blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:25:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 487826 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: May 15, 2012, 03:15:29 AM »

How was Leeds's last day Brent? Full of incident and excitement? Smiley

Smiley

Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: May 15, 2012, 07:52:05 AM »

Couple of good vids here too David:

hsahahahhaahhaha incred

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: May 15, 2012, 09:03:49 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: May 15, 2012, 06:14:05 PM »

who do u think man u will buy this summer?

Just me
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: May 15, 2012, 06:24:30 PM »

It was a bittersweet pill to swallow yesterday but as many have pointed out- we've done it to teams time and time again. It was almost surreal watching it. I mean I'd completely written us off. Thought Man City would beat them 6-0 and we wouldn't have a shot but to lose it in that way was like getting your money in bad, only to get there on the turn then get redraw on the river.

In a way, I'm glad we've lost. I cannot believe this team has 89 points. Maybe I'm doing the team a dis-service but we've not anywhere near as good as the Red Machine in the 90's early 00's.

Let's buy a couple of decent midfielders and still think we need a striker.

Postives, despite his start to the season, De Gea looks the real deal. Vidic will be back next year and hopefully Jones and Smalling will continue to flourish. For me Nani can go- much prefer Valencia and Young

best post you've ever written on this thread George

We got 89 points by being Manchester United. We won games that we played poorly in and we won some with some great football. It seems a long time ago, but the 8-2 vs Arsenal will live on in the memory for a long time.
We lost the League through some very un-Manchester United slip-ups. Losing to Blackburn at home for one. Conceding a 2 goal lead to Everton at home. Obviously no single event results in the final position, but that single dropped point ...

Tbf losing the league with 89 points is pretty damn unlucky. I don't think the side needs changing much at all.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: May 15, 2012, 06:56:42 PM »

what scum tevez is

Just me
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: May 15, 2012, 08:04:38 PM »

what scum tevez is

Not scum, just very very stupid

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: May 15, 2012, 08:25:32 PM »

what scum tevez is

Not scum, just very very stupid
mmmm put him self in some awkard postions this year ! Lets hope he can let his talent provide the action. Do you think he will be a Manchester City player next season ?
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: May 15, 2012, 08:34:47 PM »

It was a bittersweet pill to swallow yesterday but as many have pointed out- we've done it to teams time and time again. It was almost surreal watching it. I mean I'd completely written us off. Thought Man City would beat them 6-0 and we wouldn't have a shot but to lose it in that way was like getting your money in bad, only to get there on the turn then get redraw on the river.

In a way, I'm glad we've lost. I cannot believe this team has 89 points. Maybe I'm doing the team a dis-service but we've not anywhere near as good as the Red Machine in the 90's early 00's.

Let's buy a couple of decent midfielders and still think we need a striker.

Postives, despite his start to the season, De Gea looks the real deal. Vidic will be back next year and hopefully Jones and Smalling will continue to flourish. For me Nani can go- much prefer Valencia and Young

best post you've ever written on this thread George

We got 89 points by being Manchester United. We won games that we played poorly in and we won some with some great football. It seems a long time ago, but the 8-2 vs Arsenal will live on in the memory for a long time.
We lost the League through some very un-Manchester United slip-ups. Losing to Blackburn at home for one. Conceding a 2 goal lead to Everton at home. Obviously no single event results in the final position, but that single dropped point ...

Tbf losing the league with 89 points is pretty damn unlucky. I don't think the side needs changing much at all.
Unbelievable points tally just shows how far with City they are ahead of their pack an i think alot of it is down to Sir Alex on motivating his team to perform. They spent a few quid last summer just shy of £60 million i think wt Ashley Young at just under 20 an Dea Gea the same an Phil jones from Blackburn just shy of £17 million so with a couple more signings in the summer they will be up there as usual an defintely will be a more European threat this time round.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: May 16, 2012, 11:42:06 AM »

what scum tevez is

I LIKE TEVEZ. He make my day
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: May 26, 2012, 09:50:02 AM »

Please, please it's Man United, Manchester United, United, etc, etc, not Man U, ok rant over.

We'll but no one of any real significance, because since 2006 we've been asset stripped, slowly and surely by the Scum bag Glaziers.

ps, please let me be wrong.

What do I get, no sleep at night.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: May 26, 2012, 09:55:23 AM »

Please, please it's Man United, Manchester United, United, etc, etc, not Man U, ok rant over.

We'll but no one of any real significance, because since 2006 we've been asset stripped, slowly and surely by the Scum bag Glaziers.

ps, please let me be wrong.

Looks like they got Hazard.

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: May 26, 2012, 10:08:30 AM »

What's wrong with man u?

Just me
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: May 26, 2012, 10:12:55 AM »

Bid for Shinji Kagawa too.