blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:11:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary Of A Fenland Punterer
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 63 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary Of A Fenland Punterer  (Read 144334 times)
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: February 07, 2011, 01:10:36 AM »

Youre very good....
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 07, 2011, 01:25:25 AM »

F

M

L

I blame work. If I was tiddle-arsing as usual I'd have been through the specials on Friday. Meh.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 07, 2011, 06:50:43 AM »

So away we go with yet another mystical treble....With leicester City winning at the weekend, and young Floody looking in good nick for England, I have a feeling that this one is going to run for a while!

My new system is to take a saver single on the first event to finish and a double on the last two. We is free rolling towards events 2 & 3 but I fancy there will be some betting to do against my picks as time and events move forwards

Oh my THE PACK ARE BACK!!

PS. Missed the game, too busy sleeping

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 07, 2011, 10:03:22 AM »

So away we go with yet another mystical treble....With leicester City winning at the weekend, and young Floody looking in good nick for England, I have a feeling that this one is going to run for a while!

My new system is to take a saver single on the first event to finish and a double on the last two. We is free rolling towards events 2 & 3 but I fancy there will be some betting to do against my picks as time and events move forwards

Oh my THE PACK ARE BACK!!

PS. Missed the game, too busy sleeping

Shame was an excellent game... despite the steelers trying their best to throw it away...3 turovers ffs..they refused to die and took it to the wire. Was an intriguing contest with the packers secondary getting banged up in the 2nd qtr and losing their leader in woodson to a bad shoulder injury...Big Ben got into the groove and reduced an 18 point gap to 3 but the steelers number one defence were not in their usual top form... palamoolu was virtually invisible all night and gb qtrback was being super accurate.
was a 6 pointer at the 2min warning and steelers driving but couldnt come even close to make the winning drive. In the end it was turnovers that decided it but a great game as most recent superbowls have been....
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 10:11:12 AM by the sicilian » Logged

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 08, 2011, 03:23:09 PM »

Do you know for this diary to work the fenland punterer has to give us more!!!!
Excuses like I am too tired just will not wash!!

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 08, 2011, 06:38:26 PM »

do you ever think about ramping something up on here to make a killing?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 08, 2011, 09:02:08 PM »

LOLZ, that would be a classy thing to do!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 11, 2011, 12:14:07 PM »

Big feature by Mark Langdon in today's Racing Post on the mighty Posh and their goal frenzies.

Fixed odds firms are starting to take action, although Chandler's 4/7 about over 2.5 goals tomorrow is buying money innit? Sure can get on with them.

We're still gonna be looking at around 6.6 about 'any unquoted' score on Betfair. I've had a cheeky £60 at 6.8 but want to let the liquidity pick up tonight and tomorrow before stepping in too heavily.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 11, 2011, 06:54:06 PM »

has anyone asked yet who your top five best/worst players in Luton are?

Can you share some interesting information about yourself, such a favourite food, favourite colour, favourite diary thread etc.

tyia.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 11, 2011, 10:25:03 PM »

Favourite colour is Sir Donkalot glittery pink obv.

Favourite food? Kebabs and curry, same as Celtic's. Favourite diary? Celtic's. Yikes! And yours Clawbird obv. Coz you put QOTSA in your favourite songs.

Top five at Luton? GG.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 12, 2011, 01:24:14 PM »

OMG, amazing stuff going on at Newbury.

Horses just entered the paddock for the first race. A couple of them were said to have 'wobbled' and two have just keeled over and died. WTF!

Something weird is going on.

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 12, 2011, 01:29:59 PM »

Horses just entered the paddock for the first race. A couple of them were said to have 'wobbled' and two have just keeled over and died. WTF!

Wow. Suspicions?
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 12, 2011, 01:32:25 PM »

On twitter they're saying some sort of underground electric current.

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 12, 2011, 01:39:03 PM »

How intriguing - any further news?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 12, 2011, 01:43:11 PM »

Sounds like electricity is the most likely problem. Lads leading the two collapsed horses said they got some sort of shock from touching them.

Desperate stuff. Cannot BELIEVE they are still running the first race. All those horses walked round the paddock and they still want them to run after a problem that's yet to be solved? Hope they all come back. Terrible decision.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 63 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: