blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:52:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary  (Read 145487 times)
china mug

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2011, 09:18:43 AM »

haveing been presured for some considerable time by all my fiends at my local poker club to write a diary i have finaly got around to it.....clearly anything i write will be far supperior to all other diaries so far written and indeed any that could possible be written in the future...therefor i have taken the unusual step of limiting myself to a set number of words per month this will allow the reader to savour and relish and if they wish to apply the wisdom within the words to there every day life,something that will be a refreshing spring of cool water in a parched wilderness of stagnent self flagalating egotishikal teedium and borrowed misquotes that they find in other diaries that abound and assault the poker internet ...so without further todo and to kick it of a double dose of words for this month.....THE DIARY

CHAPTER ONE

I THINK

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10:43:44 AM »

Excellent start!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 11:09:11 AM »

Good to see you've finally taken the plunge Thomas. Looking forward to this one.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 11:11:20 AM »

Excellent start!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 06:59:04 PM »

Another diary...sighhhhhh

I'm hooked already

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 07:15:15 PM »

+1

sola virtus nobilitat
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 07:45:46 PM »

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 07:47:00 PM »

pardon?

ah it's there now Roll Eyes

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 11:32:11 PM »

Thomas, how did you meet your cement mixer? And how did January go for you on the poker front?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 10:15:32 AM »

on a heavy plant moveing and excavator dateing web site ,january from a poker view point has been very flat ....a bit like a very flat sort of thing that is extra flat not just in the middle but flat all over..if you imagen the race track that you see in films where its a salt bed area in i think america and they do time trials for realy fast cars and bikes and its just a very flat white expance that seems to streach for ever and when you look into the distance your view seems to shimmer and if the was a object a long way of it seems to take foever to get any closer like the scene in lawrence of arabia before peter otoole goese native and hes drinking at a well and omar sharreef aproaches on a camel and the native with peter otoole looks at the object that is approaching but seemms to get no close thru the shimmering distance then runs for his long barreled rifle but omar sharreef shoots him right thru the forehead.....it would be ass flat as that ,but thank you for asking.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 10:18:55 AM »

That's pretty fecking flat

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 11:21:46 AM »

That's pretty fecking flat

this and this might just be my second fav diary now...and catching up with my fav

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 07:22:41 PM »

in a attempt to improve my storie telling prowess,before somone feels compelled to take drastic action i will put my jokes here and reply to any enquires that are posted here....incidently chompy my cement mixer is called barrelley a bit like darel only with the letters brley and not with the letter d
on a seperate matter i would like the panels thoughts on the following ...just a few days ago i was watching a flop at the poker game i had already passed my hand for the ante and the flop came down kh two hearts as i looked on to see what the first players action would be i heard the dealer announce the flop kh and nothing else im thinking where the hell did i see the two hearts anyway no betting kerching next card two hearts hmmmm mentioned it to player beside me who looked suitabley pressed,....still more recentley at a break in a comp i said to nick  the judge whats your favourite card ad he says,i spread the deck slide them about and turn over the ad kerching....okay not conclusive proof iknow but just think in the sixties the CIA and KGB set up multi million dollar resurch fascilitys into ESP TELECANESIS ETC and here we are many hours at a time under all sorts of conditions looking at the back of cards and wondering what is the next card going to be ...surley if a ability that we dont fulley understand by which a person could know information without seeing it exists with the ammount of hours poker players play it may occur if the person has the ability and the conditions are right....im not suggesting any such descendents of alliens or anything but stranger things could be closer to the truth.......if you look at any of the pros on tv do they have any alien like features ,they may not actualey know why they have such good reads on other players,but it could be ET powers ,especialily the long tall gangley ones that have a inate understanding of computers and numbers ,odds,percentages ect and feel the need to dress in a almost uniform way possibley a throw back to there heritage when they first collonised the earth in there stripey space suits....,,,all i can say is keep watching the skys you never know...also if anyone knows a way to get goverment funding to pursue this as yet un resurched dimension of science which could clearley benifit mankind i will put my self forward for it ...entrey to about 100 world class poker comps should be a reasonable test selection...

remember its not only smoking that damages your health
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 08:07:50 PM »

in a attempt to improve my storie telling prowess,before somone feels compelled to take drastic action i will put my jokes here and reply to any enquires that are posted here....incidently chompy my cement mixer is called barrelley a bit like darel only with the letters brley and not with the letter d
on a seperate matter i would like the panels thoughts on the following ...just a few days ago i was watching a flop at the poker game i had already passed my hand for the ante and the flop came down kh two hearts as i looked on to see what the first players action would be i heard the dealer announce the flop kh and nothing else im thinking where the hell did i see the two hearts anyway no betting kerching next card two hearts hmmmm mentioned it to player beside me who looked suitabley pressed,....still more recentley at a break in a comp i said to nick  the judge whats your favourite card ad he says,i spread the deck slide them about and turn over the ad kerching....okay not conclusive proof iknow but just think in the sixties the CIA and KGB set up multi million dollar resurch fascilitys into ESP TELECANESIS ETC and here we are many hours at a time under all sorts of conditions looking at the back of cards and wondering what is the next card going to be ...surley if a ability that we dont fulley understand by which a person could know information without seeing it exists with the ammount of hours poker players play it may occur if the person has the ability and the conditions are right....im not suggesting any such descendents of alliens or anything but stranger things could be closer to the truth.......if you look at any of the pros on tv do they have any alien like features ,they may not actualey know why they have such good reads on other players,but it could be ET powers ,especialily the long tall gangley ones that have a inate understanding of computers and numbers ,odds,percentages ect and feel the need to dress in a almost uniform way possibley a throw back to there heritage when they first collonised the earth in there stripey space suits....,,,all i can say is keep watching the skys you never know...also if anyone knows a way to get goverment funding to pursue this as yet un resurched dimension of science which could clearley benifit mankind i will put my self forward for it ...entrey to about 100 world class poker comps should be a reasonable test selection...

remember its not only smoking that damages your health

POTY

does your steam of conciousness automatically appear on ur monitor?

Fantastic stuff

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 09:04:51 PM »

the flop came down kh two hearts as i looked on to see what the first players action would be i heard the dealer announce the flop kh and nothing else im thinking where the hell did i see the two hearts anyway no betting kerching next card two hearts hmmmm

you're obviously psycho innit tom

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: