blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:07:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary  (Read 146023 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2012, 12:32:46 PM »

I often wish that I lived closer to Dtd. What are house prices like around Luton. Seems a great place to play Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2012, 07:07:23 PM »

Tom ,

That film you were trying to remember earlier was Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence.

Or, in my case Goodbye Mr Chips - I hope you put them to good use.
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2012, 01:33:02 AM »

hi  and thanks allan .....unfortinatley i did the story of tom...made final blown out for low money....sigh
good game all round

well done luton g team
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2012, 01:17:52 PM »

Right......On with the reality poker tv presentation, we've already got the wannabe celeb singer / tv presenter / it's the grand opening of a phone box and there'll be a camera man there so she'll attend and get her Baps out! For the boys......

Next contestant a 30 something politician.... His career was launched when at the age of 17 he got to ask "TONY BLIAR" some far and reaching questions at his school ASSembly that was picked up and broadcast as a news filler on the NATIONWIDE programme........East Anglian area only). His meteoric flatlining since then has included pictures of him in his local free newspaper with two old fears pointing at a pothole whilst bemoaning the fact that there is a lack of proper repairs, that were enjoyed before and it was never like this when that nice Mr Churchill was in charge.

Next contestant will need to be the ex-wife of a famous footballer, she's included firstly because she's good looking, which to be honest any old MILF with three credit cards with a limit of £50,000 each can afford to sit and get herself pampered on a daily basis in all the beauty Spa's surrounding the little village where her hubby and his cronies have bought up a complete road and whacked in almighty big brick Walls with railings plus electronic gates! From which she sorties out in her one year old Range Rover on her "Mission Impossible" King Canute style to keep her looks and hubby....all of which failed as she was to discover in the front pages of the SUN.

TBC
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2012, 06:43:21 AM »

next player for the poker reality show will be a american ....from the land of the free and the home of the brave ...the country that was late for the secound world war ,and has jumped the starting blocks on every war since ,a nation that reserves the right to bear arms ....or is it to arm bears ,not realy sure why citizens need to have rifles that shoot 100 bullets a minute ....i dont remember seeing any one on the olimpics with such a weapon in the shooting compertitions ,it was all skill and one shot on target from a great distance ....not shoot the shit out of old car with a ak whilest swigging red stripe and telling your mates that are bareley old enouth to drive ...hey dude watch me ,motherfucker...of cource not all yanks are total twats ...there were great americans such as ..j f kennedy....martin luther king...john lennon ,granted hounery american citazens ship so that they could shoot him as one of there own.
so our american will be zeke the son of a american senator who has had all the privalleges of wealth and position and has managed to ballance his life to a blurred journey like a ball in a pinball machine richoshaying from alchahol to cochaine to three failed marriages to undeage sex scandol to running for govenorship,the latter being the onley one he dousent enjoy bit his pa said do it or lose your allowance

next player will be a lady who has dedicated her life to good works globally ...she addoppted starveing children from slums before they became the must have fashion accessory for the holywood set...she wrote letters to nelson mandella when he was a unknown forgotten in a cell ,long before the great and the good all lined up to be photographed with him ,haveing to hang around for three days in groups of twenty to get there 5 minute chat and there photo that they can put on there wall back home...in all six houses they use ...giveing the impression that they and old nelson are close confidons and he is on the phone on a almost daily basis

the next player will be a member of the british royal family....where do i start .....lets say that when there is a family photo on the balcony at buck house he is the one right on the outside edge ,most people think hes one of the butlers...his most notable achivement to date was appearing on its a knock out and playing the jocker card for extra points

next two players will be a couple of luton regs

the last players will be a pair of twenty five year old girl twins who rose to fame at the age of six when they appeared on a fairy liquid addvert then at fourteen a flake addvert and loads of teenie mags and crap teeny bopper song realeses nd chat shows and on into film parts useualey in bikinis then into private eye then any red carpet they could get onto without bruseing there knees for too long,cullminateing with one of them marrying a 76 year old italian film producer which lasted for 18 months whielst the other one discovered buddism ,all be it abb fabb style

so on with the game

tbc
iicbb

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 05, 2013, 02:49:32 PM »

SO HERE I AM IN NOTTINGHAM ...DTD,150 GT
GOT TRAIN UP NICE AND CHEEP ,ONLEY 48 £ RETURN ,CHEAPER THAN PETROL AND WEAR AND TEAR ON CAR...PLUS LOT LESS RISK OF GETTING LOST...GOT OF AT BEESTON AS MY HOTEL IS IN THAT AREA,TURNS OUT THAT ITS LITTERALY 500 YARDS FROM TRAIN STATION ....WHY THE BLOODY HELL I USED TO TRAIN TO NOTTINGHAM MAIN STATION THEN PAY TAXI 7£ I DONT KNOW....SO INTO CO OP ON COURNER GOT 4 TINS OF STELLA FOR CELABRATION /COMMISARATION LATTER DEPENDING ON WHICH WAY THE GAME GOSE...
TAXI TO DTD 9.40,IM SURE THERE STARTING THE METRE EARLY OR ADDING A CALL OUT CHARGE AS THE RATURN CHARGE FROM DTD IS ABOUT 6.50....BUT NOT WISHING TO CALL THE GODS OF BAD CARMA DOWN UPON MY HEAD JUST BEFORE I PLAY I PAY UP AND TIP.....WIMP
SAW TIGHTY HI HI ETC,SAW TK HE SAID HI AND ENQUIRED AFTER MY FEELINGS....SO ON WITH GAME 30 K STARTING .....WHAT IS THIS ....IM ACTUALEY GETTING A FEW HANDS,UNLIKE THE LAST FEW COMPS WHERE IM THE BITCH TO MAKE THE TEAS AND EMPTY THE ASH TRAYS ....DOWN TO 25 K ...UP TO 45 K ...I RAISE A LIMPED POT WITH TWO RED KINGS..2800 TO PLAY THREE CALLERS FLOP Q J 6 ALL HEARTS,BET 4500 CALL BY ONE PLAYER,ME ALL IN WITH PAIR KINGS HEART DRAW THREE PLAYERS WITH GREAT DRAWS GRIND THERE TEATH AND PASS....AAAAHHHHHH   NNNNIIIICCCCEEEEE
LATTER I LIMP ON A SEMI RAISED HAND WITH 67 CLUBS.FLOP Q 7 4,WE ALL CHECK TURN 5 CLUBS I NOW HAVE A PAIR AND A OPEN END STRAIGHT FLUSH DRAW ,PLUS A STRAIGHT DRAW AND THREE OF A KIND OR TWO PAIR ...CHECKED TO ME I BET 3800 ONE CALLER,RIVER 2 NO USE HE CHECKS I BET 8200 HE EVENTUALEY CALLS WITH HIS PAIR OF TENS.....WHAT IS HE THINKING IM ON ONE OF THE BLINDS I COULD EASLEY HAVE TWO PAIR OR A QUEEN ....MAYBE HE GREW UP IN LUTON
VARIOUSE BREAKS I SEE A FEW LUTON REGS ,NOT AS MANY AS IF SOME ONE ORGANISED A MINI BUS AND DID A CONCERTED EFFORT FROM LUTON BUT HEY HO AS FORREST GUMPS MAMMA ALLWAYS USED TO SAY ..VALUE IS AS VALUE FINDS..
LAST THREE SESSIONSIM HITTING CARDS AND MORE IMPORTANTLEY FLOPS
LAST HAND OF THE NIGHT THE BIG BLIND IS MISSING FROM TABLE SO HIS 4K IS A BONUS IM TWO TO THE LEFT ,I RAISE 11K WITH K Q SUITED  TWO PLAYERS TO MY RIGHT PASS FOR THERE STACKS OF 30 K AND 27 K AS DOSE THE REST OF THE TABLE ....I WIN THE LAST HAND AND HAVE A GOODLEY 213.500 K
THE GUY WHO PASSED FOR 27 K WINS A SEVERE EAR BASHING FROM HIS WATCHING MATES
SO ON TO HOTEL
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 05, 2013, 02:56:39 PM »

Gl for day 2.

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2013, 11:28:15 AM »

the hotel of choice is hylands in beeston ,family run  and i like the grapefruit segments at breakfast.....plus a english breakie and double toast the last round with marmalade .....so i get to the hotel and its lucky dip as to which room you get....this time i get the other half of the room i last had in blackpool ....plaster board and stud work dividing a larger room ,tv on a swival metal bracket that appears to have a home made wooden tray for the telly to sit on....ooo and 80s lamp shades and 80s /90s tiles around the shower and sink .....but you know what it dont matter im thru to day two on sunday at dtd.....
tins of stella open choc bar munched tv watched and sleep....next morning breakie out of the way and im back to bed for a kip then up to the little town centre strip in that area.....at the crack of 2.00pm ....as you walk towards the shops there is a total throw back to a bygone age in the form of a little hut on a strip of waste land  made out of all types of old rickety walls like asbestos and brick and wood and its funtion is that its a shoe repair shop with the manditary automatom of a cobbler strikeing a last with his hammer in the crowded window ...there open so in i go,bingo the smells of all the leather and glue mixed with the aroma of polish envelopes you and take s you back to a time warp of a bygone age when you were a child and you knew shops like that...the sort of era when you had a chair in the local spar shop for the old lady to sit down on as the grocer filled her order into her wicker basket ,or for the delivery boy to cycle it around latter....
i chat to the 40 something guy who is fixing some shoes and look at the machines he is useing some of which date back to the 50s...all of which would not meet healf and saftey modern requirements....we talk about loads of stuff ,i think hes happy to reminise with me.....then like a scene from goodnight sweetheart its out of the time warp and back onto the pavement under the glare of the ever dominateing tescos super store....
i walk up the strip...not to be confused with the strip in las vegas this strip consists of a paved shopping street area with 6 charity shops,6 coffee shops,8 estate agents,3 pubs...1 of which dose chinese food with real chinese people scoffing inside and the big menu boards outside all written in chinese so you cant understand it unless your chinese......come on ,ok go to france and the locals might want to speak french and see it as lazy brit disese that we all speak english and nothing else.....but hey earth to planet little china town ....chapter nottingham you are trying to sell food here  to people walking past who are in england and all read and speak english,how do you expect to coax them inside with your addvert that makes as much sence as a free chinese wall calander that you put out at xmas...
o and a greggs,further up the road theres two pubs one i see has karioke latter that night...my skills in this department are secound onley to my joke telling prowese....the other pub standing on a big car park with a splurge of blackboards offering tastie bribes and free wifi temps me so i pop in to see if it looks okay to eat there ....mistake ,pass the 5 old and new lags haveing a fag on the door way,thats a fag each by the way not all shareing the one fag,i pop in to the inner santrum of this brewary porthole and all locals ,parents kids staff glance over as new meat which may be more interesting than ther emuseings with the same old tired gery wall paper that is there life at 2.45pm on saturday ,no way am i eating in this weatherspoons reject....if you imagene a area of pavement around a bus stop with old chewing gum stuck to the pavement and gone gry ...this pub has the same ambiance,...on the way out i ask the fag lags is there a cafe nearby ,they do good food here they chorus ,o i want a gravey type meal with veggies i countour ,she dont use a microwave here one of them replies ,its all fresh here,,,,im thinking this is unreal im being given foof recomendations from dross bross and im to belive that there recomended local pub unlike the rest of the pub industry cooks and heats all food from fresh.....
nice coffee and pani costa coffee ,nice crowd and staff...back to hotel,tv,then pub karioke the guy running it has a track suit leggings with a stripe down the sides very eastern european refugee looking ,a customer in the pub pureley by chance has the identical top part of his fashion statement .....
i sang one song which i dont remember the name of...cheers 6 pints of stella ...then i sang ..space oddity by david bowie ,onley it sounded a bit different....wondered of to hotel ...the sleep of the rightiouse then breakie and taxi to dtd

to be continued
unless you think youve heard enouth already
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2013, 06:23:41 AM »

you know youre behind at doing your diary when the next dtd 150k gt is looming and you havent finished your blog on the last one....
so got to frankie and bennies across from dtd for day two ,met up with a couple of luton regs one of which was to go on to get secound in the dtd....should have done a % with him ,drat....any way coffee pizza and poker talk aaaahhhhh the perfect foreplay to poker at dtd....
whent deep in comp got to 27th place so yet again been on the date bought the choclates ,listened to all the funny stories and laughed along with them,walked the date all the way home to the front gate ,no invite inside just a hand full of tit and a kiss off....
into taxi to railway,had to wait 20 mins for taxi to come to dtd ,taxi driver talked all the way to railway....got to railway up stairway to gantry and i hear the tanoy announcing the train is calling at a...b....c....d....yes all my stations to get home ,but which platform,down the stairs to platform 1 and 2 two trains ...not mine and 3 and 4 not mine.....5 and 6 just miss my train by 20 secounds.....thank you sodding tanoy that spends three mineutes announcing all the loveley quaint railway stations that the train will call at but onley mentions once at the begging of the announcement ...the train now standing at platform 6 will call at....
into taxi dack to dtd arrainge for lift home with two luton regs.....
maybe just missing the sodding train is my new ..just getting lost in the last few miles when i drive to a out of town poker event,like the film ...final destination i think is the name,a group of teens miss a near death road crash but fate wont be cheated and one by one the grim reeper gathers them to his boosoom in the most bizare and unlickley way....
any way watched the final of the poker game ,saw the reg get 2nd place then talked poker all the way home.....
im going up to nottingham for friday 1st feb day one ....see you in frankies and bennies  90 mins before the off...maybe this time it will be me ,i can do it gis a job,i could have been somebody,i could of had ham egg and chips ...if i onley had some ham ,and some eggs, and some chips,

i wonder if in some far distant time when  the planet earth has been turned into a sun with all traces off life removed....and a infinate time and distance away a alien planet picks up this blog from there multi trilliondollar,or what ever there currencey is, radio telescope that is searching the universe for signs of life ,and they decifer the words and all there top scientists debate long and hard for centuries ,with some of there population seeing this message in a bottle from a now passed civalisation as the budding seed of a new religion from which they can set the standards of there existance....would they in all there infinate wisdom and lenthey weighing up come to the conclusion that i am indeed the bbppil

poker a hard way to make easy money

sigh
kips

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2013, 12:04:58 AM »

i want a gravy type meal with veggies
If you'd turned left out of the Hylands, walked 10 paces to the crossroads, turned left again and walked 100 paces to The Victoria Hotel, a pub adjacent to the train station, you would have missed the cobler but would have been richly rewarded with a fine spread of food cooked on the premises, and a finer selection of ales.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2013, 12:08:08 AM »

Did you get the poker rate Thomas? if you quote Poker they used to give a better deal when I stayed there
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 27, 2013, 12:18:57 AM »

sod it i never thought to ask,and ive booked it up for 1st and 2nd feb now....ill just have to swallow on that......35 pounds a night....and put it down as  my bit of helping the country out of reccession......
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2013, 12:19:55 AM »

got another ticket for dtd 150,000 gt......satalites this week are greet value,and with a spare entrey for saturday i can shove it up some ones ringpiece when they try nicking my ante once two often on friday....happpy days....

and back in the room..
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2013, 09:47:32 AM »

Okay......I have a dream, to save time I'm going to do the blog for the dtt trip now.
So I got to my mates coffee bar "Bar Espresso" bright and early on the morning of 1st Feb, nice bite to eat then onto the train to Nottingham.....Changed at Parkway Luton....thought about nipping out to Luton G and getting my loyalty card stamped, Hi Stamp Bye, what is it about loyalty cards that has us all queuing up like Lemmings?

On train business man with his bloody iPad/Apple/Computer phone Fan Dangle 2013 all singing all dancing as advertised on the Gadget Show phone is running his office and giving the whole carriage the benefit of his knowledge. Still live and let live, hope he drops his bloody phone in his lukewarm cardboard cup of coffee complete with it's little cardboard wraparound to stop his little digits from being scalded......Got to Nottingham, taxi to club into Frankie and Bennys Pizza emporium opposite. (don't think there's a Kebab place round here) sitting having a Coffee I can see several other players, it's always easy to spot poker players in this kind of place, apart from the occasional peaked Baseball Cap you can spot them by the fact that when you look around the room they are the ones talking to each other with sincere looks and earnest inflections on their comments. Unlike all the other people who are only discussing their work or families......
Poker players are at home and the lights are on.........
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2013, 12:26:15 PM »

Wtf. Please dont start writing legibly

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: