blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:14:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY  (Read 84062 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: February 04, 2011, 11:28:13 PM »

Do airlines overbook first class seats?
dunno.,.,.,? good question,..,.,?prob happend somtime..,pc error etc.,.,,never thought of that.,.,they overbook ordainary seats why not fc.,.,?
off to google.,.,

if they have overbooked first class you only have 1 option and thats to wait you cant get on a plane if there is no seats

or you do have to options but then it depends on your time constraits and how much of a rush you are to get home

you could get full refund and go coach or full refund and wait 8 hours

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 04, 2011, 11:32:09 PM »

Or option 2

If f class overbooked
U can fly the plane

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 04, 2011, 11:38:30 PM »

camel sorry this aint personal but to post this   It is a dire waste of money and almost obscene to flaunt wealth in this way when there is so much poverty in the UK/the world.  when you gamble/play poker for a living is a ridiculous statement.

I have to say IMO you're way off the mark here - there is no reason to say that people who play poker for a living flaunt wealth any more than the next person

A lot of pro players work extremely hard, just as you do, poker isnt a frivolous, wasters job, it';s a lifestyle which despite it's perks (which are more obvious than the downsides) takes a huge amount of commitment and hard work to make successful.

And yh, unless I've done my bullocks in im snaping the upgrade, first class is incred sick plus I literally HATE waiting for stuff

The highlighted bit.
Quote from:  link=topic=50211.msg1252013#msg1252013 date=1287829679
This is really just sanctimonious guff isn't it. 

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 05, 2011, 12:10:31 AM »

camel sorry this aint personal but to post this   It is a dire waste of money and almost obscene to flaunt wealth in this way when there is so much poverty in the UK/the world.  when you gamble/play poker for a living is a ridiculous statement.

I have to say IMO you're way off the mark here - there is no reason to say that people who play poker for a living flaunt wealth any more than the next person

A lot of pro players work extremely hard, just as you do, poker isnt a frivolous, wasters job, it';s a lifestyle which despite it's perks (which are more obvious than the downsides) takes a huge amount of commitment and hard work to make successful.

And yh, unless I've done my bullocks in im snaping the upgrade, first class is incred sick plus I literally HATE waiting for stuff

The highlighted bit.
Quote from:  link=topic=50211.msg1252013#msg1252013 date=1287829679
This is really just sanctimonious guff isn't it. 

No it isn't.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 05, 2011, 12:24:08 AM »

They certainly overbook biz class as I was once asked to take a downgrade for a full refund and free ticket but I had the hangover from hell and really felt like I needed the flat bed at the time.  Have often regretted it.

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 05, 2011, 12:31:17 AM »

They certainly overbook biz class as I was once asked to take a downgrade for a full refund and free ticket but I had the hangover from hell and really felt like I needed the flat bed at the time.  Have often regretted it.
out of airlines from my ex,..,the best value for money is premium ecconomy on virgin.,.,.,realy wasnt to mad of a jump,..,few hundred quid each.,.,nice big seats..,
used that a few times to caribean.,.i think normal flight was £399 prem econ an extra £300-£400 each..,.,good value for a 10 hour flight.,.,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 05, 2011, 07:03:49 AM »

I'm sorry, but is this thread seriously still going on?!  Good god!  Have ye nothing better to be doing?!  All fine and well to say "head off and don't read it if ya don't like it" but that's not the point really. 

At the end of the day -

Dude sells plates.

Other Dudes buy 'em.

Some Dudes don't like 'em.

Fair enough.  So what?

Friggin End Of!!! 

Geez Louise.  You lot would upset a nation without trying sometimes.  Just sayin'....

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 05, 2011, 10:06:19 AM »

Some dudes like posting in this thread, some dudes don't. Just sayin.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
ItsMrAlex2u

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 05, 2011, 10:55:18 AM »

Keith what do you make of first class flights and people who take them?

I just think you're going way OTT on this whole debate. The 'poor people' argument can be applied to almost anything. Does it mean we shouldn't drink expensive bottles of wine? Or go to very expensive restaurants etc?

Do you feel guilty eating a meal thats costing you £200 when there are kids in Africa who could be fed for months on that money and in reality you could have something adequate at home for £10?

No, I don't feel the same way about any of those things.

Eating a top meal, travelling first class, drinking an excellent bottle of wine all tangibly improve your life.

Not one person has explained how having a personalised number plate improves your life.
It's not like I go round shouting at people who have them, most of the time I chuckle to myself, shake my head and think "wanker" when I see one.

This thread annoyed me because sofa was using blonde as a market place for his business and I considered his posts to be spam. And my disdain of people who own personalised plates kind of spilt out during my rants.

For the final time, while people can spend their money on whatever they like, my personal opinion is that personalised number plates are a complete waste of money and those who own are saddos.

If it makes you happy, it improves your life - end of.
What makes me happy will probably not make you happy and vice versa. We are all different.

Sofa drives me bonkers with most of his threads TBH but I am on his side with this one.

I dont know you Keith but if your parents/brother/sister/best friend bought a plate and it made them chuffed to bits to see it on their car, do they immediately become a tosser?
Or do you say - "if it makes you happy then fair play to you"

?

(P.S. no, i dont have a personalised plate - but dont judge people that do)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:45:28 AM by ItsMrAlex2u » Logged

Best QM ever

FACT !
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 05, 2011, 05:58:42 PM »

is this worth reading from about page 20? cliffs?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 05, 2011, 06:04:39 PM »

Good post Alex, agree.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 05, 2011, 06:17:11 PM »

God no!

Cliffs; the camel doesnt like private plates

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 05, 2011, 06:19:54 PM »

nope. was worth reading live but is shit with all the good stuff deleted. you should apply to be a mod then read those posts, then it'd be worth it

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 05, 2011, 09:15:04 PM »

I'm pretty sure that I've read this wrong so I just want to clarify the following:

Sofa King isn't a friend of Flushy so didn't give it him at cost ? I believe this is correct

However, despite the fact Flushy isn't a friend, Sofa King turned down an offer of 12k for FL11SHY so he could let someone who he doesn't really get on with or like, for 9k less ? This is the bit I'm struggling with as there's only two things to decide here: is Sofa full of shit or did he not get offered 12k ?

I have never met Sofa and have no problem with him but a few of his early posts on this thread where blatantly brags/annoying posts that people where going to bite to. BTW I hope you get multai off the plates I really don't care, I just think some of what you've posted is ridicuously untrue it's just not debatable.

PS [  ] I was shocked at Mantis playing the clique card.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 05, 2011, 09:32:24 PM »

I'm pretty sure that I've read this wrong so I just want to clarify the following:

Sofa King isn't a friend of Flushy so didn't give it him at cost ? I believe this is correct

However, despite the fact Flushy isn't a friend, Sofa King turned down an offer of 12k for FL11SHY so he could let someone who he doesn't really get on with or like, for 9k less ? This is the bit I'm struggling with as there's only two things to decide here: is Sofa full of shit or did he not get offered 12k ?

I have never met Sofa and have no problem with him but a few of his early posts on this thread where blatantly brags/annoying posts that people where going to bite to. BTW I hope you get multai off the plates I really don't care, I just think some of what you've posted is ridicuously untrue it's just not debatable.

PS [  ] I was shocked at Mantis playing the clique card.

He said he turned down 12k, hoping to get more for it (presumably from Flushy).

When it was obvious Flushy or anyone else would pay more, he went back to the original buyer and said ok you can have it for 12k.

He had bought something else and didn't want it any more.

I think this is what happened.

You still owe $20 for the pool.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: