blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 12:14:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY  (Read 84913 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 03, 2011, 06:39:35 PM »

I WIL GIVE U AOTHER E.G
guy seen me on fb last week
HIS NAME JAS LOCHAB
city high flyer asked me to find him a plate for a finders fee£1,000

no prob.,.,.,he now owns this
it means nothing to u or i but he is over the moon and its cost him £2,500.,.,.,.,its his money,.,he dont gamble or drink.,..,he dont waste money on poker.,..,its his choice.,,..,we are all different..,.,he will put it on his lambo,.,and hes pleased..,whos hurt/?

He could sell it on to Jennifer Lopez' personal taxi driver.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 03, 2011, 06:40:17 PM »

Still don't get it.

Having a personalised plate is cool and all. And if there's one I liked I'd quite happily buy it direct from the DVLA. But that PAGODAS one for example with the business you want to sell it to. Why would they want to give you the money? I wouldn't. I might think "hmm yeah, that's cool, i'll buy it from the DVLA for £x". I certainly wouldn't pay £x*1000 to some random person who has bought it purely with the intention of making some money out of me.

Fair play to you though. There's obviously people out there with more money than sense.

Because someone else thought about buying it before you, pretty simple really. There are plenty of number plates out there that are totally unique 1 offs that mean something to an individuals but they do now know they exist. If your bright enough to know in advance that the 1 number plate you want is being released soon then good luck trying to get it, you may or may not. Most people will not have thought that far ahead that is why sofa is ahead of the game.

Some people like to have personalised stuff that is unique to them and are willing to pay for it, sounds like you are not one of them so you are not the target market.

Erm....

Well yeah.

All of them.

That's the idea.

Well if he gets 20 plates and makes good profit off two of them and a little bit off the rest of them job done. Hard to lose any money doing this, he will always get his money back if he is that far off the mark with any.

whoosh

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 03, 2011, 06:40:45 PM »

I WIL GIVE U AOTHER E.G
HIS NAME JAS LOCHAB

it means nothing to u or i but he is over the moon and its cost him £2,500.,.,.,.,its his money,.,he dont gamble or drink.,..,he dont waste money on poker.,..,its his choice.,,..,we are all different..,.,he will put it on his lambo,.,and hes pleased..,whos hurt/?

But everyone will think he's a knob.
you make me lmao you do.,.,.,honest you are like ebaneezeerrrr but 100 times worse.,.,.,.,do you slag everyone???
why say luke is busto??
i tell you what i now know why no-one likes you lmao.,

While you keep spamming this forum with your number plates, I'll keep slagging off people who engage in this pathetic pastime.

Ok?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 03, 2011, 06:41:25 PM »

Still don't get it.

Having a personalised plate is cool and all. And if there's one I liked I'd quite happily buy it direct from the DVLA. But that PAGODAS one for example with the business you want to sell it to. Why would they want to give you the money? I wouldn't. I might think "hmm yeah, that's cool, i'll buy it from the DVLA for £x". I certainly wouldn't pay £x*1000 to some random person who has bought it purely with the intention of making some money out of me.

Fair play to you though. There's obviously people out there with more money than sense.

Because someone else thought about buying it before you, pretty simple really. There are plenty of number plates out there that are totally unique 1 offs that mean something to an individuals but they do now know they exist. If your bright enough to know in advance that the 1 number plate you want is being released soon then good luck trying to get it, you may or may not. Most people will not have thought that far ahead that is why sofa is ahead of the game.

Some people like to have personalised stuff that is unique to them and are willing to pay for it, sounds like you are not one of them so you are not the target market.

Erm....

Well yeah.

All of them.

That's the idea.

Well if he gets 20 plates and makes good profit off two of them and a little bit off the rest of them job done. Hard to lose any money doing this, he will always get his money back if he is that far off the mark with any.

nail head again mate.,.,.,.,.,you just cant educate pork.,.,.,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 03, 2011, 06:42:05 PM »

Still don't get it.

Erm....

Well yeah.

All of them.

That's the idea.

whoosh

Sell for more than you buy= profit. Still whoosh? LOL Grin
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 03, 2011, 06:47:25 PM »

I WIL GIVE U AOTHER E.G
HIS NAME JAS LOCHAB

you make me lmao you do.,.,.,honest you are like ebaneezeerrrr but 100 times worse.,.,.,.,do you slag everyone???
why say luke is busto??

While you keep spamming this forum with your number plates, I'll keep slagging off people who engage in this pathetic pastime.

Ok?

if u look back far enough it started with stock n shares where some of you havent got a clue,,and i said i will show you all a way how to make money guaranteed..,100% never ever lose.,.,and i was challenged.,.,by a few of you to prove it.,,.,well look whos the looser.,.,.,not i i can assure you.,.,.,ive not sold 1 plate to any blonde member,..,i asked certain members on here if they wanted me to buy personal plates for them.,.,no charge.,.,.,no surcharge.,.,spamming.,.,.,i think not.,.,.,proving that this can make £££££ 100%.,.,.,.,like i said 10 months ago.,.,to you all on the stocks and shares.,.,i will show.,.,you.,.,.,yall said prove it.,.,.,i think i have.,.,

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 03, 2011, 06:48:56 PM »

Jeez it was a joke ffs!!

Woodsey said there are plenty of number plates that are unique.

All of them are actually unique.

You know, every single one. Forget the ones that spell names. The rest are unique as well.

Never mind.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 03, 2011, 06:50:03 PM »

Jeez it was a joke ffs!!

You know, every single one. Forget the ones that spell names. The rest are unique as well.

Never mind.

Er ok, misunderstood you sorry Smiley
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 03, 2011, 06:52:04 PM »

Jeez it was a joke ffs!!

Never mind.

i thought this was funny lol.,,.pm sent

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 03, 2011, 06:52:37 PM »

I dont think you have and I think the way you talk to people on here makes you a loser.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I happen to agree with Keith that personalised number plates are for nobs, massive twat faced nobs.
Im not gonna get upset about it though.

Personally I quite like Keith too, not sure who you think doesnt like him.

Finally if what you say is really true then just get it quietly and enjoy it, personally all this ranting makes me think you have done none of it.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 03, 2011, 07:00:48 PM »

you know what some members on here get real funnt when someone else does ok or comes up with a good idea.,.,.,10-12 months ago i swear on my sons life when you were all going on about staking threads about stocks and shares,,i was gonna suggest to do the numberplate thing,as there are some very very inteligent people on here i thought could add a lot to my idea,,,i thought it would have been a great idea as a lot of you guys know how to word emails etc and advertise these plates the right way,,,block email companies ect.,.,i thought what a grea laugh we would have had along the way,,also earning a few quid out of it,,,copmetitions for who sells the highest plate or who sells the most in a year.,.,.,.,.,who comes up with the real good ones,..,.,more of us to be at the computers ready to buy on sale days etc.,.,.,
FUCK ME IM GLAD I NEVER.,.,.,.,.,and decided to do it all on my own.,.,.,nobody to answer too and all that.,.,.,just goes to show.,.,.,when someone does ok in business how easy is it for the odd few green eyed idiots to try and put the spoke in.,.,.,.,this business wil never ever ever ever fail.,.,.,but some of you just cant see that.,.,.,
i can buy a plate with a business in mind.,.,if they decide they dont want it after i give them the idea .,.i GET A FULL 100% REFUND .,.,so i cant lose ever ever.,.,
SOME PEOPLE EHHH.,.,.,just got no idea.,.,.,about real business.,.,.,and not just gambling.,.,.,

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 03, 2011, 07:06:10 PM »

you might not belive this but i think most people with private plates are tossers too.,.,i like the odd fun ones and think ahhh thats good.,.,.,but as to the one the guy just bought i would look at that and think nob.,.,but its business.,.,.,and business is business.,.,.,regards of how you get it quietly or not.,.,.,i proved the ones on stock n shares it could be done

RioRodent

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 03, 2011, 07:11:20 PM »

I WIL GIVE U AOTHER E.G
HIS NAME JAS LOCHAB

But everyone will think he's a knob called J Iochab

FYP

£10 to £10k Challenge

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 03, 2011, 07:11:52 PM »

I WIL GIVE U AOTHER E.G
HIS NAME JAS LOCHAB

why say luke is busto??

Ok?

if u look back far enough it started with stock n shares where some of you havent got a clue,,and i said i will show you all a way how to make money guaranteed..,100% never ever lose.,.,and i was challenged.,.,by a few of you to prove it.,,.,well look whos the looser.,.,.,not i i can assure you.,.,.,ive not sold 1 plate to any blonde member,..,i asked certain members on here if they wanted me to buy personal plates for them.,.,no charge.,.,.,no surcharge.,.,spamming.,.,.,i think not.,.,.,proving that this can make £££££ 100%.,.,.,.,like i said 10 months ago.,.,to you all on the stocks and shares.,.,i will show.,.,you.,.,.,yall said prove it.,.,.,i think i have.,.,

I am very happy for you that you have made a fortune from buying and selling number plates.

But,

1. I think trying to sell them on this forum is offsides. If you really must try and make money out of your "friends" for virtually no effort, do it by telephone or email.

2. I think people who have personalised number plates are at best idiots at worst knobs.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 03, 2011, 07:16:39 PM »

One of my most favourite threads on blonde at the moment.

Chompy has a personalised number plate. Says it all really Wink

For the record I like Keith too.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: