blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:51:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272593 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 1093 1094 1095 1096 [1097] 1098 1099 1100 1101 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2561228 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #16440 on: August 23, 2013, 08:56:22 AM »

Ben Affleck will be the new batman.

CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #16441 on: August 24, 2013, 09:28:43 AM »

Don't u even have 5/10 minutes to write something here ? Kind of boring mate
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #16442 on: August 24, 2013, 09:37:21 AM »

You the blog police or something now Frankie?

Think you should focus on winning the fish n chip shop competition. Otherwise you will need a new blonde name - chippyboy Wink

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #16443 on: August 24, 2013, 09:41:18 AM »

You the blog police or something now Frankie?

Think you should focus on winning the fish n chip shop competition. Otherwise you will need a new blonde name - chippyboy Wink

I am focusing on winning but it still need all my mates to help and votes for my shop ! Lol

Good luck at Barca mate
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #16444 on: August 27, 2013, 11:53:40 AM »

THIS US THE BLOG POLICE : your last update was on the 24th , do its days since u write something here . :-)
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #16445 on: August 27, 2013, 12:00:23 PM »

THIS US THE BLOG POLICE

pigeon
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #16446 on: August 27, 2013, 12:09:50 PM »

THIS US THE BLOG POLICE : your last update was on the 24th , do its days since u write something here . :-)

Hmmm, sowing his oats or entertaining Frankie, tough decision 
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #16447 on: August 27, 2013, 12:30:20 PM »

Miss the spell check. In it
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #16448 on: August 27, 2013, 11:50:19 PM »

Miss the spell check. In it

ISIT!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #16449 on: August 28, 2013, 10:00:02 AM »

Update coming guys. Wifi was down in the villa until today and need wifi for uploading pics and didnt want to do an update without pics.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #16450 on: August 28, 2013, 10:00:34 AM »

Cliffs- incred time in both Florence and Tuscany- leave for Barcelona tonight!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #16451 on: August 28, 2013, 10:53:00 AM »

A brief update from what has been the most amazing holiday so far.

Florence is just gorgeous, the buildings, the river, the streets, the food. Everything is so beautiful, and so Italian , I love it.

Thank you all for your recommendations, it's never possible to visit everything, especially since we only had one full day there and two half days. But Beth, we went to your restaurant and loved it, very reasonably priced too and splendid location (splendid? Sounding really posh these days).

We walked around the city for hours, eating ice creams, nipping into little shops and markets. We spent time by the gorgeous river Arno, and the bridges across it and just generally had a lovely time.

Click to see full-size image.

They were all out of beer again

We planned to visit the Uffizi and all that cultural stuff on the third day before our train at 3, but without buying tickets in advance, we found queues over an hour long for every major place and getting in impossible. We'll know for next time.

We caught our train south by a matter of seconds, and met my Dad in the tiny 'Borgo a Mozzano' train station at around 5pm. He drove us up the extremely windy mountain roads and into the hidden tiny village of San Romano. There is one other village in sight in this mountain range, which is just miles and miles of lush green forests with the odd lake.

It is my 4th time in this particular villa, and the 5th consecutive year my Dad has rented it out. It's absolute serenity. So peaceful and beautiful. No people, no noises, no cars, no phones or computers. I haven't actually had this much peace and quiet since I was last here two years ago.

He is with his partner, her brother, and a friend from his Eton school days Harry (writes "the slow lane" in the Sunday FT of anyone reads that!) and his partner.

Victoria excelled herself in the "girlfriend" role and I'm pretty sure my dad "approves" Cheesy. Everyone seemed to get on well. She cooked us all dinner one night and she was an absolute star all round.  I had my current affairs brushed up on, something you miss out on with in nandos with the boys in Nottingham. Not that I mind at all, I don't follow any of that stuff so couldn't really join in at all, but it was nice to listen to and listen to my Dad and Harry debate left vs right like they must've done for all 43 years of their friendship!

Victoria was keen to learn the game that has taken over my life over the last few months so I taught her the rules of open face Chinese.

Fred would not approve of this set - girls got no gamble!

She soon found out how good I run...

This all sounds very lovely and normal doesn't it? Such a far cry away from life in Nottingham. But the truth is I can't say that I am able to totally switch off from all that. It's great to feel normal, spend time with family, a beautiful girl, to wake up at 9 and go to bed at midnight - but I still have the demons in my head, wondering when I can next play OFC or counting down the days until the next chance for a big tournament score.

Any spare few minutes, perhaps when Victoria was getting ready, or if she went to the bathroom at dinner- I can't just sit there and do nothing- I am on my phone taking my OFC turn or checking blonde or something. It feels incredibly degenerate sometimes.

It's a blessing and a curse - to have many things in your life you love, but that some are so addictive or obsessing that you can't forget about them, even for a day in paradise.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #16452 on: August 28, 2013, 11:51:01 AM »

Crackin post alex. This life you lead is far from "normal". You are living many peoples dream. hope u realise just how lucky u are. WP GG
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16453 on: August 28, 2013, 12:08:13 PM »

Tuscany is heaven, the most perfect spot to unwind.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #16454 on: August 28, 2013, 12:23:23 PM »

When u getting married ? It will be a cracking stags nite , promised u ! Nice blogs
Pages: 1 ... 1093 1094 1095 1096 [1097] 1098 1099 1100 1101 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: