blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 12:38:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272953 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1440651 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1890 on: July 29, 2012, 12:34:26 PM »

Yesterdays graph

• brag
  • beat
  • variance
 Click to see full-size image.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: July 29, 2012, 12:54:58 PM »

Selling small sweat %s?

Can have 5 if you like? Don't reallllly want to sell, but some Bedi run goods would be nice. It's going to come to around $3.1k.

Just quote to book and I can let you know how I get on and send later if needs be (hopefully won't need to Smiley )

Fwiw, I may play .fr too, but won't be in the 5% just for ease and 3k is a nice round number.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: July 29, 2012, 12:58:34 PM »

Selling small sweat %s?

Can have 5 if you like? Don't reallllly want to sell, but some Bedi run goods would be nice. It's going to come to around $3.1k.

Just quote to book and I can let you know how I get on and send later if needs be (hopefully won't need to Smiley )

Fwiw, I may play .fr too, but won't be in the 5% just for ease and 3k is a nice round number.

No probs

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: July 29, 2012, 01:01:29 PM »

gulp, 5k schedule including .fr

LEGO!

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: July 29, 2012, 01:48:06 PM »

Great news about everything going well in your life. Just a small addition from me. I think the security and the love you have from your full time job eases the pressure completely for your poker playing, meaning you are probably going to be playing better now than if you were just a full time poker pro. The fact that your full time job is everything to do with poker just adds to the dream situation. WP sir and crush today please.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: July 29, 2012, 01:49:32 PM »

pure bubbled first comp george

aj <a10
a7 < a3
a8 < qj

lol Cheesy

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: July 29, 2012, 01:55:18 PM »

lol jase, will get back to this next week, dont worry though, all fine x
Cool. Thought it would not be that bad. Gl in new job

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Whollyflush

View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: July 29, 2012, 03:12:13 PM »

So things at work changed pretty quickly over the last 2 weeks or so, so had to go very quiet on the diary and do lots of stuff at work whilst grinding as well of course.

So from August I'll be in charge of the English Poker school at PokerStrategy.com. Basically running it as if it was Deuces Cracked, Cardrunners etc.

For people who don't know us we are pretty huge, 5.5m members and that doesn't count any Americans, with the introduction of the regulated market the company will continue to grow and the poker school product is the biggest part of the business, so obviously for this to happen to me when I'm 23 makes myself/family very proud. I have had reservations about continuing to work instead of play poker full time, but this has totally made the decision up for me and I can't wait to get stuck into this project. Whilst I am very young for such a position, I'm totally confident that continuing my hard work over the last 18 months in combination with the knowledge I have that I am without doubt the best person for the job, and just can't wait to get started really.

We currently have coaches such as Jungleman, Moshman, YourDoom amongst others but I am looking to get as many legit sicko's involved as possible, I have some fantastic new ideas about how to revolutionise the market and if anybody wants to get on board them PM me for more information and perhaps you can be part of this really exciting developing product. There are a lot of different things that we offer to freelancers, we have like 200 full time staff and over 500 freelancers working on a daily basis, we're always looking for great people to join us. I see Blonde as totally different to PokerStrategy.com and great in such a different way, perhaps sometime in the not so distant future something can be done between both the sites..

lol at this guy, i'd class him as a borderline scammer with his coaching listing on 2p2. I played with him alot pre BF and he was the biggest bumhunter i've ever known. Guess he has to make a living still praying on the naive/vunerable somehow.

oh and well done on the Poker school Smiley

@whollyflush on twitter
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: July 29, 2012, 03:20:52 PM »

Know exactly where you're coming form mate, from next week will be looking over all the coaches, video quality, results etc etc

the rage

View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: July 29, 2012, 04:01:54 PM »

Good Luck with your new challenge at Poker Stratagy Pleno. And Good Luck with the remaining comps that you are playing too.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: July 29, 2012, 05:53:08 PM »

got some deece stacks, q big hour lego

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: July 29, 2012, 05:57:37 PM »

Gl in the compssssss!!! Wd with the job, guess that means you'll be less active on skype which sucks, but get the lot and stay in touch. I'll be around again soon, house hunting in Boro atm.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: July 29, 2012, 11:42:53 PM »

Disgustingly bad grind.nhad sown real chances but the usual aa < aq and some other ridic hand made it pretty impossible.

Really enjoyed dtd and v happy for peej was very impressed in quite a few spots where he folded where others would have called oce and folded later.

Would have been nice to have some commentary but still enjoyed it nevertheless. Great work dtd.

Couple of extremely busy days where have to finish a lot of important stuff and then new job will start on Wednesdayish.

From a customer pov what kinda new cool stuff would you like to see from a strategy pov? We've experienced a lot with shorter videos such as 15 mins whee you can watch it all and not get bored as 40 mons is generally too log for most observers.

Also a good podcast would be a big thing IMO, who would you envisage vein really good on this department?

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: July 30, 2012, 03:36:53 AM »

Disgustingly bad grind.nhad sown real chances but the usual aa < aq and some other ridic hand made it pretty impossible.

Really enjoyed dtd and v happy for peej was very impressed in quite a few spots where he folded where others would have called oce and folded later.

Would have been nice to have some commentary but still enjoyed it nevertheless. Great work dtd.

Couple of extremely busy days where have to finish a lot of important stuff and then new job will start on Wednesdayish.

From a customer pov what kinda new cool stuff would you like to see from a strategy pov? We've experienced a lot with shorter videos such as 15 mins whee you can watch it all and not get bored as 40 mons is generally too log for most observers.

Also a good podcast would be a big thing IMO, who would you envisage vein really good on this department?

I would like to see a poker pro with a green screen behind him with the ability to show up maybe 6 tables that he had been playing earlier and for him to visibly direct, using his hands and jumping from table to table like a weatherman, how he went about his strategy. That is the future. Plus pretty comedy.

On a serious not what else can you do on a strategy front that hasn't already been covered. Perhaps just spicing up normal forms will help. Like the idea above.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: July 30, 2012, 09:09:08 AM »

Lemme know how much I owe you bud and I'll bank transfer it

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: