blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:03:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD October Monthly Deepstack £60,000 Guaranteed
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD October Monthly Deepstack £60,000 Guaranteed  (Read 93205 times)
semtex

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 02, 2010, 10:45:26 PM »

well back to the two hands....while chatting to Chris on the table he openly suggested he enjoyed playing poker and taking out the stars, as the poker table is a great leveller...this guy should seriously think about having a career in online poker.....extreme card rack....shudve known once he called me I was heading to the rail! Not sure if this hand was already reported on Blonde but listen to this for luck!.....Johhny Houston limps utg(and represents at least a fairly strong hand) one other caller then Chris raises on the cut off to 2200 (blinds 300/600), I am holding Q10 clubs short stack wud love to see a cheap flop, but fold! Flop comes  , 3 way pot checked round to Mr Brion he bets Johhny flats other caller folds turn , Johhny bets out Chris raises and Johhny Houston shoves, Brion snap calls and shows  Two Clubs, Johhny shows  ....river comes  to give the rack quads for the second time in the day! The other hand was a classic and in the last deepstack 32 runners left 27 paid! Bodo Wagner limps for 1600 I hold  so limp too...Chris chipped up and to my left raises to 6000, Mickey Wernick on the button raises to 22,000, fold round to Chris who smooth calls flop three diamonds, 1st to speak Chris checks, Mickey moves all in for the rest of his stack about 70K? Chris snap calls with A9 Masterful and the rack goes on to cash on FT.
semtex

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 02, 2010, 10:46:37 PM »

Chris had  Mickey held 
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2010, 10:48:47 PM »

Paul Ho has just lost a big pot.

Folded to the cut off at 400/800 Paul Ho elected to raise to 2100 with   . The bb called and we went to the flop of..

. The BB check/called Ho's 3100 cbet. The turn brought the   and Ho slowed down this time and checked behind.

The   river gave Paul Ho three pair and when checked to for the third time he decided to try and invite his friend for a one way ticket to valuetown. The bb thought it was christmas and accepted the invitation tabling     for a better too pair. Ho sighed at himself as the BB raked in a decent sized pot.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2010, 10:49:35 PM »

What's that coming over the hill?

It's a

Click to see full-size image.
chip leader

Dwayne Quinn raises utg, and Dave Smith flat calls, 3rd to act

The chips all fly in on a  three clubs board

Quinn 

Smith   

turn   

river 

and Quinn stacks 100,000 chips

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2010, 10:51:16 PM »

updates on newcastle lot plz

Neil Harvey and Gaz walker are the last two representing the toon. Both have average sized stacks and will be looking to gain some momentum going into the penultimate (maybe.. undecided for now) level.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 02, 2010, 10:52:18 PM »

Simon Mitchell takes his love for Smurfette a bit far, with matching His and Hers....

My eyes are open wide
semtex

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2010, 10:53:56 PM »

Good luck to Will Folwell....take it down mate....the guy is another great player, not very well known and apart from a big cash in Spain has regular success online on Full Tilt! And would be warmly accepted into the Blue Blood Union!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2010, 10:54:04 PM »

RED-DOG doing what he does best, and no I don't mean Poker

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 02, 2010, 10:55:03 PM »

Alan "Lucky" McBride and Paul "Contract" Ho

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2010, 10:56:21 PM »

The final seven tables, on the bottom tier...

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2010, 11:00:59 PM »

Will Folwell

Past his bedtime, too

My eyes are open wide
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: October 02, 2010, 11:05:38 PM »

Good luck to Will Folwell....take it down mate....the guy is another great player, not very well known and apart from a big cash in Spain has regular success online on Full Tilt! And would be warmly accepted into the Blue Blood Union!

screename?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 02, 2010, 11:06:30 PM »

After a raise to 2700 utg, David Nicholson made it 7000, Justin Davenport in seat 6 decided it was a good spot to cold 4bet and he made it 19k. David had a tough decision but decided that shoving was optimal. Justin calls all in for around 45k. 92k pot including dead money. Lets gogogoog to the races.

Dave:  
Justin :  

The door card was horrible (for Dave) and fistpumpingly brilliant (for Justin, obv) and was followed by an   Two Diamonds. The turn and river didn't give Dave the miracle he needed and he dropped to less than 5k. Justin however leaps into the top 3 chipstacks in the room.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 02, 2010, 11:11:46 PM »

Into Level 10, 50 left

blinds 600-1200/100.

My eyes are open wide
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 02, 2010, 11:13:17 PM »

updates on newcastle lot plz

Neil Harvey and Gaz walker are the last two representing the toon. Both have average sized stacks and will be looking to gain some momentum going into the penultimate (maybe.. undecided for now) level.

Forgot about Ian Bertram. Ian snapped a 30k shove (he had 35k) with AK and was up against QQ. The flop was   three clubs giving Ian another two outs. The   eliminated those two outs and Ian was starting to say I was a jinx until the   rolled over on the river. "Nemesis" has close to 70k now.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: