blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:48:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1421627 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: October 31, 2011, 04:28:23 PM »

Nice post Moskvich.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: October 31, 2011, 07:55:59 PM »

gonna be watching my *unofficial* 3rd team not lose tonight

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: October 31, 2011, 08:05:08 PM »

imo we operate in a free market economy and its supply and demand. i see some people selling on facebook at 2.0 to their friends all the time. these are obv people who know nothing about poker or frequent forums at are happy with their investment because they keep buying.

would love flushy to post something close to the edge... i got a ban for posting him and jimmy sommervile in a lookalike

gl newcastle tonight

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: October 31, 2011, 08:42:48 PM »

wow., didnt realise how disgusting these animals are. Absolute hate stoke, mugs.

#hold

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: October 31, 2011, 08:56:28 PM »

ROFL at the Stoke team sheet on the Guardian website.

Stoke: Big Bloke; Big Bloke, Big Bloke, Big Bloke, Big Bloke; Pennant, Throwing Man, Big Bloke, Small Bloke; Big Bloke, Really Big Bloke. Subs: Big Bloke, Big Bloke, Big Bloke, Big Bloke, Big Bloke, Big Bloke, Big Bloke.

outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: October 31, 2011, 09:38:05 PM »

[  ] penalty

outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: October 31, 2011, 09:43:37 PM »

well if the 1st was the 2nd is

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: October 31, 2011, 09:57:57 PM »

fucking haveeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttttttttt

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: November 01, 2011, 08:49:23 AM »

As someone who was bashed recently re pricing up the EPT I was a bit perturbed by people who were never going to invest bashing the price.

When genuine investors were questioning the price I had no real qualms. What's annoying is the whole discussion distracts from the point of the thread. IMO if you don't wanna buy don't comment. Saying it's in a public forum etc etc is stupid. It's specifically there for staking. Not like I'm putting it on a footy forum or something

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: November 01, 2011, 10:37:11 AM »

Its an open forum, if you post something people have a reply button. If it irks you what they reply then tough shit if that reply falls in the boundaries of that particular forums rules.

Crying about it, in a published article is pathetic.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: November 01, 2011, 10:39:09 AM »

Its an open forum, if you post something people have a reply button. If it irks you what they reply then tough shit if that reply falls in the boundaries of that particular forums rules.

How is he crying about it?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: November 01, 2011, 10:46:50 AM »

I'll admit i skim read it but he appeared to be saying that if you don't want some of the stake, don't post on the thread. Should i re-read it? If thats what he is saying then he's having a moan, a whinge, a cry etc about the entire way a forum set up works.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1152 on: November 01, 2011, 10:47:24 AM »

Great discussion.

Personal opinion is that today consumers live in the most transparent times ever. We rate products on things like ebay, trip advisor, amazon etc, if we have a grievance with a product we can go to consumer forums, twitter, facebook etc and actually have a real influence, and pricing gets scrutinized more than ever before.

As a horse, I think you should completely expect to be privvy to the same level of scrutiny, especially in poker and even more so on poker forums, where the consumers are usually very savvy.

People with no intention of backing probably should not wade in and derail the threads, however is this not exactly what we are trying to encourage when a potential grimmer is in our ranks? Obviously there is a big difference between Blatch and someone overestimating their edge in a tournament, but if we are supposed to be protecting backers from grimmers, is it that bad to look out for their best interests with the legit horses?
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: November 01, 2011, 10:48:13 AM »

I'll admit i skim read it but he appeared to be saying that if you don't want some of the stake, don't post on the thread. Should i re-read it? If thats what he is saying then he's having a moan, a whinge, a cry etc about the entire way a forum set up works.

Doesn't come across that way. He's expressing a point of view just as you are now. Don't see why his is coming across as crying. Just cos it's a public forum, doesn't mean you can say what the fuck you want.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1154 on: November 01, 2011, 10:48:42 AM »

On a side, did anyone watch that Trip Advisor programme on last night? This thread reminded me of that, it was pure com
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: