blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:53:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Grand Prix
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Grand Prix  (Read 116690 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2010, 10:11:08 PM »

Dtd did not ask for an update, when I asked the question. However I will do an unpaid one,sunday, as I feel it would be good to have one. Not available til sunday though. In the meantime keep the progress reports coming please

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
s4ooter

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2010, 10:12:21 PM »

Tighty is updating on final day.    

DTD website  updates those exiting tourney almost as it happens!!

Just think a RECORD BREAKINGtournament deserves more love!

Would be nice to see some piccies etc

Co-Presenter of "In The Muck Poker" Podcast
Pointless Champion - Blonde 2013

Blogging at http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=13225.180
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2010, 10:12:43 PM »

Dtd did not ask for an update, when I asked the question. However I will do an unpaid one,sunday, as I feel it would be good to have one. Not available til sunday though. In the meantime keep the progress reports coming please

Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2010, 10:23:37 PM »

Satellite King
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2010, 10:29:44 PM »

geordieneil was up to 16k after 2 levels

FYP,He lost the geordie bit when he went to play a poker comp that clashes with us playing the mackems  Wink

GLGL all blondes.

10000000000000% geordie thru and thru btw Wink if i had a blood nose, one nostril would be black blood the other white blood

had great start got up to 16.5k with no real hands, best pre flop hand wash 66 ( i did flop a set with it tho) and 33 was only other pair.  had AK once (2nd hand of the tourney and picked up the blinds whoop de do)   busted AA with     from the BB with 4 callers to mr AA's 175 pre flop raise.....with a 5 on the flop and 2 hearts.i wasn't folding in a hurry to his half pot bets andi rivered the 9 of hearts.

from there it was went downhill Sad
  was completely card dead for the next 4 levels, if J2os was the nuts i would have 200k Sad    ...went down to 6500 and cry folded AJ on the BB when only solid player on the table raised 4x....easy fold but 3 hours and 4 levels without a hand i nearly got a boner until Mr Rock's pre flop raise.... 2hands later i get   with 3 mid/late limpers (blinds 150/300/25) looked a great spot to squeeze...BB with just over 5k snaps with aq ooooohh sh**....left me with dust, about 775... the next hand i looked at one card   and threw them in, hit my ace but fella rivered 2 pr and bye bye me.

thanks technolog for letting me play for you, it's just a shame i didn't really get any spots to improve on the good start.

a very big congrats to DTD for this remarkable achievment, and as always very well organised on the day, good luck to any other blondes still in and those who are playing tomorrow.

right where's the bar......geordieneil
geordieneil

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2010, 10:32:07 PM »

tighty if you live anywhere near milton keynes pick me up and i will happily help you out
brummieboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2010, 10:38:45 PM »

Back to my starting stack at 400/800 gr8...
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2010, 10:44:26 PM »

Life couldn't be better........ Boshi just got a walk and shows Aces.

I'm still in with 22k ish......trying my best to donk them off, but can't even do that properly.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2010, 10:57:04 PM »

what are the cash games like?

Just me
geordieneil

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2010, 10:57:44 PM »

just witnessed warbwastard pick up a chunky pot when a guy limp shoved to his raise with KK, guy had QJ?Huh?, bit of a sweat with a queen on the flop, but 2 blanks to send warbwastard up to 75k ish
geordieneil

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2010, 11:01:13 PM »

what are the cash games like?

they are similar to tournement poker, but use cash to buy chips, instead of a buy in for a certain ammount of chips.

Smiley  as always loose as hell and full of madmen. i found that out when i shoved with a draw and guy called my sizeable shove with kjos(no draws) on a 578 rainbow flop
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2010, 11:05:25 PM »

Sigh just been knocked out.............may talk about it later
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2010, 11:12:57 PM »

Boshi out ..... Nines vs tens. May post more when I've finished coordinating the celebrations...
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2010, 11:13:28 PM »

geordieneil was up to 16k after 2 levels

FYP,He lost the geordie bit when he went to play a poker comp that clashes with us playing the mackems  Wink

GLGL all blondes.

10000000000000% geordie thru and thru btw Wink if i had a blood nose, one nostril would be black blood the other white blood

had great start got up to 16.5k with no real hands, best pre flop hand wash 66 ( i did flop a set with it tho) and 33 was only other pair.  had AK once (2nd hand of the tourney and picked up the blinds whoop de do)   busted AA with     from the BB with 4 callers to mr AA's 175 pre flop raise.....with a 5 on the flop and 2 hearts.i wasn't folding in a hurry to his half pot bets andi rivered the 9 of hearts.

from there it was went downhill Sad
  was completely card dead for the next 4 levels, if J2os was the nuts i would have 200k Sad    ...went down to 6500 and cry folded AJ on the BB when only solid player on the table raised 4x....easy fold but 3 hours and 4 levels without a hand i nearly got a boner until Mr Rock's pre flop raise.... 2hands later i get   with 3 mid/late limpers (blinds 150/300/25) looked a great spot to squeeze...BB with just over 5k snaps with aq ooooohh sh**....left me with dust, about 775... the next hand i looked at one card   and threw them in, hit my ace but fella rivered 2 pr and bye bye me.

thanks technolog for letting me play for you, it's just a shame i didn't really get any spots to improve on the good start.

a very big congrats to DTD for this remarkable achievment, and as always very well organised on the day, good luck to any other blondes still in and those who are playing tomorrow.

right where's the bar......geordieneil

Just kidding mate although I do think should be fading pokers when it's the derby.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2010, 11:16:44 PM »

Boshi out ..... Nines vs tens. May post more when I've finished coordinating the celebrations...

Cheesy

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: