blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:15:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 1168 1169 1170 1171 [1172] 1173 1174 1175 1176 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2543698 times)
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17565 on: July 31, 2014, 11:16:01 PM »

Hang on, they're both called Victoria and they are both from Latvia? You can understand my confusion. That's verging on a fetish.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17566 on: July 31, 2014, 11:20:06 PM »

I can understand it, yes.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #17567 on: July 31, 2014, 11:59:52 PM »

Summertime

Look everyone, my Mrs is fit

FYP
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17568 on: August 01, 2014, 07:27:46 AM »

Precisely these questions why I have reservations about doing this diary at all!

I understand what you mean and I apologise if the question was crass, but AFAIK there was no mention of any change at all. It was like tuning in to your favourite soap opera one night to find that one of the characters had been replaced without any explanation at all.

Just to avoid confusion, I think you could have told us that something had happened but that you didn't want to go into detail. Otherwise, questions were bound to come.

There's another aspect too. Victoria featured heavily in your last post, but we have no idea who she is.
It kinda fees like you're walking into a friends party with a girl on your arm and launching into conversation without introducing her to anyone.

None of this is important BTW. It's just typical diary stuff. You post something, someone comments on what you posted...  Well, that's the theory anyway.

Perhaps I need a new girlfriend... 

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17569 on: August 01, 2014, 07:32:56 AM »

How are they "labelled" in your Mobile 'phone?

Victoria 1 & Victoria 2?

Have you ever got the two of them mixed up on the phone?

There is scope for some spectacular confusion if you were negotiating the termination of 1, & commencement of 2.

Don't see this sort of stuff on Conky's Diary.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #17570 on: August 01, 2014, 07:46:08 AM »

You lads are funny...  Grin
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17571 on: August 01, 2014, 08:56:01 AM »

At least you won't call her by the wrong name at an embarrassing moment.
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #17572 on: August 01, 2014, 01:18:07 PM »

Another quality diary resurrection, hope you continue with it! Looks like you had a lot of fun in Tuscany. Definitely one of my fave places in the world.

Best of luck in Barca. Let me know if you sell any if you don't swap a load.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17573 on: August 01, 2014, 01:43:33 PM »

OK I guess I can't avoid this...

VB and I ended things on perfectly amicable terms a couple months ago. In the end the geographical barriers took their toll like they were always going to.

VS and I have not been going out long, but it got quite serious quite quickly. It's going amazingly well and I'm very happy. You'll know her if you played at Dtd over the last year.

I'm sure she'll read this diary at some point if she doesn't already, so it's not very nice for her to read about previous relationships etc so that's why I don't really want to talk about it.

The same name thing is a recurring feature in my family. My mum is Caroline, my Dads partner of the last few years is Caroline, my brothers girlfriend is Caroline and my other brothers ex girlfriend is Caroline!

So we have Caroline (mum), Lena, Liney and Roley Cheesy

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #17574 on: August 01, 2014, 01:56:06 PM »

Fair play Alex.  She seems a lovely, highly intelligent, stylish young lady from the brief discussions i have had with her at the tables whilst she was dealing at dtd over the past few months.  Business student i think she said she was.  I gathered you had started seeing DTD Victoria when i was sat playing cash with you a few weeks ago and you give her your car keys or house keys when she finished her shift.  Good luck for the future with her.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17575 on: August 01, 2014, 01:59:54 PM »

Thanks Mark and Nick.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #17576 on: August 01, 2014, 02:07:35 PM »

"I understand what you mean and I apologise if the question was crass, but AFAIK there was no mention of any change at all. It was like tuning in to your favourite soap opera one night to find that one of the characters had been replaced without any explanation at all. "

They did that with Pippa from Home and Away when I was a kid.  Actor just completely changed from one episode to the next. 
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17577 on: August 01, 2014, 02:12:04 PM »

I think it's more like a new season of your favourite show starting. Where there's a few months break in the timeline and some of the characters have got new partners. Was no need for an explanation imo. Clearly one relationship ended and another began! I should've introduced her better I suppose.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #17578 on: August 01, 2014, 02:12:56 PM »

Fair play Alex.  She seems a lovely, highly intelligent, stylish young lady from the brief discussions i have had with her at the tables whilst she was dealing at dtd over the past few months.  Business student i think she said she was.  I gathered you had started seeing DTD Victoria when i was sat playing cash with you a few weeks ago and you give her your car keys or house keys when she finished her shift.  Good luck for the future with her.

Standard Alex tactic, he once told me, if you try this often enough one day they will be waiting for you when you get home. Most of the time they just steal your car though.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17579 on: August 01, 2014, 02:14:43 PM »

Standard Alex tactic, he once told me, if you try this often enough one day they will be waiting for you when you get home. Most of the time they just steal your car though.

lol yeh that's me.

How long till Vegas 2015 Callum? Dying here!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 ... 1168 1169 1170 1171 [1172] 1173 1174 1175 1176 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: