blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:39:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 487934 times)
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: April 04, 2011, 06:01:14 PM »

rooney what a chav

You can take the chav out of Liverpool .....

Been charged, facing a 2 match ban.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_6852910,00.html

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 04, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »

Thought Rooney was immense. He swore, oh ok.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 04, 2011, 06:19:22 PM »

Yeh footballers whiter than white obv. Guy is young, the greatest player of his generation why wouldn't he have some faults like all genius's?

25 million for Ronney or 30 million for Andy Carroll with a drink problem

hmmmmmmm?

Hahahahaha Levelaments

Nope not a level

Delusional if you're being serious
Somerled

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: April 04, 2011, 06:20:00 PM »

Thought Rooney was immense. He swore, oh ok.

+1

Not a Man U fan, but if we're going to start doing players for this the game's just getting stoopid.
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 04, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »

I wasn't saying poor Rooney, my point was I can understand his reaction after the frustrations of playing poorly for so long. I also don't get offended by the use of bad language as I am guilty of using it a lot myself so maybe it seems less of an issue to me.

George, Carroll was 35 million Smiley Also not sure how he has a drink problem because he likes to have a drink now and then, it never once got mentioned as an issue all the time he was here.

FWIW I'm also not offended by the use of foul language, It's more Rooney that offends me. Hes raking it in , doing something most people can only dream of, and does he ever smile when hes on the pitch? No, he goes round like the world is against him, he cant even celebrate a goal without having a temper tantrum. IMO hes just a complete and utter bellend.

This is BS. Your a Liverpool fan therefore you don't like Rooney just as much as I'm a United fan and love him. It's the way things work. I'm sure if Gerrard has behaved in this way you'd be keeping your gob shut.

I think most people dont like Rooney regardless of who they support
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 04, 2011, 06:53:10 PM »

Fair comment but I used to say Mascherano would be the sort of player I hate had he not played for Liverpool. Pretty sure some must think like this about Rooney.

I wasn't saying poor Rooney, my point was I can understand his reaction after the frustrations of playing poorly for so long. I also don't get offended by the use of bad language as I am guilty of using it a lot myself so maybe it seems less of an issue to me.

George, Carroll was 35 million Smiley Also not sure how he has a drink problem because he likes to have a drink now and then, it never once got mentioned as an issue all the time he was here.

FWIW I'm also not offended by the use of foul language, It's more Rooney that offends me. Hes raking it in , doing something most people can only dream of, and does he ever smile when hes on the pitch? No, he goes round like the world is against him, he cant even celebrate a goal without having a temper tantrum. IMO hes just a complete and utter bellend.

This is BS. Your a Liverpool fan therefore you don't like Rooney just as much as I'm a United fan and love him. It's the way things work. I'm sure if Gerrard has behaved in this way you'd be keeping your gob shut.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 04, 2011, 07:00:11 PM »

Yep but ultimately u didnt hate him did you? Even tho he was a cock

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 04, 2011, 07:00:18 PM »

I'm not doubting rooneys ability just think he is a twat

Just me
dan

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 04, 2011, 08:23:02 PM »

I thought this whole thread was a joke tbh but after reading this.

Yeh footballers whiter than white obv. Guy is young, the greatest player of his generation why wouldn't he have some faults like all genius's?

25 million for Ronney or 30 million for Andy Carroll with a drink problem

hmmmmmmm?

It just about sums man utd fans up. I havent really read this thread or the liverpool one but on the few bits I have looked at in that thread at some of the liverpool fans make some good points like the direction of the club/team for example.

All Utd fans do is say yeah we are the greatest blah blah blah. I can only think the highlighted statement is a wind up.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 04, 2011, 08:47:37 PM »

George has to be on the level, I'm a Rooney fanboy but that is stretching it a bit far. Quite clearly Collicini is the best player of our generation.
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 04, 2011, 09:06:29 PM »

Sir Geoff Hurst says if you swear directly at a camera it should be a 5 game ban. I have to say i agree

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 04, 2011, 09:12:03 PM »

Sir Geoff Hurst says if you swear directly at a camera it should be a 5 game ban. I have to say i agree

If that's the case then someone who deliberately dives in with 2 feet and breaks someones leg must get a life ban.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 04, 2011, 10:29:18 PM »

Boring debate - Rooney transgressed and gets punished. Shame he couldn't have opted for a jury trial eh...

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 04, 2011, 11:18:37 PM »

More fuel for Fergie to feed our great team with. Siege mentality and all that. WP the FA

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 04, 2011, 11:41:02 PM »

More fuel for Fergie to feed our great team with. Siege mentality and all that. WP the FA
The league is over you've won that. Don't see how banning the greatest player of his generation from an FA cup Semi Final against your rivals can be good news, siege mentality or not.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: