blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 07:54:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Luton & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 ... 269 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Luton & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 405674 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3105 on: July 23, 2011, 12:32:46 PM »

Pizzled came round and sorted out my bathroom lighting during the week. Need to wear sunglasses in there now ffs. I had used the shaving light in there for a while, thinking that there was a major prob with the wiring or something. He very skillfully managed to get me light in there again. Apparently it's called 'changing the bulbs' Amazing.

Just the kitchen to sort out now Gav. Cheers.

Your welcome x

I also sorted your dishwasher problem also.....I  think it was called turning on the water  Roll Eyes

lololol I forgot about that,

It's fkin awesome by the way. I think I love it. I may even love you. If holdy ever gets bored of you, you will also have a space in my bed, and I live nearer to you than she does Wink

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: July 23, 2011, 01:08:00 PM »

A couple of weeks ago, I met up with an ex. Let's call her xxxxx, I call her that whenever sir donks is around, to protect her being googled/fbooked etc. Was a bit nervous, as there was obviously history etc, but time seemed to have forgotten all that, which was good. Had a great night, drinks and dinner, followed by throwing up, peeing in bushes, and falling over. And that was just her Wink

Anyway, went back to hers, and used all my best lines. That top looks nice on you, your eyes looks really nice etc etc.

One thing led to another, and I cracked it. No no, not that, I asked her if she wanted to come round and clean my flat. My Glasgow charm seemed to work, and she came round and cleaned it when I was at work, the following Wednesday. Free of charge Wink I did offer to pay, but she wouldn't have it.

I confided in Sir Donks & Eso, who weren't slow to take the piss, telling me my flat was gonna be trashed, everything moved out, clothes cut etc. Thanks!

Went home on Wednesday, and didn't recognise the place, thankfully it was due to how clean & tidy it was, rather than it being trashed. Result.

Neither of us are looking for a relationship at the moment, but we have kept in touch, and seen each other a couple of times since, which has been nice. I may even 'employ' her again soon, If she is lucky.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: July 23, 2011, 01:13:51 PM »

A couple of weeks ago, I met up with an ex. Let's call her xxxxx, I call her that whenever sir donks is around, to protect her being googled/fbooked etc. Was a bit nervous, as there was obviously history etc, but time seemed to have forgotten all that, which was good. Had a great night, drinks and dinner, followed by throwing up, peeing in bushes, and falling over. And that was just her Wink

Anyway, went back to hers, and used all my best lines. That top looks nice on you, your eyes looks really nice etc etc.

One thing led to another, and I cracked it. No no, not that, I asked her if she wanted to come round and clean my flat. My Glasgow charm seemed to work, and she came round and cleaned it when I was at work, the following Wednesday. Free of charge Wink I did offer to pay, but she wouldn't have it.

I confided in Sir Donks & Eso, who weren't slow to take the piss, telling me my flat was gonna be trashed, everything moved out, clothes cut etc. Thanks!

Went home on Wednesday, and didn't recognise the place, thankfully it was due to how clean & tidy it was, rather than it being trashed. Result.

Neither of us are looking for a relationship at the moment, but we have kept in touch, and seen each other a couple of times since, which has been nice. I may even 'employ' her again soon, If she is lucky.

i prefer sex with an ex than a Becks with an ex.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: July 23, 2011, 01:21:18 PM »

Sometimes people don't see the obvious, because they are looking too hard!

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: July 23, 2011, 01:25:37 PM »

Sometimes people don't see the obvious, because they are looking too hard!

if an ex is prepared to clean your flat then clearly she will do anything for you. even try some of that dirtier stuff that you were to scared to try with her the first time round. sounds like she is mad for it. bet she was well disappointed getting you back to her flat and then you asking her to come over and clean yours (while you were out) lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: July 23, 2011, 01:28:26 PM »

LOL herbaments.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3111 on: July 23, 2011, 01:30:37 PM »

lol @ getting an ex to clean your place whilst you're out. that's just mad, can't believe she actually did it.

Mr Herbsalot is right (obv), she must still be interested...either that or just seriously demented.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: July 23, 2011, 01:40:16 PM »

Mr Herbsalot is right (obv), she must still be interested...either that or just seriously demented.

i'm gonna go with both.

glad to hear you got your cobwebs dusted away Wink

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: July 23, 2011, 01:56:58 PM »

Sigh, only going to luton cos claire promised I could antirail you when I bustoed early

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3114 on: July 23, 2011, 01:59:09 PM »

Sigh, only going to luton cos claire promised I could antirail you when I bustoed early

would have to be an early busto to guarantee being able to rail Vinny at all..... boom boom!
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3115 on: July 23, 2011, 02:47:10 PM »

Enjoying the SPL this year?

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: July 23, 2011, 02:52:58 PM »

Enjoying the SPL this year?

It's great!

Can't believe it's started already. There are fixtures scheduled for next weekend too, and Celtic have had to postpone theirs, to fulfill a friendly v Inter Milan. Seems like it's only been a couple of weeks since the season ended.

At lease after the weekend, we will only be one point behind Rangers Smiley

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: July 23, 2011, 03:19:14 PM »

Celtic and xxxxxx in a tree

K I S S I N G

How cute, I may go and buy a hat imo

sola virtus nobilitat
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile