blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:02:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary Of A Fenland Punterer
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 63 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary Of A Fenland Punterer  (Read 143201 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: January 19, 2011, 10:21:04 PM »

Chompy & Claw's aren't diaries. They aren't even on The Rail ffs.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
pizzled

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 19, 2011, 10:32:35 PM »

I love all three of you equally Grin
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 19, 2011, 10:36:44 PM »

I love all three of you equally Grin

Oi you useless turd, get off here. You haven't even posted on my diary yet.

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 19, 2011, 10:39:09 PM »

chompy's and claw's = class. celtic's = pretty shit.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 20, 2011, 03:39:59 AM »

chompy's and claw's = class. celtic's = pretty shit.

Sigh, chompy got people on the diary payroll now.

Will be giving ipod shuffles away next.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 20, 2011, 04:03:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Chompy.

I hope you are well.

Can you describe what an average day in the life of a fenland punterer is like? From the moment you wake up til you finish puneterering.

TIA.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 20, 2011, 04:13:15 PM »

No

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 20, 2011, 04:16:52 PM »

No

Answer of the week.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 20, 2011, 04:19:41 PM »

No

More than I was hoping for.

Thank you.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 21, 2011, 03:30:56 PM »

Less than 3 weeks in, & he's given up.

Expected.

Meanwhile, Celtic is Posting 80 times a day in his Diary, (we know what he has for breakfast, dinner & tea), AND giving prizes.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 21, 2011, 03:53:01 PM »

Busy innit...

At the moment I'm cleaning out a wheelie bin that has about a foot of rancid sludge at the bottom. Been stitched right up here imo.

Dustmen take them all and leave them at the bottom of the road. This morning someone scratched off the white sticker things with the numbers on them. And then nicked my nice clean bin! By midday the only one that was left was the one I now have, which I pretty certain was owned by my direct neighbours.

Weird is not the word for them. 'He' got kicked out years ago. Known as Spielberg around these parts. Used to go round looking at £1m houses while living in the rented gaff next to mine. Film director...complete dreamer.

He asked me round there once trying to get me to invest in a film and showed me the one he was working on at the time. It was absolutely fantastically bad. Set in some sort of country house. No idea what it was about as the acting was just rofflicious. I made my excuses and left.

That left just her, who's Finnish, and two daughters, one of whom is the class 'smelly kid' apparently. Sure am surprised.

Never see them and never hear them, so not bothered. But they are utter &*%&^%*&. Don't mind that I've ended up with their bin in truth. Chance to clean the fecker.

In the summer, depending which way the wind is blowing I either end up with the delighful aroma of USA Chicken or the Spielbergs' bin. It'll take about half an hour to get it cleaned. Then I'm carving a big number 6 in the front. Might even put a tracker on it.

What is it coming to when someone scratches off all the bin numbers just so they can get a clean one? Wankers. This is a pleasing fenland area too, not some chav avenue in Tring.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 04:19:22 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 21, 2011, 03:56:53 PM »

Busy innit...

At the moment I'm cleaning out a wheelie bin that has about a foot of rancid sludge at the bottom. Been stitched right up here imo.

Dustmen take them all and leave them at the bottom of the road. This morning someone scratched off the white sticker things with the numbers on them. And then nicked my nice clean bin! By midday the only one that was left was the one I now have, which I pretty certain was owned by my direct neighbours.

Weird is not the word for them. 'He' got kicked out years ago. Known as Spielberg around these parts. Used to go round looking at £1m houses while living in the rented gaff next to mine. Film director...complete dreamer.

He asked me round there once trying to get me to invest in a film and showed me the one he was working on at the time. It was absolutely fantastically bad. Set in some sort of country house. No idea what it was about as the acting was just rofflicious. I made my excuses and left.

That left just her, who's Finnish, and two daughters, one of whom is the class 'smelly kid' apparently. Sure am surprised.

Never see them and never hear them, so not bothered. But they are utter &*%&^%*&. Don't mind that I've ended up with their bin in truth. Chance to clean the fecker.

In the summer, depending which way the wind is blowing I either end up with the delighful aroma of USA Chicken or the Spielbergs' bin. It'll take about half an hour to get it cleaned. Then I'm carving a big number 6 in the front. Might even put a tracker on it.

What is it coming to when someone scratches off all the bin numbers just so they can get a clean one? Wankers. This is a pleasing fenland area too, not some chav avenue.

Not seen the neighbours for ages? Cleaning out some rancid sludge from the wheelie bin?

Sounds like you could be an accessory to murder.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 21, 2011, 04:02:08 PM »

Better.

Any Prizes yet? Celtic gives x-pads & stuff.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 21, 2011, 04:17:53 PM »

Now I'm thinking I shouldn't carve numbers into wheelie bins? Anyone know the stips?

Yep, time for the great Friday prize giveaway.

*** Prize ***

Half a binbag full of fenland sludge, including chow mein tray from 1977, Spielberg's ponytail caked in slime and two webbed fingers (nails missing).

Question:

What will Sir Donksalot be feasting on before taking his other half to watch Black Swan this evening?

A Harvester's
B Fajitas
C Fenland sludge

My decision is final. Yep.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 21, 2011, 04:23:32 PM »

Now I'm thinking I shouldn't carve numbers into wheelie bins? Anyone know the stips?

Yep, time for the great Friday prize giveaway.

*** Prize ***

Half a binbag full of fenland sludge, including chow mein tray from 1977, Spielberg's ponytail caked in slime and two webbed fingers (nails missing).

Question:

What will Sir Donksalot be feasting on before taking his other half to watch Black Swan this evening?

A Harvester's
B Fajitas
C Fenland sludge

My decision is final. Yep.

B (Nap)

It's fajita friday ffs.

Harder question next time.

Like, Will Sir Cumf be feasting on his burd at 11pm or posting on blonde in a mini-skirt because she has made her excuses and left early?

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 63 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: