blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:13:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 484767 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: December 28, 2012, 11:52:47 AM »

Vidic- seems injury prone
Ferdinand- has been our best defender but not as good as he once was
Smalling/jones- shown potential but nothing to write home about

I would actually prefer saf to stick jones at cb alongside rio or vidic and get rid of Evans. Never rated him.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: December 28, 2012, 12:11:48 PM »

Vidic- seems injury prone
Ferdinand- has been our best defender but not as good as he once was
Smalling/jones- shown potential but nothing to write home about

I would actually prefer saf to stick jones at cb alongside rio or vidic and get rid of Evans. Never rated him.

Vidic was pretty consistently present from joining us up to the knee injury half way through the 2011/12 season and has had a slow and complicated recovery since then.
Be happy to get 30+ games from him

Evans? I'd keep him, he's versatile and capable enough.
Smalling/Jones - both suffered from being out for long spells and should progress now they are fit and playing.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: December 28, 2012, 12:21:49 PM »

I don't have the same confidence as you I'm afraid. Think sheer spirit and guts has got is through with very little quality.

Play like this much longer and real with murder us and man city will catch us.

Hope he invests in a keeper at least

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: January 10, 2013, 10:45:34 AM »

Now this would be interesting!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20930630

Lampard has at least two seasons left in him but I suspect that the story is more about persuading CFC into making an offer.

Looking forward to Sunday like this  scared

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
c4ught

View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: January 10, 2013, 10:57:35 AM »

Got tickets again this season for the Liverpool game, although we are row 17 out of 19 in the third tier  Tongue

Last season was buzzing given the Suarez situation etc so fingers crossed it is just as good this season.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: January 10, 2013, 07:16:56 PM »

Got tickets again this season for the Liverpool game, although we are row 17 out of 19 in the third tier  Tongue

Last season was buzzing given the Suarez situation etc so fingers crossed it is just as good this season.
can get noisey back there in big games!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: January 10, 2013, 07:43:20 PM »

Gottalove the SAF mindgames, describing NUFC as a "wee club in the North East" in a rant about Pardew this morning

Just saw this now, you might be leveling, so excuse me if I'm taking the bait, but you don't really buy into that whole mind games malarky do you? If yes, please explain how calling Newcastle a Wee club was anything other than a bitter and hypocritical rant? Or what where the 'mind games' gonna achieve by saying what he did?

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: January 10, 2013, 07:47:53 PM »

Sweet sweet potato. U a Liverpool fan right? Did u not see rafas fact speech? Or keegans rant? They don't exist tho these mind games

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: January 10, 2013, 07:48:56 PM »

In fact Mancini pulled a blinder in the mind game dept last year when he kept describing united as favourites

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: January 10, 2013, 07:50:59 PM »

Sweet sweet potato. U a Liverpool fan right? Did u not see rafas fact speech? Or keegans rant? They don't exist tho these mind games

Yeh, Liverpool fan, I saw both Rafas and Keegans speeches, don't really understand the last part of your post.
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: January 10, 2013, 07:57:13 PM »

Ah I geddit now

Keegan lost the plot because he felt insulted by something Fergie said which was bang out of order IIRC, but I doubt if affected KK's team or him as a manager, so yeah he got under KK's skin with a snidey remark, not mind games IMO!

Same goes for Rafa, although all he did was say things that all the PL managers that pander to Fergie would loved to have had the bottle to say themselves, Liverpool coincidentally went on a bad run after it, but if you wanna believe that the players were thinking about what Rafa said or anything that Fergie says and it put them off their game then go ahead, balderdash imo.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: January 10, 2013, 08:13:39 PM »

Yup all coincidence. Ofc. Coincidentally united have won 19 titles

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: January 10, 2013, 08:29:30 PM »

Fergie is a master at these mind games! He knows what he is doing every time he speaks to the press yes he has overstepped the mark sometimes but it's all part of the game! When you have been doing a job for as long as him you know all the tricks in the book people are naive if they think they achieve nothing!

Sadly that Italian fella that wears the blue scarf he is pretty good at the also!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

c4ught

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: January 10, 2013, 09:24:17 PM »

Smiley Sat on row 19 for a the 8-2 win vs Arsenal. Do you go often Bubble?
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: January 10, 2013, 09:52:15 PM »

Smiley Sat on row 19 for a the 8-2 win vs Arsenal. Do you go often Bubble?

Sadly not as much anymore since i have moved away from home looked at getting a season ticket this year with my bro but couldnt justify the costs. £1000 for the ticket and probably another £1000 in travel costs for me. Will have to wait till i live back in manchester. about 5 years ago i used to get to about 10-20 games a season not to shabby without a season ticket!

"ace high"

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: