blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:13:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD November Deepstack £100,000 Guaranteed
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD November Deepstack £100,000 Guaranteed  (Read 144916 times)
Gazlaz
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: November 08, 2010, 02:23:30 PM »

What does "TIG" mean??
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 08, 2010, 02:44:11 PM »

Well done Tighty and Sharples for the updates this weekend, shame couldnt go further   maybe next month
Sat to the left of simon Deadman for most of the tournament so really had to open up with the 3/4 bets or he would never let you play a hand, nice guy though.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: November 08, 2010, 03:02:10 PM »

What does "TIG" mean??

Take it gracefully
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: November 08, 2010, 04:35:48 PM »

Great updates Tighty and Sharples.

I have to say I'm amazed at the success of this comp. 459 runners is incredible and the 40k first prize should ensure that it continues to go from strength to strength.

1k runners new record for a deepstack some time next year perhaps?

I wouldn't have thought it possible until very recently but why the hell not?

One of the first things I thought when I saw the number of runners and the success of the grand prix was whether such an event would work for the deepstack. 460 runners for this one - I imagine there'd have been quite a few people who didn't bother too as it was sold out. Give two day ones and a guarantee of £200,000 and who knows...

Blue text
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #829 on: November 08, 2010, 04:55:23 PM »

I have to say I'm amazed at the success of this comp. 459 runners is incredible and the 40k first prize should ensure that it continues to go from strength to strength.

One of the first things I thought when I saw the number of runners and the success of the grand prix was whether such an event would work for the deepstack. 460 runners for this one - I imagine there'd have been quite a few people who didn't bother too as it was sold out. Give two day ones and a guarantee of £200,000 and who knows...

I heard a rumour that the monthly deepstack might be going up to £500 buyin.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: November 08, 2010, 05:13:17 PM »

eek, bad move imo. I think a lot of people who play it do so because £300 is expensive yet just about affordable. £500 is probably too rich for a lot of people.

Blue text
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: November 08, 2010, 05:22:22 PM »

eek, bad move imo. I think a lot of people who play it do so because £300 is expensive yet just about affordable. £500 is probably too rich for a lot of people.

Definitely agree with this. They've got it just right and the sats finally seem to be getting good runners.

Can't see it being anything more than just a rumour tbh.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #832 on: November 08, 2010, 05:25:35 PM »

Definitely agree with this. They've got it just right and the sats finally seem to be getting good runners.

Can't see it being anything more than just a rumour tbh.

[cough] Somebody might want to tell "management" not to talk so loudly in the public smoking area... Smiley

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: November 08, 2010, 06:01:33 PM »

300£ is just affordable by me

i cant afford a 500£er every month

maybe they will do it once a quarter or something which i ithink is a good idea

Just me
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #834 on: November 08, 2010, 06:38:31 PM »

I would just like to say a very big thanks to tightend and sharplea for their time and effort in keeping everyone updated over the last 2 days at DTD.  I really enjoyed the tourn, albeit my blip with 4 of us left, but congrats to all.

Ul pep, was a harsh hand and brutal river as always.

Very well done to Kenny, Pep & all finalists.

"Team Luton" is building a good track record in this event.
Paul R
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: November 08, 2010, 06:48:15 PM »

Paul Romain is a nice chap and posts on Blonde occasionally, played with him a fair bit at one of these earlier in the year so wish him luck from me please and let Pep know I'll frame his fiver for him

Thanks for that Glenn....much appreciated

Paul
Cooperman

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: November 08, 2010, 06:55:22 PM »

Great updates as per. Didnt get going myself, silly me, how stupid can i be calling with king king pre- flop,especially aginst queen queen lol. Anyway a great tourney again and well done to all who cashed esp pep nice fella deserves a big cash, now hopefully i can relieve him of some of his well earned cash at the G next week lol. many thanks to tighty and sharp for the updates and to all the staff at DTD we need you as much as you need us and once again you excelled yourselves with this terrific tourney.

i saw a scarecrow taking a piss it looked like he was clutching at straws
fontenaar

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: November 08, 2010, 06:58:07 PM »

Hi. Only joined blonde two weeks ago after following forum and using site for couple of years.

So this is my 1st ever post!!

Just been reading thru the posts and wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who have posted there support and best wishes over past couple of days. Think some of you had more faith in me than I did in myself!!!

Very happy with the result felt it was a good deal for myself won a couple of races at the right time. Shame about my exit hand but a good time to get unlucky rather than a couple of hours earlier!!

Enjoyed the guys I played with especially red dog a nice guy.
Special thanks to Richard and his buddy helping sorry his name escapes me.
Hope to post more in the future and become a real 'blondie'!!!!
fontenaar

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: November 08, 2010, 07:04:33 PM »

Also not sure who lots of you are by your nicknames so please come tell me next time you see me.

Especially those who are already looking to take my money off me!!!!
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: November 08, 2010, 07:05:53 PM »

Hi. Only joined blonde two weeks ago after following forum and using site for couple of years.

So this is my 1st ever post!!

Just been reading thru the posts and wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who have posted there support and best wishes over past couple of days. Think some of you had more faith in me than I did in myself!!!

Very happy with the result felt it was a good deal for myself won a couple of races at the right time. Shame about my exit hand but a good time to get unlucky rather than a couple of hours earlier!!

Enjoyed the guys I played with especially red dog a nice guy.
Special thanks to Richard and his buddy helping sorry his name escapes me.
Hope to post more in the future and become a real 'blondie'!!!!

Welcome to blonde Pep.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: