blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:24:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary Of A Fenland Punterer
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 ... 63 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary Of A Fenland Punterer  (Read 144384 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: October 07, 2011, 02:36:30 PM »

Jay will blow his chances at some point. Think he's only getting so much coverage because he's the only remaining chance of a BB romance with Louizzzzzze.

I have Alex as my big winner and Aaron'n'Harry onside. Happy to pay if anyone else happens to win.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: October 07, 2011, 06:51:54 PM »

Jay will blow his chances at some point.

Depends if decide to show it as they didn't show the freezer incident which should have got him ejected from the house.

I picked Alex, Mark and Aaron after the first week. Did think there was money to be made on Heaven beating Aden and was pipped by .5%. This result highlighted that the tweenies have even more influence than normal due to cheap multi voting on facebook.

On the Posh front I hope you didn't lump to much on Tomlin to be top scorer & I'm glad we've got our Ball back from Rochdale.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: October 07, 2011, 06:54:17 PM »

are you going to be doing any x-factor bettage chompybear?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: October 07, 2011, 07:44:57 PM »

Dunooo yet, would never touch it before the first live show. Not had a bet on it since Joe McElderry's year. Just see what comes along innit.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: October 08, 2011, 10:24:19 PM »

Alex was such an incred call - i love her!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: October 13, 2011, 02:26:35 AM »

Odds on now. Even if I could trade out I don't think I would. Certainly not this side of 1.5. Easy trade out now for anyone else that backed her though.

Still about a month to go and all looking good. Expecting more cheers for Aaron at tomorrow night's eviction so might have a bit more on him at 6/1 if I can find some.

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: October 13, 2011, 02:05:36 PM »

She's the only one I've backed in the comp. Should I lay off or just back somebody else (Aaron) to win it?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: October 13, 2011, 04:06:29 PM »

Your call Jose.

Aaron and Harry might nick votes off each other if they both stay to the end, which could well happen.

Alex is still shortening up. Think someone got in way too deep laying at big prices early in a paper-thin market and he's now trying to bail at short prices. He wanted £10k at 2.5 yesterday and £10k at 2 earlier today.

I guess it's possible to argue she's falsely short at the moment, so wouldn't put you off just laying at 1.85 to green things up.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: October 17, 2011, 09:35:50 PM »

do you think that aaron has blown it?  if it wasnt for the lack of competition I very much doubt he would be this short.  to me he seems like a total dick.

I laid him at 4.5 and just can't see him getting anywhere near first place.  is he playing a game or would he actually walk?

Wish Mark had stayed in.

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: October 17, 2011, 09:52:46 PM »

I laid Alex the other day at 1.8 for about a third of my potential winnings. Still want a bit of a sweat.
Great tip though Chompy. Thanks
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: October 17, 2011, 10:08:10 PM »

Np Jose. Me, you and Scotty will have to have a BB party to celebrate.

Just been watching last night's episode. Aaron is shot. Gone. He has been pure comedy for the first month but has now hit the wall. Be surprised if he sees it out now. Four weeks doesn't sound a long time but he's split himself from the group and is finished imo.

Anyone and everyone that looks a danger to Alex's crown goes and shoots themselves in the foot.  Smiley

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: October 17, 2011, 10:10:55 PM »

Something going on tonight. Fake cheers been pumped into the house since half eightish.

Marcus Bentley twittered:

Nominations revealed & a massive twist on BBBOTS ! And on BIG BROTHER perhaps the sweetest moment ever? I'll let you decide at 10 on FIVE!

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: October 18, 2011, 09:57:08 PM »

whats going on alex seems to be on the drift?

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: October 18, 2011, 10:23:01 PM »

Ignore it, it's just a few betty forum guessers speculating that there's an eviction twist coming that's gonna see Aaron v Alex on Friday. They lead themselves down some weird paths sometimes.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: October 18, 2011, 10:27:56 PM »

Ignore it, it's just a few betty forum guessers speculating that there's an eviction twist coming that's gonna see Aaron v Alex on Friday. They lead themselves down some weird paths sometimes.

i havent backed her but want her to win now... for my forum buddies.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 ... 63 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: