blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:10:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416401 times)
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #6120 on: November 23, 2014, 02:47:18 PM »

Most anticipated stream since Vicky at EPT San Remo

Just get it done Pleno

Couple of WKDs might help...

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6121 on: November 23, 2014, 03:04:11 PM »

Thanks all, means a lot. They take our phones off us so we can't get messages etc but there's a live stream at www.wpt.com

and you cant talk to the rail? or leave the table?

I love all these bs rules.  You pay 3 large to play a poker event.  You are the customer spending big cash.  Then you get told you can't use your phone or ipad at the table even though you might have a business/family to run and stay in touch with.  All because you are expected to entertain people at home on a live stream who don't pay a penny towards the product they are consuming.  On top of that you are 'expected' to show the world how you play hands for free which people might be able to exploit you in the future.  Poker is totally biazzre.

If i had a £3k sports bet at home and was told i couldn't use my phone and/or ipad whilst the bet in question was running and told i had to explain to the world for free why i have placed the bet i would be pretty sure to tell the people involved politely to go feck themselves.

it just punishes those without friends on the rail to pass on information.
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #6122 on: November 23, 2014, 03:15:37 PM »

is the live stream working for everyone?
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #6123 on: November 23, 2014, 03:18:15 PM »

Sick Hand on updates, I gave up on live stream was going to post but don't know if its been on stream yet?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 03:21:15 PM by redsimon » Logged

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6124 on: November 23, 2014, 03:22:03 PM »

is the live stream working for everyone?

nah not worked once. i've given up
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #6125 on: November 23, 2014, 03:23:33 PM »

Gg. Feeling pretty brutal now so won't do a big report or anything till later in week but Ben Warrinton (2/6) opens utg, Lithuanian (1/6) flats btn, I defend bb with q5cc

I lead t56ssc Ben calls, turn 5. I over jam pot, he has 66.

Think I've taken it ok, but guess I'll see tomorrow.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #6126 on: November 23, 2014, 03:24:40 PM »

ul bud wpwp

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #6127 on: November 24, 2014, 03:58:06 AM »

WPT Nottingham Main Event

First off, what a fantastic tournament. It was a 5 day tournament with a 90 minute clock on days 2, 3 and 4. Yes the structure was fantastic and yes it means you can play a little bit cautious, but I made sure I really looked deeply into the structure to understands when to adjust. For example there was times we had 12.5% antes and times we has almost 20% antes, people didn't seem to notice this. Their sizings stayed the same as did their defending frequencies. I made a concious effort of not over defending in the big blind when the antes were "small". I think the big blind is such an important position in tournaments, but especially live tournaments.

I just wrote a really long strategy segment but deleted it now as don't really want to go too deep into it and its a little bit tl;dr. But in general I felt like this structured tournament really suited me.

Day 2 is a blur, I was still on a high from the highroller win, but now starting to have big mental doubts. Why had I not asked Bryn for a deal Heads Up? Was I scared that he would say no and my ego would be bashed up abit. Was I scared of a good reg basically telling me he didn't think I was good. I go through so many different emotional ways. Was I scared to report publically that I had given Bryn a little bit extra cash in the negotiation? Did I want to pretend to Bryn that I was 1/2 as gangster as him. Whenever I went to a new table people would congratulate me on the score or on the good year. But deep inside the whole not approaching Bryn heads up was really getting to me. I went to the bar, got a glass of milk and decided to try and blank it out and concentrate as much as possible.

I was with Adam Reynolds on the table, one of the nicest guys I've met and a really good player too. By the time we went to Nandos for dinner I had moved my 30k starting stack into 145k. Like I said the day is a huge blur, but I remember calling the big blind with KQhx, check/calling AQ4hhx turn going check check then c/raising a blank river and getting AA to fold from a young guy that I felt was really wanting to make the next day and this was an obviously big day for him and he wouldn't call with a range that wouldn't bet the turn.

One hand where I may have got "owned" was against Billy Chattaway, he had played tight and didn't seem to want to play big pots against me. I raise QQ and he calls button and bb calls. The flop is J22ss I have . I decide to check and call when billy bets. The turn is a three clubs and it goes c/c. the river is and I checked and he interestingly checked back 99.

Anyway the day was abit of a blur like I said, I 4x pot overbet on 3 occasions vs very capped ranges and managed to make day 3 with 194k.

Day 3

On day 3 my table draw was pretty good. I had lots of short stacks who were mainly weak players that I expected would be aiming to fold into the money. One obvious problem would be that Ben Vinson would be on the table 2 to my left with a top 5 stack. Anybody who knows Ben knows he's hyper aggressive and anybody who doesn't know him knows he's hyper aggressive. So I went into the day just trying to preserve my stack around the bubble and taking as much spots as Ben would let me. 6th hand in, Ben's raised the first 3, I get AcKs, I open to 2.4x and he 3bets me. I have around 50bbs and a legit tough decision. I think calling here isn't going to be great as he can empty the clip and I'd rather lower variance and not have to call down on non favourable boards. Many people 4b/call here, but I think with the field/structure/perceived edge, getting it in here, or allowing him wiggle room would be a disaster, and as brilliant as a 120bb stack would be, the £6k min cash is a bigger one than normal and a big consideration, especially as I was around 12/50 at this point. So I jammed and he went into the tank, I'm not sure if it was hollywood or not, but when he didn't call in 10-15 seconds I wasn't too worried whatever happened.

We end up in the money and Ben mostly stayed out of our way. After the money I played a hand that I thought I'd later go on to regret.

I can't remember the blinds, but basically, Fred Wise limped the button, I complete the sb with 63 (big antes) and Louise Duffy, owner of Hostel Bookers checked the big blind. The flop was 754r, I decided to lead, Louise made a very small raise as if she wanted to get a free showdown or river, Fred folded and I decided to 3bet the flop. She called pretty quickly and I led big on the 7544 turn, she took a while and jammed. I was getting a really good price, I'd deliberately used a sizing that would leave a small spr on the river hoping she'd call twice rather than call then fold. I went through the hand for around 5 minutes, I feel like I definitely overthink spots sometimes, but I just don't like paying people off. Eventually I just gave it up and she mucked. The hand was in my mind for the next hour or so, but when she busted she kindly told me she had 54 which perhaps gave me an extra spring in my step for the rest of the day. We were down to 3 tables, two tables, one of which I was on were soft and the other one had 9 pros on. I was really happy with the situation and then Christian (best tournament director I've seen fwiw) told me in his hilariously smooth Italian accent "Leeeeeeeeonard, table 26".

Getting there it was obvious this wasn't going to be an easy table, but I had a lot of confidence at this point, I knew I had played well for 2 days straight and coming onto this table and battling was the stage of the tournament that I was at.

I can't remember so many different pots, but I'll give you two pots that I remember losing.

I raised UTG (I'll guess 2.2bbs) and Jamie Roberts in the next seat 3bet me. I felt like his 3bet range would be really polarised and have hands like Ax whilst not going wide for value, basically having way more bluff combos than value combos. I imagine he peels AK/JJ/TT very often, but for example wouldn't be super surprised to see him 3bet a hand like A8o. So I peeled KhQh after a lot of deliberation. In previous spots in this tournament I had 4bet with the intention of folding AQ/AK/KQ but the sizing here was a little smaller than usual so I decided to see a flop.

The flop was t22 and I taked around 20 seconds (it's a long time!!) before checking, he cbet and I tanked again and decided to raise. In this spot I was basically trying to represent a slow played made hand, basically an overpair that was deciding whether to c/call down, lead or check/raise. I don't think he expects me to do this as a bluff very often, but this doesn't really matter, if he has AA/KK/QQ then  he is going all in. If he doesn't he will fold, it was that stage of the tournament and that stack size, so I was trying to make an exploitative adjustment to his percevied bluff heavy 3betting range. I obviously have perfect blockers and reverse blockers to Ax hands. He tanked a little bit and then jammed and said he was surprised I folded.

The second hand is a really interesting hand. Leo McLean was on the button and playing very, very tight, there was abit of a joke on the table, including Leo himself that he was the nit. I felt that people we're opening his big blind very often, so I decided to not do the obvious thing, but try and "steal" his button instead and raised with A5hh, this may sound like a standard open to many, but I was trying to play very solid and stay out of big confrontations. I had increased my stack throughout the day without all ins to over 600k from the 195k that I started with. Jamie Roberts elected to peel this time and Ben Warrington called out of the big blind.

The flop was 643hh Ben lead into both of us, which I found quite weird, he had c/raised draws previously and shown them down and there was a lot of talk about him "hitting his gutshot" so I was pretty certain he would c/raise his very strong hands here so when he led I felt like he was pretty weak. I deliberated between raising, hoping he'd click it back and then jam over the top or calling. I didn't want to raise and he overjam a hand like pair+flush draw so elected to call, thinking he would represent cards that improve me, but would seem to improve his percevied range more than mine. Jamie then quickly came along too which was surprising, I gave him basically weak overpairs as an estimated range.

The turn was three clubs and Ben checked to me, I quickly bet big, Jamie sighed and folded and Ben called within 15 seconds or so.

The river was the and Ben checked and I bet 172k, it was by far the biggest bet I'd made all tournament, I really thought it would be hard for me to have a bluff here a lot of the time and I felt his range was weak. I wasn't sure if the king was a good or bad card to be honest, I also wasn't sure what sizing to use, eventually I did decide on the "bomb" but he had chunks and felt like at the time he was abit stationy and may just shrug and call.

Anyway he called and I went down to 295k to end the day after being at around 600k. We were down to the final 16 and I was 13th in chips. Extended my hotel and told Tudor via whatsapp that kidcardiff was a dolt for calling me.

Day 4

Day 4 was the tale of the two tables. We had one table with alllllll the chips and one table that had all the shorter stacks. Fortunately after a while I was moved tables to the slightly softer table and started playing more aggressive, the table joked that I had was hyper aggressive, but I had honestly just got a few good spots/card.  Amadi17, probably one of the best online regs raised the button to 24k at 12kbb (4000 antes) and I 3bet to 84k. He called and folded to my 51k cbet on A52.

The Spanish guys have this huge thing about Raul. They love Raul and they never fold 77 and if a 7 ever comes on a flop they all smile and laugh. I love it and always pretend I'm repping Raul against them or if a 7 comes I pretend I just want to fold and get on with the hand. It was a common theme throughout the week. Anyway very next hand Amadi raised the cut off to 24k, I had just 3bet him the hand previously with AQ and now had TT. We both had 500k which was 100k less than average. I would typically make it around 62k with my entire range here, this gives him a chance to 4b/f and for me to have a 3b/5 range and also small enough so I can potentially call a 4bet. I decided to make it 77k, he started to tank and I said "Raulllll" he looked at me and went all in and I turned my cards over in the "I gotcha" way and he had 99. He said afterwards if I'd made it a little smaller he would have peeled, so I had 1m chips and was feeling very good. We went down to 11 players and there was a couple of short stacks that we were waiting to bust, but with the blinds so big and playing short handed we couldn't really wait around. I tried to push the action as much as possible but ran into some bad spots. One hand was really interesting where I got owned by Luca.

I raised UTG1 and he called the big blind. The flop was Jh9h6s and I had AhKx, I cbet 28k, he raised to 78k. I tried to give him some hands he'd do this with, definitely, definitely not Jx, 9x. Potentially 6x that didn't want to get barreled off its showdown but more likely a hand like Q8, T7 that couldn't c/call but his range would improve as we went down the streets so I didn't really fancy calling the flop. I decided to raise to 156k and he pretty quickly went all in for 600k. I folded and he showed AsQs which was a really gutsy move. I didn't feel too bad about the hand, sometimes you get owned, I'm in the last 11 of a WPT event in the best structure you can imagine, of course there will be good players and of course they will outplay me sometimes. We eventually got to the last 9 players and the unofficial final table.

The very first hand, Tamer Raised UTG. I decided to call UTG1 with 99 and everybody else folded. Tamer was 2nd in chips and playing a lot of pots previously. He checked the 522 board and I bet. He took 45 seconds and called. I checked back the T turn and then on the river he overbet the pot. About 270k into 200k. I was really, really lost, there was evidently ICM pressure, but I just couldn't put him on a bluff. He's very, very tricky and checks all parts of his range. I decided in the end to fold. The unofficial final was played in two ways, the big stacks had 70+ bbs and wanted to be around for the televised 6 handed final and the short stacks were reguarly going all in and putting pressure.

I had around 600k and was 6th in chips, I then played a pot that I was super unsure about. Matas an incredibly aggressive Lithuanian kid raised to 50k in the cut off at 20kbb, Tamer flat the sb and I called the bb with KQ.

The flop was q32 and I c/called.

The turn was which brought a flush draw, I checked and he bet 209k into 270k pot and i had 465k total. Very, very weird. I thought he was trying to manipulate my stack so that I had to fold turn due to icm, but I very, very much doubted he would/could bluff the river. I called planning to always fold the river, but I was 99% sure he was beat and wouldn't bluff me.

The river was the and he took 2 seconds and went all in. Why had he gone all in so quickly? I had heard Ben Warrington, who I was now sitting next to and chatting a lot with mention that he had called me yesterday in the A5 hand because I had acted so quickly on a street. Was this the live pros tell that could hand me the biggest pot of the tournament and put me 2nd in chips? I tanked forever, there was over 1m in the pot and it was 250kish for me to call. What could this crazy Lithuanian kid have? Could he really expect me to fold here? My range for getting to the river is KQ, QJ, 33, 22, AQ. I tanked and tanked and eventually folded.

I was now 9/9 and likely to come 9th. We had a break, I regrouped and came back fighting hard. I won a lot of small pots, I think in general my grasp of who was raising too wide in certain spots helped and I manipulated stack sizes a lot with 3bets. I had gone back from 250k to 835k without any showdowns, basically as I had done every day and had made the final table.

I went to Nandos to eat alone afterwards, calling my girlfriend, best friend and parents in the car park and speaking about the achievement. I have escaped any live success thus far in my career, granted with small volume, but it was always something that those closest to me knew I had my biggest doubts about. Ingrid always asked me before I went away "are you sure you want to put yourself through this again? It always takes you weeks to get back to normal" my parents reminded me to just have a good time and my friend told me no matter what had happened the year had been great. They were now congratulating me about back to back final tables, and just being able to share the success with them was a feeling that I can't really describe, pride from those around you is such a great feeling and it made me really want to support others in the future, just one message from somebody you don't know wishing you good luck is such a big thing.

Anyway I get into Nandos and Ben walks in. I had gone from calling him a "dolt" on whatsapp to Tudor after sitting on the opposite side of the table to him on day 3, to really enjoying his company on day 4. I asked him to join me and we chatted for the duration. We both are very similar, we have had troubles with ego, Ben is a little older than me, but told me about previous encounters he had had with his ego that set him back. It's hard for people to really have such a positive first impression with me as generally I'm extremely cynical, but Ben genuinely comes across as a really great guy and I can only look back and sigh at myself for making such assumptions when describing him to Tudor. Just because somebody makes a call against me that vs my actually range may not be profitable doesn't mean its a bad call. Maybe he knows something that I will realise in 4 months or learn in 1 year and just outplayed me, this is very likely the case and in the future when being analytical I'm so focused to make sure I leave all emotions aside and work out why somebody did something and what I can learn from it.

I went back to my hotel and struggled to sleep. All the Thursday nights grinding the 11cubed, all the Mondays getting back after the Sunday slog and making sure I'm prepared for the big 22 is all about days like tomorrow. Tomorrow was going to be the WPT final table, televised, commentated by the legend Mike Sexton, hole card cameras, interviews, pictures, the works. This is what we live for.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #6128 on: November 24, 2014, 04:22:56 AM »

I set my alarm for 10.30. "Can I check your mini bar please sir" I tell him not so politely no and then look at my phone, 12.30. Thats ok, we start at 2pm and an extra couple hours sleep is only a good thing. I put on the song that I put on whenever I want to be motivated and got a shower, I left it on repeat as I got ready and I was really in the zone. It would be hard to describe everything without it sounding super corny/cheesy, but I was ready, I felt like this was my time and I was determined to play great.

We get started after all the interviews and press stuff and the action is very, very cagey, I'm 5/6 but not much difference between me and the guy in 6th. There is 2 walks in the first 2 hands. I then get Q9cc in the hijac and raise. The button 3bets me from 50k->137k I want to peel but decide against the high variance option and fold.

Then next hand I'm in the big blind.

Ben Warrington who is 2/6 raises from UTG, I know he thinks I'm good and won't want to play pots with me. Obviously he won't shy away, but he won't be going after my big blind and if anything will play a little tighter. I expect him to be high card heavy, Axs heavy and pocket pair heavy. The Lithuanian chip leader calls on the button, I expect him to call pretty wide here, he likes to play pots. I'm in the big blind with Q5cc and call the 35k (blinds 15k/30k/5k) so there is 230k in the pot. And I have 730k.

The flop is Ts6s5c

I decide to lead for 104k. I have pretty strong reasons behind but generally I feel like Ben will fold anything less than Tx and draws and the flop doesn't hit the chip leader whilst hitting my range pretty hard, I don't expect my opponents to think im bet/folding this flop very often.

Ben calls within 20 seconds and Matas folds. Right now I would bet pretty heavily his range is very much like tx, jj, qq, kk, aa, I didn't really think much more than that except some suited Axss hands. With the chip leader behind I definitely don't expect any optimistic floats, which was partly the reason for leading the flop.

I'm basically donezo with the hand, I can't really imagine double barreling many turns, even clubs I think is a check/fold due to the strength of his range. I look at the dealer and mentally demand a red 5. "Red 5, Red 5, Red 5" I'm screaming in my head at the dealer. I look back at the turn and as if magically the beautiful appears.

Ben looks at me, I know my range looks extremely drawy here and I know he thinks I act fast when I'm weak. There is 440 in the pot and I have 625 behind. I have an image both online and offline for making big overbet bluffs. I think this is basically the nut spot to go all in and I very much doubt he will fold Jts+

I announce all in and after 2 seconds he hasn't called it, he then very confidently says "I call", I still think he has an overpair and is certain I'm drawing, but then deflatingly he shows me 6c6d.

It really hurt. I stood up, put on a brave face. Shook everybodies hands, got my money and went to eat. The taxi driver spoke so much to me, but I tried to just blank it all out. He literally must have said "innit" at least 50 times (a lot of times!) but I got into the restaurant and surprisingly felt fine. I sincerely have no regrets about how I played throughout the whole tournament, there't not many hands here where I speak about how I get chips, it's not because I won 22 v AA alll in pre flop, I genuinely just chipped up, used the fantastic structure to my advantage and played a very solid B+ game.

On a personal note, these long tournaments are more than just poker. It sounds so weird, but playing the long high roller final day, battling 3 handed for 4 hours then playing these 4 long days in the main event make you think about yourself a lot deeper than when you're playing 20 tables online. Maybe its because you have time between hands to ponder, maybe its because when you are around others you notice their strengths and weaknesses and identify them in yourself I'm not sure. To say I have no regrets about the way I played this week is 100% true. I pushed the action in the highroller when I had to and played tight in the main event when  I had to. Previously I was often trying to play up to the image of the only internet kid who raised every pot, trying to put fear into others by 3betting them needlessy rather than preserving my stack in crucial points of the tournament. I can say which great satisfaction this week I played great poker.

Can I say that from a personal note I have no regrets on how I was in certain situations? No. We were playing a £38k HU SNG in the Highroller, to anybody thats  a large amount that they would take serious. It was incredibly naive and perhaps immature and irresponsible to not try to lower the variance there. It didn't cost me money in ev because I played as good as I could. But I had a chance to determine the variance and because I was scared about the way a "baller" would respond to me bringing up the possibility of a deal I made the wrong decision. I judged people in the main event when I didn't need to, I do feel happy about all of this, I think its way better to understand your weaknesses and improve than be blinded by short term success.

I have a lot of goals for the future, many of them revolve around poker, thats my profession so its obvious, but the way that I analyse myself and control my ego moving forward is going to be one of my main goals.

I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm feeling bad about the whole thing, its definitely not that, it's probably the most happy week in my career, I've made over $150,000 , many, many new friends and I'm truly blessed and again I thank you all for the continued support and well wishes over the past few days.

Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #6129 on: November 24, 2014, 04:29:41 AM »

Fantastic write up, enjoyed this more than any other one I've seen.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #6130 on: November 24, 2014, 06:11:13 AM »

Yep ^^ Agree with this. Very well written and nice to see how others talk about the game, all this poker lingo just comes naturally to you.,,, It's good to be able to describe hands the way you do.

Very well played and well done on 2 big scores in such quick succession. Obv you have to run good to go through the fields, but your mental powers to stay focused and keep playing the A game is admirable. Agree with the thing about the deal. I used to never ask for deals as found it too embarrassing/awkward, but for that sort of money I think you have to at least ask, who cares who they are? Let's face it when it gets to heads up luck plays a massive part, if 1 of you is hitting for fun, and the other getting coolered, u can be Phil Ivey - it wouldn't make a difference. I wouldn't lose sleep over it, think you have to take all the positives from the week, and just bear the odd mistake in mind for next time.

I did think you quite down after Wcoop, so it's really nice to see your mental strength and determination coming through to overcome that, it's very good to see and people like me and many others, I'm sure, can only admire this sort of mental attitude.

Anyway yes I'm a fan, always have been, and 100% you deserve all the recognition you set to receive in the future for all your efforts.

Again, congratulations, treat those closest to and enjoy it, money cannot buy the memories you will have when your 70.

Take care, Dreenie x
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #6131 on: November 24, 2014, 08:00:17 AM »

yeah awesome write up, loved it.

Why were you surprised to see Billy Chattaway check back 99 on that board vs you? Doesn't seem anything out of the ordinary to me at all.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #6132 on: November 24, 2014, 09:48:35 AM »

You seem to have beat any demons surrounding the poker mental game, but seem unable to get past any sort of snap judgments you have made in the past, regarding people or something they have done. This is only natural, and a useful skill. It serves a purpose, people need to make quick judgments regarding character/actions in order to "survive". Getting past this is difficult, and something almost everyone struggles with I think but you seem to be beating yourself up excessively for your previous judgments when its just one of those things. Your showing a lot of awareness/maturity when you acknowledge them, and that they can be negative but particularly in poker if you aren't willing to at least do a bit of pigeon holing or stereotyping that the guy in seat 5 is probably a bit of a punter because hes asking Jake Cody is he is a pro.

Really good reports, just the right amount of poker/strategy. Love the high standards you have.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #6133 on: November 24, 2014, 11:49:18 AM »

« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:57:15 AM by NEWY » Logged
NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #6134 on: November 24, 2014, 12:02:39 PM »

WPT Nottingham Main Event

Did I want to pretend to Bryn that I was 1/2 as gangster as him. I went to the bar, got a glass of milk

LOL

Congrats again.. unbelievable tekkers
Pages: 1 ... 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: