blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:44:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary Of A Fenland Punterer
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary Of A Fenland Punterer  (Read 143212 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: January 03, 2012, 01:17:31 PM »

Shameless, absolutely shameless.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 03, 2012, 01:20:47 PM »

Shameless, absolutely shameless.

shameless posts belong on this thread as its owner has had his shame chip removed...

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 03, 2012, 01:29:35 PM »

What's going on here please?

Dancing On Shite no interest to me I'm afraid. Celeb BB is back this month though, will resume posting for my four readers in due course.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 03, 2012, 02:29:08 PM »

What's going on here please?

Dancing On Shite no interest to me I'm afraid. Celeb BB is back this month though, will resume posting for my four readers in due course.

There are three others?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 03, 2012, 03:00:47 PM »

Urgh, not proud of myself for even suggesting this but 7/1 about the mighty Posh getting relegated is too big given the month we have coming up. Value is value and all that.

We've been lucky with injuries for a couple of seasons but, if we suddenly pick up a couple, there is zero strength in depth. And we still can't defend.

JUDAS

Hope you didn't lump on this to big.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 03, 2012, 03:04:16 PM »

Sigh, poor call. Gotta have faith. Gabby Zak IS the second coming.

No more Posh betting for me from now on, just enjoy the ride.

*hangs head in shame*

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 03, 2012, 03:49:44 PM »

To be fair I can see why you were tempted by the bet, I just can't under any circumstances bet against the mighty Posh but that's because I'm ruled by my heart rather than my head when it comes to the Posh. I continue to be amazed at this season as even with the team down to it's bare bones it continues to produce results against much bigger clubs. Just wonder if we can continue to keep hold of our prized assists. I'm even now getting to the stage where I think we will be safe the season having assumed we would repeat our previous disastrous Championship campaign.

Re: Big Brother, it must be a Posh thing as I also love this market. I have done well in the normal BB having picked the winners early on in most series including Aaron and the unlikey Rachel Rice but not so well in the celeb verison. I was sure Jedward would win the last serious rather than Paddy. For the first time I'm actually going to wait for the first night to see who's going in. Suspect I my have to google some of these "so called" celebs.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 05, 2012, 02:58:48 PM »

Celeb Big Bro starts TONIGHT! That crept up on me. Don't know half the names in Paddy Power's list but like of the look of James Argent @ 9/1 if he goes in.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #863 on: January 08, 2012, 07:02:51 PM »

Outclassed by the Mackems tbf, they were pretty incred and stopped us playing second half. Thought taking Wootton off was a big mistake. MOTM first half.

Plenty of long-term positives from this though, Diceman, I feel.

Jones >>>>>> Lewis. Not sure today will help get Joe sold.

If any game proved Sinclair isn't up to it and never will be it was today. He needs to gtfo. Daragh there to see the shambles too. Guess we're not going to get Simon Cox after his three for WBA yesterday but we need someone like that alongside Taylor.

Defence is no problem now. Alcock has come on a huge amount.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 10, 2012, 10:20:33 PM »

Any cbb updates?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #865 on: January 10, 2012, 10:43:44 PM »

Picture of your league trophy on your sideboard please.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #866 on: January 11, 2012, 01:04:49 PM »

CBB is right back to its best this series and the potential to get better. Andrew Stone is unbelievably deluded and the rest aren't gonna put up with him for much longer. Assuming he isn't kicked out tonight.

Michael Madsden is a bit of a gruff Larry Sanders but is becoming a bit of a BB legend.

No bets for me and won't be having one either. Not sure Natalie deserves to be clear favourite though.

Alice Levine >>> Emma Willis

Trophy still kidnapped by a bad loser unf.

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: January 11, 2012, 07:37:41 PM »

Gareth Thomas
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #868 on: January 11, 2012, 07:48:25 PM »

CBB is right back to its best this series and the potential to get better. Andrew Stone is unbelievably deluded and the rest aren't gonna put up with him for much longer. Assuming he isn't kicked out tonight.

Michael Madsden is a bit of a gruff Larry Sanders but is becoming a bit of a BB legend.

No bets for me and won't be having one either. Not sure Natalie deserves to be clear favourite though.

Alice Levine >>> Emma Willis

Trophy still kidnapped by a bad loser unf.

Guess this is why I have never been able to win on these things.  Was somewhere where it was on yesterday and thought surely either Natalie or Denise Welch are certainties and this emo looking fool that is nominated must be the biggest certainty ever to go.  Shows what I know!!!!

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: January 11, 2012, 09:37:01 PM »

Hate Natasha. I'm catching up after missing the first few... She is a horrible horrible person.

That gay guy from pineapple dance studio is comedy. He will be out soon but so funny to listen to his bullshit!!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: