blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:33:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 [1133] 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2562625 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #16980 on: October 28, 2013, 03:32:12 AM »

Yea i know its in my profile why would anybody feel the need to post it as a comment though?

You don't get to stay anonymous if you are being an arse mate.

Ok so posting my email achieves what? Out of
Interest?

It is reasonably interesting that a fella with the same name as you was playing in the student championship in Coventry earlier in the year. Not the obvious place you'd expect to find a hard working salary man.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #16981 on: October 28, 2013, 03:34:26 AM »

Couldnt care less if im spoken to regarding this the same response/responses will be given.. Fucks given..... Zero

When and where will you next be playing live?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #16982 on: October 28, 2013, 03:35:26 AM »

Yea i know its in my profile why would anybody feel the need to post it as a comment though?

Interest?

It is reasonably interesting that a fella with the same name as you was playing in the student championship in Coventry earlier in the year. Not the obvious place you'd expect to find a hard working salary man.

O the herbiemob isent it ironic Wink

Love you herbs!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
doctorfiasco

View Profile
« Reply #16983 on: October 28, 2013, 03:41:47 AM »

How many players are there in the world with my name its either the 1st or 2nd most common surname in the uk and a fairly popular first name ive played once live this year cash game at the vic as treat for working hard and getting a bonus, no idea when/where i will next play live dont make plans really see how things go if i can afford to play live i will
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #16984 on: October 28, 2013, 04:04:53 AM »

Now taking bets for how long this guy will be able to post?

Seems like you're preaching to the wrong crowd here buddy. I may even have played with you at the student championships, if you were there. I shudder to think what you thought of me if I did. I would also advise you against the use of the word "menial". Doesn't seem like a good way of describing someones job, because I know and would consider myself friends with a whole bunch of people who deal poker to pay bills. It's probably people like you that make that such a tough job.

Poker gave me a way of paying for university and supporting myself, and I came to the game through working stupid hours for very little pay in what I would describe as a menial job. Alex may have come from a "posh" background, and I will admit that when I first met him I had my reservations. Very quickly I realised that I was being a twat, and now that I've got to know the guy, I can tell you that he certainly does understand how he comes across and what it means to earn a living in what you are terming a proper job. It's a damn shame that people make judgments about others this fast, and I was pretty ashamed of myself for doing so. If I'd decided to take the same opinion as you have, then I would have not only lost a friend, but an opportunity to learn from someone who plays this game to an exceedingly high level, and has proven that he can make money at it. He sure as hell works.

I'm pretty interested to know who you are. I want to know what you have against Alex, and why you have felt the need to embarrass yourself to this degree to tell him you think he's a little posh. If you're going to troll a diary, troll mine, it could do with a bump.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
PeeJay

View Profile
« Reply #16985 on: October 28, 2013, 04:09:49 AM »

Was you made fun of by a posh kid at school or something? What a clown...
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #16986 on: October 28, 2013, 04:20:01 AM »

Interest?

Means we can find this?

https://www.facebook.com/mooseymoose89?fref=ts

Are you SURE you're old enough to play poker?
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #16987 on: October 28, 2013, 04:26:24 AM »

Open FB group also, Poker Doctor lol.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/147685058693601/
WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #16988 on: October 28, 2013, 04:32:15 AM »

Interest?

Means we can find this?

https://www.facebook.com/mooseymoose89?fref=ts

Are you SURE you're old enough to play poker?

Must've taken a bad beat on the night parcel run.

Thought this was 100% someone trolling and taking the piss, but now it seems it's genuine bitterness I almost feel sorry for you. Kinda pathetic.
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #16989 on: October 28, 2013, 04:44:25 AM »

Feels like anyone who's a reg at Star City should take a look at this, can't be good for them.

Pretty sure I haven't seen you before, but I'll keep an eye out, I'd quite like to meet you. My game could do with some help from a doctor. How's the Bristol uni poker society going for you?

Turns out this is your current job http://www.tuffnells.co.uk/home. Been working the night shift for a couple of years, huh? Those degen sleeping patterns aren't half bad for a poker player. I can actually kinda relate, if you're tired of the shitty hours for the low pay. I had a boss that didn't give a shit, hopefully you don't have to deal with that too.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 04:53:37 AM by Rexas » Logged

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #16990 on: October 28, 2013, 07:23:00 AM »

Gotta love the Internetz.

lolz @ drfarseco. Using your real email? come on now,  that's trolling Day 1 there! As someone who is from a working class background myself you can't just go around hating on people because they were born with more advantages than you. If you think about it logically it makes no sense at all. Surely if anything it should inspire you to try and break the cycle so you can bring your own kids into the world with a "silver spoon."

I must admit I was once weary about Alex as 1. I saw him first pump v an old guy when he got lucky (later explained and apologised for) and 2. he came from a completely different world from me. But once you meet him Irl he's a thoroughly nice chap. Even showed me the ropes on Chinese, although I imagine that was just setting up a future bumhunt..

Doctor, Doctor I feel like a pair of curtains... only kidding Doc, what are your thoughts on non tax paying poker players using the NHS?

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #16991 on: October 28, 2013, 07:37:05 AM »

Not a doctor but certainly a fiasco Cheesy

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #16992 on: October 28, 2013, 09:10:15 AM »

Till date, never understood the concept of trolling until I saw this!!!What a tosser!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16993 on: October 28, 2013, 09:16:03 AM »

Till date, never understood the concept of trolling until I saw this!!!What a tosser!

To be honest, I'm not convinced it is trolling.

I've raised the matter on the Mods Board, but the lazy buggers are all still tucked up in bed, so there has been no comments yet.

My view is that this is just a very bitter individual, rather than a troll as such. I may, of course, be completely wrong. That may not, of course, be the first time.....

If it's generally felt that Alex's Diary or blonde is being dedegraded by the attacks, we'll remove them soon enough, but, you know, sometimes it's best to let people see the sort of stuff successful individuals get subjected to.

Alex is off to Riga this morning I believe (weather & haircut permitting...) to see his young Lady, so I'm sure he'll cope just fine. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #16994 on: October 28, 2013, 09:17:25 AM »

For balance:

As much as I kind of admire the fact you didnt come hear and be anon, you used your real name/email address you are going about it the wrong way dude.

Plus you're are preaching to the wrong crowd here, even if you were right no-ones gunna hear a bad word said about him on here so no point bothering.
Pages: 1 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 [1133] 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: