it have just came in from the garden though?

Oh, it can, but they never travel alone, only in herds of 50 or 100.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 30, 2011, 11:19:55 PM »

jesus. and how close would the herds be? like a herd of 50 in a radius of 1/4 a mile.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 30, 2011, 11:24:14 PM »

jesus. and how close would the herds be? like a herd of 50 in a radius of 1/4 a mile.

In a quarter mile radius? There'd be millions.

This may help.

You may need to examine the droppings to determine which species they are.

http://www.ridsect.com/en/insectopedia/cockroach

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 31, 2011, 12:42:41 AM »

ROFL I bet BITB is glad you stopped by tonight Tikay Cheesy

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 31, 2011, 01:33:53 AM »

And don't stand on any if you see them, the eggs stay on your shoes, and then you spread them everywhere.

And the fuckers fly too. Horrible things.

glglglglglglgl

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 31, 2011, 09:21:06 AM »

Give a fuck.

I spoke out loud last night in the bathroom that I wouldnt be defeated and if he didn't fuck off and take his family with him by the morning there would be big, big trouble.* I havn't seen him since the first encounter.

*I did this with a wooden spoon in one hand and a stiletto in the other. Just incase he came armed.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 31, 2011, 10:06:40 AM »

Give a fuck.

I spoke out loud last night in the bathroom that I wouldnt be defeated and if he didn't fuck off and take his family with him by the morning there would be big, big trouble.* I havn't seen him since the first encounter.

*I did this with a wooden spoon in one hand and a stiletto in the other. Just incase he came armed.

To be fair, you would not see him again. They hide in warm dark nooks & crannies - typically in human beings ears, for example. Best to stick some cotton wool in your ears when you sleep. Hopefully it is a "he", as the females lay their eggs in peoples ears.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 31, 2011, 10:09:59 AM »

Good job I wear a metal helmet for bed then.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: August 31, 2011, 11:02:15 AM »

Providing even more dark corners for them to hide in...well played. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 31, 2011, 11:35:34 AM »

Lol@ this thread nowadays!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 31, 2011, 01:27:49 PM »

Just been walkign Basil and bumped into a nice young Spanish kid with the most adorable puppy, ofc I'm cuddling it (it insta takes to both me and Ingrid) and then we get talking with the guy, his Mum is "Pedro's" best friends dog. Pedro is going to UNi in 9 months so cant commit to the dog and is really scared to take it to a shelter as he doesnt want it to go to a bad home as he's "fell in love with the puppy".

We look at eachother and after it took well to Basil we said we would take it. We have a huge house and lots of terrace space for it to run about and really grow up in a loving family.

She is going to come round on Friday to see how she takes to the house and how she gets along with Basil initially. If there is any problems at all we will cancel it.

ANybody see any problems with this?

Basil is best behaved dog ever, super super intelligent and has lots and lots of love for me and INgrid. She was also found on the street as a puppy. She has never lived with dogs, but is very friendly with them when she is on the street, would never bark at a dog and always trys to play,  but barks alot in doors at dogs outside.

The puppy is 3 months and will grow to a similar size as basil.

bump.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #791 on: August 31, 2011, 01:44:43 PM »

Just been walkign Basil and bumped into a nice young Spanish kid with the most adorable puppy, ofc I'm cuddling it (it insta takes to both me and Ingrid) and then we get talking with the guy, his Mum is "Pedro's" best friends dog. Pedro is going to UNi in 9 months so cant commit to the dog and is really scared to take it to a shelter as he doesnt want it to go to a bad home as he's "fell in love with the puppy".

We look at eachother and after it took well to Basil we said we would take it. We have a huge house and lots of terrace space for it to run about and really grow up in a loving family.

She is going to come round on Friday to see how she takes to the house and how she gets along with Basil initially. If there is any problems at all we will cancel it.

ANybody see any problems with this?

Basil is best behaved dog ever, super super intelligent and has lots and lots of love for me and INgrid. She was also found on the street as a puppy. She has never lived with dogs, but is very friendly with them when she is on the street, would never bark at a dog and always trys to play,  but barks alot in doors at dogs outside.

The puppy is 3 months and will grow to a similar size as basil.

bump.

Ask Mr Red or Matt, they'll know.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 31, 2011, 05:06:23 PM »

if i dont change the one thing i want to then i will give spanish community service for 100 hours including cleaning up rubbish bins with plently herds of cockroaches.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 31, 2011, 11:43:26 PM »

rofl

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: September 02, 2011, 03:15:08 PM »

#Invalid YouTube Link#

wtfffffffffffff.

Watch first 5 mins.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: