blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:24:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary Of A Fenland Punterer
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 ... 63 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary Of A Fenland Punterer  (Read 144346 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: April 13, 2011, 04:18:10 PM »

bet365 go 20/1 outright and 6/1 to go up

meh.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: April 13, 2011, 04:31:12 PM »

Yup, will be keeping a close eye on the early Brighton prices too. See if someone wants to stick up some 8/1 about them going up again.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 13, 2011, 08:28:05 PM »

Yup, will be keeping a close eye on the early Brighton prices too. See if someone wants to stick up some 8/1 about them going up again.

I'd be lunching it even at on this - let me know if they go to 7 Chimpay and I'll wade in with 10 betfair points I think

sola virtus nobilitat
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 13, 2011, 09:48:16 PM »

Looking forward to channel 5's Big Brother? Any changes you expect from the Channel 4 version?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 14, 2011, 01:04:50 AM »

They definitely doing it? Last I heard it was just a possibility. Good news imo. You know more than me jose, first I've heard of it since the CH5 rumours kicked off last autumn.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 14, 2011, 06:47:01 PM »

They definitely doing it? Last I heard it was just a possibility. Good news imo. You know more than me jose, first I've heard of it since the CH5 rumours kicked off last autumn.

Heard its a def yeh, pretty sure they are starting off with a celeb version first tho, and last i heard they hadnt sorted a perm host and davina had already said no.

God i listen to/read too much trash nowadays!
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 14, 2011, 06:48:59 PM »

Heard its a def yeh, pretty sure they are starting off with a celeb version first tho, and last i heard they hadnt sorted a perm host and davina had already said no.

God i listen to/read too much trash nowadays!
Reckon Brian Dowling might get the gig.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 14, 2011, 09:15:44 PM »

As long as it's not Davina I don't care. Brian dowling a good shout.

Hope they've got Marcus though, he IS the voice of BB.

ruholding

little grey cells

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: April 15, 2011, 12:18:38 PM »

As long as it's not Davina I don't care. Brian dowling a good shout.

Hope they've got Marcus though, he IS the voice of BB.

marcus wants to do it.

If not should we send someone from blonde to audition?? gotta be that guy from ukipt on weds with those birds arm in arm and singing - Ash?? - im sure ive seen him at luton???

PS CHOMPY STILL 0 BRACELETS
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 15, 2011, 01:54:26 PM »

Just completed my second golf lesson. Should be ready for the European Tour within a couple of weeks according to my coach.

Now about to buy a set of clubs and all the other shiz. Anyone got any advice?

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 15, 2011, 02:29:45 PM »

I'm absolute rubbish at golf and bought myself a set of clubs a couple of years ago. Bought a set of Mizuno irons. Meant to have a large sweet spot and forgiving for the amateur. Nice enough clubs but I play a lot better with my Dad's King Cobra Irons which cost significantly more.
Dunno if that is because they are much better or I feel more confident playing with better clubs but if I were to buy another set i'd get a decent set over a "good for beginners" set.
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 15, 2011, 02:42:25 PM »

Just completed my second golf lesson. Should be ready for the European Tour within a couple of weeks according to my coach.

uv already got the jumper wot else could u possibly need

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 15, 2011, 02:48:15 PM »

My teach reckons Ping ftw.

Six irons, a hybrid club to replace 3 and 4 irons, and a mo-fo driver what costs £200.

With the bag and trolley and bits'n'bobs, about a bag of sand for the lot. Sound about right? Best off buying from the golf club or elsewhere.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 15, 2011, 02:50:07 PM »

That'll be goodbye poker, then. Golf is incredibly addictive.

You live in the wrong part of the country, thoughjh, a good golf course has hills & valleys & stuff, but Fenland is pancakeville.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 15, 2011, 02:54:33 PM »

Too much non betting talk itt, golf, big bro etc...come on chomps, more of the posh goals bets, horse info, general shrewd betting advice for those mugs amongst us.

Oh and i had many expensive lessons and clubs bought for me when i was young, my dad thought i cld even make it lol. Then i decided watching and betting on it was much more fun ftw!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 ... 63 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: