blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:07:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary  (Read 145388 times)
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2012, 02:47:37 AM »

thru to final ,realy wacked out,mentaley...onley got 135.5k chips so nowt to lose as im already in the loseing position and can onley improve on that ........
ive found some blonde badges so will have one on shirt i think ......will post more tommorrow if theres time before 2.00pm kick of

good night .and thanks to all that were rooting for me in club and here.....
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2012, 09:16:38 AM »

gl tom, really wanna hear you drop and awkwardly racist joke at some stage on the final tbh!!!!! do a win!
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2012, 09:37:12 AM »

Excellent day 2 write up and may your cards at the final all be calling cards.

So should have tried to stake you rather than the fish railtard

sola virtus nobilitat
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2012, 09:44:10 AM »

Gl  thumbs up

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2012, 09:50:29 AM »

well who would have thought id get to final of gukpt,with every thing to play for...wish id got a bet on my self....but the wondering minsteral who could have tacken the bet seems to never have his tent open ....sigh
its been realey knackering so far,but hey if the final table was being held in glevanas front room 300 miles away id be filling up the petrol tank ,puchaseing a box of red for mine host and hitting the tarmack to arrive two hours earley,so i must enjoy it at some level,

its been a war of attrition so far with a obscene number of hands being passed by me ,in the earley stages i know some of the players latched on to this and assumed i was there bitch to push around with min raises on my raises,and watch me fold 90 % of the time....my stratergey was simple...if you keep your head down below the trenches you are less likeley to get shot....accordingley the gonna be super stars that were makeing free and easey with my blinds and small raises modestley played are now makeing free and easey with the luton g coffee machine

what can i say about indevidual moments...it was nice to have a luton reg ...craig ...beside me for a large part of day two ,we had both bean to the goliath on the trip organised by carmel ,travel..entrey...hotel ect...so haveing a poker buddy to rail each other was great,...as predickted steve valadar hung on for a inordinate amount of time with his 10 k day two starting stack ...he just coudnt get the double up,but if he had ...as chandera would say..what a player..
at different break stages other luton regulars have encourged me with positive railing,all of which helps
meathanie ,lallies relative imploded in a poker sense ,oddley i could see it happening....partley playing far too many hands....i had joked with him that wasnt hr worried ,if he won the event lallie and chandra will expect him to pay for there next pizzas meal..

when we got to the last 18 i was on the live stream and again im the poor relative with bugger all chips compared to all the other players....again...if im out now its no pay day time,as the folding starts at 15 players....
one realey nice touch was when i had to go all in with my ..a..k..off onley to be snapp called by a player who was to my left with a pair of eights or simalar the two blinds pass ...so this is it ,it all comes down to this ....hours of qualifieying in the satilites....two long long days of grinding poker  getting home at two in the morning and it all comes down to a coin flip......what was realy nice was that some one watching the action uttered ...toms all in ....and all the players from the other table were there like meer cats with heads bobbing up and down straining to get a clear view of the action,and it instantley spread to the rest of the poker room as i heard the comotion as a good  10 to 20  of luton regulars jumped up and rushed over to rail,including one of the new dealers who as most of the players were railing my table
she wanted to see as well
flop comes  first three cards....no help.....come on tom,i hear.....turn....no help....im standing the guy from d4 poker is waxeing lyrical describeing the action to the internet...this is it one card to come .....all that work, all that time , all that putting up with players nicking my chips,.....all for nothing ,no pay day,nothing.....i feel...nothing......strangley  at peace i cant hear the swell of noise that i can see on the faces of the watching crowd ....i done my best, i was there ,i coudnt do any more,never mind is the cup  half full or half empty,this cup is totaly empty plus ive licked the last drop of water out of it ,there is no more to be got out of the cup....or mug if you prefer....
dealer deals the last card.....
ace....i win
in the words of one of lutons most respected players....what a dealer ,on we go
i shall be back at lutong for 2 pm ,5 pound tin of sweets i expect and i will be digging so deep that i will need a miners licence....

promesed nico a 100 pound propersition bet if i made final....will have to think of some thing suitable that i can win but not look mean when i win

will play dark side of the moon on jurney in ,seems to settle me.....
t b c

three lines if im first out
three chapters if i win...........
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2012, 10:15:14 AM »

Go get'em Bernard!

Who's this regular Craig? Thinking maybe that's not he's name after you called Trevor Payne 'Phil' the other night?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2012, 12:46:23 PM »

gl do it for china...

Just me
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2012, 02:58:21 PM »

Decent result sir wp
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:03:58 PM by smashedagain » Logged

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2012, 05:19:08 PM »

Wpwp, nice result sir.

Pay me the £20 the next time you see me in Luton Thomas.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2012, 06:12:00 PM »

got blown out......

got in car ,turned ingnition cd player still on full blast with pink floyds.. ..dark side of the moon ,from when i had driven in ..the song cut in at the words,....the music finished the partyies over,thought i had more to say...

you know its not your knight when your own car is giveing you the rub down........thanks all....
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2012, 01:39:12 PM »

saw a great new toy in the shops ,its a toy doll that has a motion sensor in it and a voice recorder so that the doll will say what ever you record when the motion sensor is engaged......i have it in mind to purchase about six hundred,should get a discount...take there heads of and put the heads like a wallpaper all over one wall of my bedroom
 ,so as any one walks pass there eyes will open and the message will play........
perhaps i should write a book on ..home design..
one of the first chapters would be to reccomend some of the great design and life overlays i allready have explored,such as haveing a mirrorred  ceiling on the bedroom and putting pictures of people that have special meaning there so last thing at night and first thing in the morning you are focused....
o well luton g tonight ....2k gt
if any one is interested ,...as in  you would like to know i willl tellyou how to have a out of body experiance....its good fun....

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2012, 05:36:25 PM »

4k gt at luton g tonite,seems like a plan also you get to see all the luton milfs  out on there friday night spree all played out to the latest hit sounds of what ever ex karioke music dj is playing, complete with scowls of the east european door men.......
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2012, 11:55:42 AM »

i felt like david attonbourgh last nitght watching  a rare ritual carried out by a seldom seen running dog from the serangety wilderness.......chompski and glevana both going deep in the competition.........
so here you see the two usualy evasive male members of the species ,away from there usual habitat of the watering holes which offer camaflauge behind upright pillars where they can ambush there prey with speels of random knowledge on subjects rangeing from where to get the plumpest over ripe fruit that has fermented and turned to allcahol and specalations as to the likeley hood of a paticular zebra with certain markings out running a lion if it has sufficent head start,and of cource the lammenting of the lack of suitable raceing filleys to put to stud.........
not for these two the long grass of oblivion to dust bowl in and chew over the remains of some other great beasts kill........these two have thrown caution to the wind and are in full rampant repose showing there colours and takeing there turns to be alpha male as they keep in contact with small yapping type noises  deemed to act as a reasurence to each other lest they should accidentley attack each other,whielst hypnotiseing there prey that they are stealthey closeing in on ,until the moment they judge the gap to be small enouth and they  spew  a torrent of chips at some poor old or infirm member of the pack that has wondered too close to the outer ranks of the group.....relishing there new aquisition should they make a kill or in the event of there prey escapeing barking a chorus of gutteral noises all of which proclaim there supreiority in planning and exacution of there attack ,and if they hadnt been distracted with the sun in there eyes a certain kill would have tacken place....
actualey i take it back they were more like the two old gits the  hecklers from the mupit show,i think one is called waldorf....

any way a rare sight to see them out and about without there zimmer frames ect.......go chompski go glevana you do it girls..... 
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2012, 09:46:26 AM »

i think i will pop up to blackpool for there gukpt event week or part of.........anyone interested in buddieing up please let me know.
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2012, 09:45:06 AM »

popped into luton g for the 2 pound reg four tickets of 125 pounds credit for any poker events game ,and lo and behold the instruction is you all have to deal yourselves you cant nominate a single dealer ..........why
what could have been a pleasant evening is now a debackle of misdeals and delay,.......douse luton g have a brain and if so where do they keep it......not on the premises that night ....
in a eccomoney of money being tight and the customer is king.....no one can afford to alleiant a single customer ,and defeinatley not on a issue such as this that has no sensible validity........

got a ticket ,told the fifth man hard luck mate.....then proclaimed to the poker room in general....im a god amongst poker players.....well if the cap fits
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: